Persona 4 Arena Score attack mode tips...

Run with Mitsuru done!! no pause-exploit again, but I forgot to send the results... this doesn't matter for the trophy... right? RIGHT?? :( :( :(

No worries! It doesn't matter. I never uploaded results for more than half the characters save for Yu and a couple others and I got the trophy without troubles.

Congrats on the Mitsuru run btw :highfive: For me she was sort of tough to handle. I'm totally not suited for charging moves xD

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Lol so much bullshit i just red.

Since you aren't a noob (but arrogant which makes you less important in any case) then you have other strategies, I found what I wrote helpful, is how I played & it worked, those are my personal experiences.

As I said, are for noobs, & without the pause (which makes otherwise some characters, especially Yu & Liz, pretty easy since you can stay to block everything), we noobs can't read in time some combos or use specific combos so we must use things that are easier but less safe (for me imput the bufadyne sometimes hadn't worked so I almost never used it)... then maybe I found some kind of strange AI & these things actually work rarely, but in that case then I don't have anything else to add, there are guides already

You don't need to be an expert in Japanese things because... she's simply throwing fans.

Fans, never heard.

No worries! It doesn't matter. I never uploaded results for more than half the characters save for Yu and a couple others and I got the trophy without troubles.

Congrats on the Mitsuru run btw :highfive: For me she was sort of tough to handle. I'm totally not suited for charging moves xD

Perfect :) .

I found the charge not too hard since I only autocombo & FA after all, but during liz I had some panic & kept failing it almost everytime xD.

I think that Aigis will be a true problem, looks like if any character blocks, it can punish always, so I must go with counter autocombos I suppose... & I'm not good in imputting the goddess shield :facepalm:.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 2 weeks later...

I did the third run, every time I jump from my chair for the satisfaction!

I realized that I wrote things a bit wrong previously, so I'll write the ultimate tips after my last run, for now only basic things (I risk to forget things by writing only at the end of the last run for all characters, in fact now I don't remember perfectly what I did during Labrys run).

Aigis run

Tactics: 5AAA, not over, it's a waste of bullets, after it you must immediately run towards the enemy and perform the same move with a delay so that you can hit before an enemy attack and reduce the chances that the AI blocks.
The FA is horrible ... untill you learn it, but still a bit bad, not only it leaves you free to punish for alot if you miss, but also activates the mode Orgia mode, however during this mode you can use the Megido-fire (236A), then move away a dash and repeat it as soon as your person disappears, it is a good loop, you can also use the 5AAA after Megido and repeat the move until the end of the orgia mode.
Other times, after the FA is best to disable the Orgia mode through another FA on the enemy after flying to him or approaching & waiting his attack.
In addition, you can end the mode with 22A but it works only if you are on the ground and should be used only if you don't risk to get punish, also the Goddess shield (236236C) is great.

So, use the 5AAA, if you're under attack use the FA, use the goddess shield only if the situation is ideal (distance & AI is going to start an attack), for Megido you can use
often untill Teddie, then except for Akihiko do not use it, unless there is not an ideal situation.

For IK, after 5AAA you have to use ik while you are still in the air, but just before you land so that almost never the AI ​​will avoid the move.

Yosuke (7/10): nothing significant to report, started the round with the FA, but if you want to use the Megido between one and the other one use first 5AAA.

Naoto (2/10): nothing significant to report, started with the FA or a micro-dash and 5AAA, if he uses sp skill with the kick use the goddess shield

Yukiko (6/10): start with the micro-dash, 5AAA, here combo delay is so important, if you know the time the IA never will block, but if it happens you start to block, then if she uses the pink aura you can block and attack, if instead she use the autocombo use the FA after her second hit.

When she goes awakening, after you come close to her, dash behind, now use goddess shield & her sp skill won't hit you.

Teddie (8/10): nothing significant to report, started with the FA, but forget the ik, it will not work.

