Platinum Obtainable?

Kooky_Spooky_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It appears that the patches are close to being released. Their patch notes page just got updated:
https://www.microids.com/blacksad-under-the-skin-patch-notes/

Here are the fixes regarding the trophies:

qeq0j0N.png

I hope that's enough to get this game working right, even though I believe there more unobtainable than the ones written above.
I guess we shall see in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, milu79 said:

It's the same developer that made Syberia. Platinum in Syberia 2 is unobtainable in the european version and they never fixed it. I think microids just don't care but I hope they do and they fix at least this one someday. 

Not really, Microids is the publisher, the developer is Pendulo Studios. If I remember right, there were trophy issues in their previous game too (Yesterday Origins), and they fixed it after a while. Let's hope that will happen again...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/05/2020 at 3:15 AM, Trapgunner said:

The next patch is supposed to fix a bunch more glitches and the issue with the trophies that don't pop. When is it gonna be released? I have no idea.

https://www.microids.com/blacksad-under-the-skin-patch-notes/

I’ve contacted them last month (11th of May) about that and they told me that the patch was under review by Sony, I hope it will release soon ! ?

This is beyond disgusting. This is 1 of the main reasons y I support indie games. Very rarely do I have problem in a indie title. It's released, it works n trophies pop. There is no day 1 patch or several patches that needs to fix a game that should of released to the public in a working state. This has been going on for yrs n at this point I blame the gamers for continuing to buy these busted products w/o getting a review 1st. Gamers have been dealing with this for 10+ yrs. When is enough enough? Sorry for the rant but this is a serious sore spot for me. After having said all of that the game does look great n if it ever gets fixed I would buy it for $5.00. That's all the devs deserve for such a sloppy job.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RussianGestapo said:

Patch 1.05 installed for me yesterday, patch notes on the Microids website lit. say "platinum trophy is now available!". 1f602.png

I'm replaying through, fingers crossed to pop a few more trophies...

Lol thats great. If only every developer would just point and blank say it like that, it would save us a lot of headaches.