Mini "World Wide Warrior" Guide

BlackJudas

18 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Had no idea this could be done solo, I thought both players needed to be ingame at the same time.

Edit: Just read that you need 2 PS3s, damn lol

Yeah, solo isn't possible, you need another system or helper to trigger the events unfortunately.

17 hours ago, Abyss_Dreamer said:

i have the game but still didn't play.  hopefully the 2 online trophies wont be an issue 

about the requirement,do i need 2 copies of the game in each ps3?

Unsure which two online trophies you're referring to.  I only know of "World Wide Warrior" requiring online to complete.

You need one copy of the game on each PS3.  If you have it digital, then you can use it in two PS3's.

7 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Yeah, solo isn't possible, you need another system or helper to trigger the events unfortunately.

Unsure which two online trophies you're referring to.  I only know of "World Wide Warrior" requiring online to complete.

You need one copy of the game on each PS3.  If you have it digital, then you can use it in two PS3's.

i need to get them both trophies obviously,hopefully the method will work for both.  thanks for answering thats what i wanted to know. at least the trophy has a possibility to get it alone .

thank god i didn't sell my old ps3 i can try this method since i have 2 ps3

Everything I've read identifies "World Wide Warrior" as the only online trophy.  The encountering yourself from a previous play through seems like something that would only be related to your local save.  I don't think that one's got a requirement to be connected to the internet.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Everything I've read identifies "World Wide Warrior" as the only online trophy.  The encountering yourself from a previous play through seems like something that would only be related to your local save.  I don't think that one's got a requirement to be connected to the internet.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

i didn't still play the game so I'll have to agree.  thats good news theres only 1 online trophy 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:15 PM, BlackJudas said:

I really hope it's the only one, maybe I should do "You Look Familiar" just to be sure, in case the servers stop working lol

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/31/2020 at 1:34 AM, BlackJudas said:

You don't need 2 systems for this trophy. The trophy can be done solo

I did this trophy back in January. And I didn't have any issues https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/813-way-of-the-samurai-4/kingsnaka

Edited by kingsnaka

1 hour ago, BlackJudas said:

Very nice.  How did you manage to do so?

I used another guide. It's in russian language though https://www.stratege.ru/ps3/trophies/way_of_the_samurai_4/spisok_1/world_wide_warrior

But the steps are the same. You don't need to be online to be found in another player's session. I don't know if you have to spend some time in the game to be registered for online play though. 

After your second step

1. I waited for 20minutes (not sure if needed);
  2. saved the game; l
  3. Logged out from my main account, logged in on the second account; s
  4. started new game
  5. after 10minutes of running I found my main character on the streets.

And then after dying 15 more times with revenge horse thing I logged in with my main account, loaded my save game and this trophy popped out

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I tried both ways .with 1 ps3 and 2 . Both didn't work but there was 1 minor thing nobody mentioned which is i must do it during the night then it did work.i tried hours during the day it was no use.

It worked while i was using 2 ps3 but i recommend trying with 1 first .

just do it during the night and it will work.

• 1 year later...

April 8th 2021 and it's still working. 

Thanks Snaka for the one PS3 method!

Edit: Also did it at night. Had problems spawning my main account in the morning and he spawned within one screen switch after sleeping at the inn.

Edited by Yenrou-V2
  • Like 1