Kanji (8/10): always begin with burst but slightly delayed, then the usual tactic already written before, but use the goddess shield to escape in you are in a corner, plus if Kanji also uses air grab while you are blocked by a lightning, use the FA after the grab.

Chie (5/10): started with the FA, then the usual tactic already described before, if she uses multiple kicks use the FA and off the Orgy with 22A or use the FA at the next opportunity, if she uses the blue kick use the 5AAA before she lands.
If awakening, you can use the same tactic without worrying for her sp, unless she uses the blue kick sp, after which you need to block.

Mitsuru (8/10): started with the FA, then use the FA after his coup-droit, waiting for about 2 seconds otherwise she will block (may block the same).
If she blocks, you may want to try to block, it may work & you can attack, or may not work... sigh.

Akihiko (1/10): simple tactic, you should always block and use the FA after his killrush or other moves (which I avoid always with a crouched block, I stay almost always crouched, but use stand blocks if he is in air), then fly from him and use the Megido, then 22A, and repeat from FA (if you use only once the Megido it works at 95%, use FA if Akihiko blocks it).
You can also try the goddess shield if you are far away, but it is not guaranteed to work, it should be used with a slight delay to reduce the probability that the AI ​​blocks / avoids.
For ik, you can use the burst, run over him, and 5AAA - ik, almost always works.

Aigis (9/10): nothing significant to report, if you can, use the goddess shield if you are far & after an enemy attack, if the opponent uses the missiles it will hit at 100%.

Yu (8/10): nothing significant to report, if you have to block his combo, is possible even without the pause, use always a crouched block for a possible sweep, but if it wants to use that attack in mid-air with the sword, before doing so he remains for an istant in air so you'll have time (very few) to move from crouch block to stand block, and quickly press the FA to get out as soon as possible from that situation.

Shadow Labrys (5/10): nothing significant to report, use the 5AAA, during awakening run away and block the brutal impact (if you are close, Asterius will porbably grab you), after that you can use the goddess shield if the AI has less than 50 sp, otherwise just use the 5AAA (if you do not, after the goddess shield you may face a disadvantage becoming an easy target for Asterius while labrys will use another brutal impact or something worse).

Labrys (7/10): This has been hard to understand since my previous strategy was totally different, you must use the FA at the beginning, then fly to her and use it again, then you have to go to her, if she uses her persona you can attack, otherwise block her combos and attack with 5AAA when possible (I used always the blocks stand, I still used this way very few times and I had the AI ​​using the 5AA-FA or AoA, after both you can attack, but watch out that after the AoA you must do a micro-dash because there will be a slight distance between you and labrys. She uses also 5AA - and the crash with the axe, and like the AoA, some distance occur, but the opening seems less for this attack than others so in this case you can choose to block again rather than risk with an attack).
If the AI ​​blocks, use the FA quickly !! her combo has an absurd speed, at least for the first hit, if she hits you with that and has 50 sp, use burst otherwise you will die!

ELIZABETH (8/10): at beginning jump behind to block Thanatos attack, then jump again to avoid the grab and use an air dash toward liz, who, however, will almost always jump on the other side, this strategy must be used always, no other way without the pause probably.
Your goal is to use the 5AAA until it she is in a corner or if she is just flying, then use ONLY 5A 5B 5C, because you need the bullets to use the 236AB to stop liz healing herself.

Now Naoto, I used her for the Golden Arena mode in P4AU, but one thing: what means "Sweep"?

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

I did the 4th run, this time just a smile xD.

WARNING!: vid for skilled players:

I realized that I wrote things a bit wrong for the first 2 characters, so I'll write the ultimate tips after my last run, for now only basic things (I risk to forget things by writing only at the end of the last run for all characters, in fact now I don't remember perfectly what I did during Labrys run).

Naoto run

Tactics: FA, since I know when the AI should attack, I used it before it does, so by this way I kept decreasing my fatal counter by 2 or 3 units (this is a lucky based strategy, but I never understood why sometimes 2 units, other times 3).
For traps, i used only 214D, but usually I just kept doing FA or sometimes 5AAA.

