challenges trophy

hrc9980

I did all the level challenges even the unknown ones, almost all completed or lvl 5 in fact they are hard level 9000, but no trophy. Has anyone had the same thing? I finished the story with all the characters but it annoys me to take on the challenges with another character. do you have any ideas ??

Did you complete all character, weapon and loot related challenges? Map related is not needed. Did you reach maximum with Shotgun Close Range Kills (750) to unlock Shotgun Long Range Kills? Rocket Launcher Splash Damage Kills (200) to unlock Rocket Launcher Direct Hit Kills?

Did you trade at least once with a friend/another hero? Revived 5 friends/heroes? Did you win a duel against a friend/another hero?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Hai completato tutte le sfide relative a personaggi, armi e bottino? Non è necessaria la mappa. Hai raggiunto il massimo con le uccisioni a distanza ravvicinata del fucile (750) per sbloccare le uccisioni a lungo raggio del fucile? Rocket Launcher Splash Damage Kills (200) per sbloccare Rocket Launcher Direct Hit Kills?

Hai scambiato almeno una volta con un amico / un altro eroe? Hai rianimato 5 amici / eroi? Hai vinto un duello contro un amico / un altro eroe?

yes I did them all at level 5 I only needed the 20 weapons clear moon made but no popup after checking them one by one I was playing in the game of a friend of mine but I think this does not count anything should count the challenges equally

solved it glitched at 20 moonlight weapons i got 50 moonlight weapons and the trophy unlocked then buggy trophy

18 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Sì, non importa se suoni nella lobby di qualcun altro o no. Hai usato uno o più eroi?

only one heroes resolved its a bug trophy when you play in coop

• 8 months later...