Kooky_Spooky_

Platinum Obtainable?

71 posts in this topic

After 2 months 0 platinum trophy and 5 trophy 0%... the game have a problem, or the platinum it's very hard?

AFAIK, the Plat is obtainable but the game is still very buggy so most people have given up on it until there are more updates.

The developers have stated on their Facebook page that a new patch is on the way and should release in the following weeks. Hopefully it fixes all the unattainable trophies.

83216045_10157229709461387_5903341589534

Edited by LupusLance34

Good news, I'm praise, I Love this game, but the problem it's really huge for playing now. Thanks for the info =)

It appears that the patches are close to being released. Their patch notes page just got updated:
https://www.microids.com/blacksad-under-the-skin-patch-notes/

Here are the fixes regarding the trophies:

qeq0j0N.png

I hope that's enough to get this game working right, even though I believe there more unobtainable than the ones written above.
I guess we shall see in the coming weeks.

Jesus Christ finally, now I'm starting the game XD. Thanks

At least i can confirm the trophy "sports illustrated" is obtainable. I have collected 100 stickers for this collectible trophy. It appears that the sticker arent on fixed locations. 

It's the same developer that made Syberia. Platinum in Syberia 2 is unobtainable in the european version and they never fixed it. I think microids just don't care but I hope they do and they fix at least this one someday. 

Wow, it really took them so long to fix all this? No point in buying games day one it seems lol

On 12/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, milu79 said:

It's the same developer that made Syberia. Platinum in Syberia 2 is unobtainable in the european version and they never fixed it. I think microids just don't care but I hope they do and they fix at least this one someday. 

Not really, Microids is the publisher, the developer is Pendulo Studios. If I remember right, there were trophy issues in their previous game too (Yesterday Origins), and they fixed it after a while. Let's hope that will happen again...

On 20/05/2020 at 3:15 AM, Trapgunner said:

The next patch is supposed to fix a bunch more glitches and the issue with the trophies that don't pop. When is it gonna be released? I have no idea.

https://www.microids.com/blacksad-under-the-skin-patch-notes/

I’ve contacted them last month (11th of May) about that and they told me that the patch was under review by Sony, I hope it will release soon ! 🤓

This is beyond disgusting. This is 1 of the main reasons y I support indie games. Very rarely do I have problem in a indie title. It's released, it works n trophies pop. There is no day 1 patch or several patches that needs to fix a game that should of released to the public in a working state. This has been going on for yrs n at this point I blame the gamers for continuing to buy these busted products w/o getting a review 1st. Gamers have been dealing with this for 10+ yrs. When is enough enough? Sorry for the rant but this is a serious sore spot for me. After having said all of that the game does look great n if it ever gets fixed I would buy it for $5.00. That's all the devs deserve for such a sloppy job.

I know I've been checking for updates but shows "current version is installed".

Patch 1.05 installed for me yesterday, patch notes on the Microids website lit. say "platinum trophy is now available!". 😂

I'm replaying through, fingers crossed to pop a few more trophies...

21 minutes ago, RussianGestapo said:

Patch 1.05 installed for me yesterday, patch notes on the Microids website lit. say "platinum trophy is now available!". 1f602.png

I'm replaying through, fingers crossed to pop a few more trophies...

Lol thats great. If only every developer would just point and blank say it like that, it would save us a lot of headaches.

Keeping my eye on this. 

Looks an awesome pointclicker with a great premise... but i wont purchase 'til it's finished resolving its issues. 

Surely, (like others have said) the testing must of been poor. Just frustrating.