You can go over with the autocombo, but only if you want to use sp skill to disable the AI persona which is great! or you can use directly 236236A to do this.

214A is very good, it allows you to shoot from distance, but remember that the revolver has 5 shots (not 6, whut?? c'mon Atlus! neither Ubisoft makes these mistakes!), after the 5th shot you can either cancel with 5D or if it is an autocombo end with sp.

When fatal counter is at 0, do 5AAA - 236236C/D.

For IK 100sp, it is bad, the best thing to do is to start it close to the AI.

As always, there are some exceptions for few enemies.

Yosuke (6/10): nothing significant to report, started the round with the FA, then kept dashing behind while using 214D, Yosuke usually just run on the traps.

For IK, do it asap.

Naoto (2/10): nothing significant to report, started with the FA, then FA spam.

Yukiko (8/10): start with the micro-dash, 5AAA, now forget the fatal counter, you must use the 5AAA with some delay, then before she goes awakening use full autocombo with sp skill.

When she goes on the elementar effect, you can do 5AAA 3 times, then do full autocombo with sp & repeat.

Just be careful, afer the sp she is far, sometimes is enough use the evasive action to avoid fans & then attack.

If you are far & she is looping you, use 236236A if you can, or go with snipe.

Teddie (4/10): nothing significant to report, started with the FA, then FA spam.

Kanji (8/10): always begin with burst but slightly delayed, then the usual tactic already written before, but use the autocombo with sp or 236236A if you are in the corner.

Here disabling the persona is very helpful, if Kanji is in elementar effect & you are in the corner, rush to him (if he jumps you'll go on the other side), or use evasive action to pass him.

Chie (9/10): i started with evasive action, then since I had problems in using FA during the multiple kicks, I prefered stay close to her & spam FA, usually I got hit once & went in awakening but I always got the fatal counter to 0 & could kill her.

Mitsuru (6/10): started with the FA, then you can block all her attacks with crouch block, except for the AoA which gives you the time to go in stand block.

However, I used FA if she didn't get hit from my 214D which you must place after every your attack that hits, make sure to block her spear, so she'll probably go in the trap, that's all, simple.

Akihiko (3/10): simple tactic, you should always block and use the FA after his killrush or other moves (which I avoid always with a crouched block, I stay almost always crouched, but use stand blocks if he is in air), if it hits you can place 214D sp that he'll probably run on it, or use FA, like for Mitsuru.

Aigis (8/10): this is a shooters battle!! I start with crouch block, then after whatever happens (punish with autocombo without sp or go away if she uses missiles) stay away & keep sniping her, if you're fast her minigun won't hit you in time (even if she uses the sp version), so you can keep spamming the 214A.

If she goes too high, interrupt your attack, wait that she is at low altitude & she isn't using the persona shield, you should attack only if the shield isn't enabled & after any Aigis attack.

If she has 50 sp, better go close to her & block her 50sp goddess shield, or you can disable her persona with 236236A before she reaches the 50 sp: by this way you can keep sniping without worry for her 50 sp moves, don't forget this as is very important.

Yu (8/10): nothing significant to report, I start with FA, then FA spam, if he does FA too then prepare to use yours again when he lands, or you can punish with 5AAA, but is unsense if you want only decrease the fatal counter.

Shadow Labrys (5/10): nothing significant to report, I use the 5AAA, & full autocombo with sp before she goes awakening, then I kept using this same move for the rest of the round.

Forget the fatal counter.

Labrys 8/10): same strategy I used for Aigis, but now I know more things. If she does 5AA & use her spear (or whatever is that thing she uses to reach you quickly) then do crouch block as she'll probably do a sweep.

If she does an Axe crush, I recommend to don't attack, wait another attack. If she does her persona attacks, without the pause is very hard read in time them so is better block & wait more attacks.

Forget the fatal counter.

