talespagni

Car too slow in Rallycross

4 posts in this topic

Howdy,

Some days ago I decided to come back to this game, after roughly a year without playing it.

I had 3 online trophies related to daily events I had to take care of, as well.

Through practice, I managed to win lots of events, from career races (rally & hillclimb), and been, almost every day, getting to the top tier in the rally, delta and hillclimb events (even managed to get the trophy for the later too).

The problem is, my car simply doesn't go fast in the rallycross races. Right from the start, the CPU goes WAY ahead, even in easy difficulty in the custom championships. I tried racing multiple times in rallycross, same results every time. My car is always lagging behind, by several minutes.

It can't be my controller, I guess, because I got a new one last Christmas, and I've been using it ONLY in this game! The controller isn't even 40 days old.

What could be happening? Does anybody else has this issue too?

@talespagni You can level up your cars to make them faster, so with a new car you are obviously slower than one fully upgraded :)

And i'm not sure but just in case : check the driving assists to be sure there is no breaking assist put ON => if so, it will make you really really slow X_x

(i know it's the case in driveclub for example, and i don't remember for Dirt Rally but i think there is a thing like that too ;) )

Edited by seblegamer

22 hours ago, seblegamer said:

@talespagni You can level up your cars to make them faster, so with a new car you are obviously slower than one fully upgraded :)

And i'm not sure but just in case : check the driving assists to be sure there is no breaking assist put ON => if so, it will make you really really slow X_x

(i know it's the case in driveclub for example, and i don't remember for Dirt Rally but i think there is a thing like that too ;) )

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Yes, I was using a fully upgraded Peugeot (forgot the model, it was the last one in the selection screen if I'm not mistaken). All driving assists turned off, too.

I think it might be the car I was using. I read somewhere the Fiesta is the best car for these races, I'll try using it in the next few days.

A soon as you can effort it buy a supercar rallycross car. Upgrade it while driving before starting RXWC. I got the ford fiesta, great car, with no tuning i won all events and heat sessions. Tip. There's a trophy for entering first in the final event. Once you have that trophy you had a perfect start, repeat it every race forward and take the joker lap asap.