Platinum Obtainable?

Kooky_Spooky_

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The game is still a buggy mess in the EU but at least the Plat is obtainable if luck is on your side and something doesn't bug out.

Thanks. Do you know if, in case the platinum doesn't pop up, I could try again or if this happens it will be unobtainable forever for that account in particular?

1 hour ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Thanks. Do you know if, in case the platinum doesn't pop up, I could try again or if this happens it will be unobtainable forever for that account in particular?

If a trophy glitches, all you can do is delete your saves and try again.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

I don't think there's ever been a game that if it screws up it's permanently messed up for you that would be like perma-death on crack the closest thing would be to have a trophy glitch and pop way out of order with the rest but u can still usually play and plat the game if it's still platable

On 01/11/2020 at 0:07 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I don't think there's ever been a game that if it screws up it's permanently messed up for you that would be like perma-death on crack the closest thing would be to have a trophy glitch and pop way out of order with the rest but u can still usually play and plat the game if it's still platable

I can think of 2 which can do that:

The Raven

Code: Realize - Future Blessings

Both games have 1 trophy that if it decides to bug out, your only solution is to create a dummy profile, redo the trophy and Platinum from scratch, then add your main account's sign-in info so the fixed trophy + Platinum get added to it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I can think of 2 that  can do that:

The Raven

Code: Realize - Future Blessings

Both games have 1 trophy that if it decides to bug out, your only solution is to create a dummy profile, redo the trophy and Platinum from scratch, then add your main account's sign-in info so the fixed trophy + Platinum get added to it.

But how when u can just delete the game and saves and start fresh? That should delete all info of the game to start over if not just deleting the saves or loading an old save

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

But how when u can just delete the game and saves and start fresh? That should delete all info of the game to start over if not just deleting the saves or loading an old save

I don't understand the mechanics of the glitch but once the trophy in question has glitched, it will never ever pop on your current account so the only to get it, is to create a new profile and earn the trophy there, then merge it with your old one so the bad data at its core is overwritten.

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, HuntingFever said:

I don't understand the mechanics of the glitch but once the trophy in question has glitched, it will never ever pop on your current account so the only to get it, is to create a new profile and earn the trophy there, then merge it with your old one so the bad data at its core is overwritten.

Wait, really? I was finishing my first run and one of the 11 cards in the final location didn't spawn. So have I to try to get ALL the trophies and the platinum (praying all the gods in the universe) and somehow merge the two account?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Wait, really? I was finishing my first run and one of the 11 cards in the final location didn't spawn. So have I to try to get ALL the trophies and the platinum (praying all the gods in the universe) and somehow merge the two account?

Correct. If it refuses to pop, your only option is to create a blank account then redo the Plat from scratch (assuming it doesn't glitch again) and merge that account with your actual one so the Plat appears on it.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct. If it refuses to pop, your only option is to create a blank account then redo the Plat from scratch (assuming it doesn't glitch again) and merge that account with your actual one so the Plat appears on it.

Thanks for the answer! But... I read elsewhere it's not possible to merge two accounts ?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It is possible, see this video:

It works, thank you very much. I made a try with a secondary account; it also works if you have already have trophies of the same game in the main account. Did you ever try it? The only thing that worries me are all the save files and video captures, since I'm not a Plus member and it will need time to store all of them.

Wish me luck for this platinum. 

Edited by FulgidoLucio

2 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

It works, thank you very much. I made a try with a secondary account; it also works if you have already have trophies of the same game in the main account. Did you ever try it? The only thing that worries me are all the save files and video captures, since I'm not a Plus member and it will need time to store all of them.

Wish me luck for this platinum. 

I've never done it because I've not a reason to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

With latest patch, platinum is obtainable. I just got Smart Aleck, here is how: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/94553-difficulty-with-smart-aleck-trophy/?do=findComment&comment=2229638

The only worrisome trophies are Hall of Fame cards related ones. I attempted two playthroughs following the guide provided by the game developer, first time I missed one card, second time, I missed four :(

Edited by Wyz94

This game is seriously broken. I’ve started it up three times now and the very first area with Trading Cards (Gym Rooftop) is not spawning any of the Cards at all.

I was really looking forward to platinum in this game but only 15 minutes in to it and it seems very unobtainable. Unless anyone has any hints or tips?

Be careful, sometimes you think the card is not there while it is. It happened for me for 2 cards in the gym. But as I was tracking I was able to find them. Also two cards in O'Leary's HQ can only be obtained when using the lighter. I wrote a guide with strategies, it's awaiting review.

25 minutes ago, Wyz94 said:

Be careful, sometimes you think the card is not there while it is. It happened for me for 2 cards in the gym. But as I was tracking I was able to find them. Also two cards in O'Leary's HQ can only be obtained when using the lighter. I wrote a guide with strategies, it's awaiting review.

Thank you so much for the heads up.

48 minutes ago, Wyz94 said:

Keep us updated on the guide status?