ELIZABETH (10/10): you have 3 strategies:

• 1: use FA spam, so stay close to her, crouched. This may work even if she does the thanatos grab, but I repeat, may, the timing must be perfect. If the sun is smiling on you, Liz won't use her persona grab but keep trying autocombos
  • 2: stay away, keep sniping her, if she uses her persona IKs, you can't hurt her, untill some secs are gone after which she will use more attacks, but the worst thing is if she jumps after these IKs to reach you, in this case you must be very carefull for thanatos (if he attacks you while the air Ik is active, obviously you can't jump or you may die, so use the FA to just avoid his grab)
  • 3: don't think about fatal counter, use 5AAA spam with few delay, is the same strategy I wrote already for previous characters

I used the first, I was pretty lucky too, in fact I wasn't still ready to fight her.

For IK 100sp, try it if you are very far from liz, or she won't move on your traps but keep using Thanatos swords.

Now Yukiko, this may be the hardest...

Edited by VirtualNight

Yukiko run without pause done! dance time! :dance: :dance:, this was very tough so I'm very happy, sorry :D.

To be fully sure, I wanted to back-up my save (in case of save break) but I can't find it, are all my progresses saved in an online server?

Tactics: he isn't SO bad as everyone says, but bad yes, because during any your combo the AI may respond with a perfect timed burst (to get 100sp) or sp skills.

The tactic is different for almost all characters.

You will use a loop, which is 5AAA, 5A (hold), release as soon as the foots of AI touches the ground, then quickly do a micro-dash & repeat, but if AI blocks you can finish with the [A] released with a delay to hit always the AI (this only from Mitsuru).

Then, you will use 5AA, 5B, 2 A+B if the Ai isn't in the corner, if it is then use 5AA-5B-5C-2C-2A+B (I used only 1 fan because if the Ai is crouched then the second will be avoided), (these 2 combos I'll call them Safe combos, just because I don't want to write them 1000 times in these tips) if the AI blocks use the AoA & use any aerial combo you wish (I used 5AA-5C-5AAA).

I never increased my fire level, & never used the 236236C/D because I feel an easy target after it, the only sp I used few times was 214214C in awakening,

Ik is pretty bad, how using it depends from who you fight, but usually you must use it after you thow away the AI with burst, rush to it & ik at medium distance.

Lastly, the FA: not only it throws away the opponent, but if holded it gives you some HP back, but this only for 15 seconds per round, use it carefully.

If AI has burst, it'll probably use it during your FA so hold it a little longer & then punish.

Yosuke (7/10): nothing significant to report, started the round with the FA, then kept using safe combos.

If he does the true bastard & you can't intercept him, use AoA.

For ik, burst & do it asap.

Naoto (6/10): nothing significant to report, but why she was always so aggressive with me?? :( started with the FA, then safe combos, if she used the revolver after a combo I always blocked all the shots before attack because the last shot may come with a big delay or almost immediately.

For ik, burst & ik at medium distance.

Yukiko (9/10): start with evasive action, then 5AAAA loop.

If she uses her sp skills, hold the FA, so you won't get hit by flames.

For ik, evasive action, burst, come to a medium distance to AI & ik.

Teddie (8/10): nothing significant to report, but he was so aggressive... started with the FA, then 5AAAA loop.

Hold FA during the circum bear.

Kanji (7/10): I started with a jump behind, then you can punish with 5AA-5B-5C-2C-236[A], ]A[ when he recovers for extra damage; you can use this combo only after his aerial grab or watch carefully if he does an aerial recover or not after your attack, without the pause is still possible read in time but you need good reflexes... so if he doesn't an aerial recover then you can punish but if he immediately jumps then you can try evasive action or stay crouched & pray that he'll do an aerial grab (or try 5AAA[A]).

Rush to him & use the first combo I wrote if you are in the corner, or if he jumps then keep rushing to change corner.

Don't do AoA.

For ik, is very risky, burst with a little delay then attack him with 5AA-5B-2A+B, then input ik.

Chie (7/10): I started with evasive action, then use 5AA-5B-5C-2C-236[A], ]A[ when she recovers for extra damage. Do this only when she lands after the long kick.

If she does anything else, use FA to throw her away.

Mitsuru (8/10): started with the FA, then this isn't easy but without the pause I haven't found anything easier.

So, you main objective is to stay at medium distance, then evasive action when she should use the spear, after that wait around 1.5 seconds in front of her & then attack (so you'll get the counter attack & she won't block) with 5AA-5B-5C-2C-236[A], ]A[ when she recovers for extra damage but during this last input, walk away & repeat the strategy.

Don't even try to use AoA!!!

If she does an aerial recover try to stay away to avoid the aerial spear, but if for any reason you get caught, now is block time (you can try to throw away with FA but is very risky.

If she does a grab, without the pause you can't avoid, but for the rest stay crouched, after the coup droit you can try 2A-any combo but is risky, so you may want to wait the AoA (or FA), so change the crouched block into stand then attack & resume with the main strategy.

If you manage to avoid the aerial spear & attack with 5AAA[A], you can try the loop (but stop if she blocks or awakening).

I prefered using the FA if during the block she used the ice shield, but only when she should going for the next attack (intuition).

Akihiko (1/10): a true joke, throw him away if he starts the pressure, then from distance keep spamming 236D, but stop if he's in awakening with 49+ sp, don't use AoA.

Aigis (9/10): i started with crouch block, then use 5AAA[A] loop whne possible, just stop if she has 50 sp to block the goddess shield, or if she doesn't (she keeps only attacking with normal attacks) then you can attack once.

A great thing is that you can stay away & use FA to restore some Hp if Aigis has less than 50 sp, the missiles/bullets wont hit you.

Don't use AoA.

For ik, burst when she is close, then the best is use the ik while AIgis is cornered.

Yu (10/10 //ULTIMATE\\): wow, this bastard deserves a special difficulty.

Ok, my main strategy was starting with FA, then stay at medium distance, evasive action when he does Zio or sweep then punish with 5AA-5B-5C-2C-236[A], ]A[ when she recovers for extra damage, & repeat while waling behind (if he does an aerial recover, avoid his crash & punish), but by this way you'll broke his persona very quickly which is very bad!! so pass to 5AAA[A] loop untill he has the persona again.
If he blocks but hasn't 49+ sp, try with AoA but isn't safe (nothing is without the pause).

If you end blocking the loop, block as I already wrote (using the FA is VERY risky because Yu may use it too & punish you) but sometimes after the aerial sword Yu tends to almost touch the ground but use the aerial sword again, & in this case is impossible read in time (because you tend to convert into a cruched block for a possible sweep) so I'm sorry :(.

You'll need ALOT OF LUCK, I failed almost always against him, I highly recommed buying a bible to learn some prayers.

Shadow Labrys (9/10): nothing significant to report, I used the grab but if she rejects it, then is shit, because of fucking Asterius (I can't block his hand crash, is normal?), in this case you can try to aerial rush behind while using the fans to try to hit & stop the persona (or you can block Labrys attacks, usually a crouch block for a sweep followed by her AoA to block with stand block, but you must be EXTREMELY fast because of Asterius.... I need more fights against this character), then you can try to grab by rushing or blocking the attack incoming.

Don't use AoA.

Labrys (8/10): same strategy I wrote already, attack with 5AA-5B-5C-2C-236[A], ]A[ when she recovers for extra damage.

Don't use AoA.

ELIZABETH (6/10): so, because the fact that you haven't good combos & a fast attack to counter the healing well (the fastest is 5C), you may want to win for time out.

This requires luck, but is easy if you stay calm.

So, try to damage her as less as possible, so stay away & throw 1 fan after blocking the laser, throw another quickly if the first one hit, use 1 fan if she tries the blue flames, if she comes close then stay calm, she'll try 5D o 5C but the fans will stop it (or you can try with block jumps strategy I already said for previous runs, then attack with autocombo).

If she is TOO close, use 5AAAAA to rejects her, or you can try the FA.

If you broke her persona, DON'T ATTACK HER!! now is a great moment to waste time, so stay as far as possible by rushing away, & resume with the fans strategy when she recovers the persona.

If she howevers enter in awakening, don't worry, if she tries to heal then you have enough time for 5C.

If she tries the Iks, throw fans with some delay to hurt her while she's moving.

If she tries the 100sp ik after you throw a fan, don't worry, do a stand block to avoid being grabbed.

Remember to use FA to heal yourself if you have less HP than Liz & very few time left, your FA will protect you from lasers & flames.

Don't use the AoA.

For ik, after the burst do ik at medium distance.

EDIT: Yu run done, I got the hand on this mode :D .

This run is easy (maybe the easiest I done till now), but after Yukiko I had to do several attempts to back on the autocombo spam.

So, my general tactic was to use 5AAAA (without the 5th A which is for sp skill, you can do it if it'll kill the AI), after the combo (watch out because the first hit has a horrible range!) run to AI then wait few instants after the recover & autocombo again, by this way is less probably that AI will block because it'll get counter by trying to attack, don't do it against Yosuke.

If Ai block, usually your FA is good, about it: it puts you in a bad position after it so don't abuse of it too much.

214214D is very good to hit the Ai if it is far, & the 236236C (50 sp) is amazing.

Ik is decent & covers all the screen on ground, usually you must do it asap after the burst.

Yosuke (4/10): nothing significant to report, isn't easy but if he blocks you can cancel your autocombo after 5AA into AoA.

For ik, burst & ik asap.

Naoto (2/10): nothing significant to report, very easy, if she blocks is better jump behind & your 214214D is very helpful.

For ik, after burst wait around 0.500 sec then ik.

Yukiko (6/10): nothing significant to report, if she blocks use your FA, then if after your autocombo she will go in awakening, double step behind then double jump to avoid her projectile flame.
For ik, burst & ik asap.

Teddie (4/10): nothing significant to report, 214214D can be helpful if he keeps jumping away, but you may get hit by TVs.

FA if he blocks.

For ik, burst & ik asap.

Kanji (3/10): nothing significant to report, attack only after the aerial grab, if you need to go on the other corner you can try with 214214D, just don't use 236236C.

For ik, the best is to input it when you're close to the AI.

Chie (6/10): nothing significant to report, attack with 5AAAA after the long kick, use the FA for other moves, but after it quickly do backsteps.

For ik, burst & do ik after her long kick or during any other attack.

Mitsuru (6/10): nothing significant to report, if she blocks is best stop & do your blocks, don't attack her if after her FA she has 49+ sp or you may get punish from sp skill.

For ik, burst & ik asap.

Akihiko (2/10): nothing significant to report, use FA when he is pressuring you, you can try to do autocombos but isn't 100% safe.

For ik, burst & ik when he is close.

Aigis (6/10): nothing significant to report, 236236C is a very friend here, but don't do it if Aigis has 49+ sp.

Use FA if she pressures you too much.

For ik, do it when Aigis is very close to you.

Yu (9.5/10): nothing significant to report, autocombo spam with few delay, use FA if he blocks or start to pressure you, don't use 236236C or 214214D because if he blocks, you'll get hit.

For ik, burst & ik asap.

Shadow Labrys (8/10): nothing significant to report, use grab spam, if she rejects you, use FA while running on her.

Labrys (6/10): nothing significant to report, block & atatck strategy.

For ik, burst & ik when she is very close to you (or she may jump away).

Elizabeth (4/10): nothing significant to report, is the classic autocombo spam with jumps for avoiding attacks like I already wrote, plus if she blocks then end your 5AAAA then FA, save the 236236C for her awakening, in fact this move is amazing to stop her healing.

For ik, input it while at medium distance.

EDIT 2: Elizabeth done, I was right, very easy, I just don't get why some people don't want to spam a single attack...

i spend few words because i only spammed the laser & the gameplay here is based on intuition, plus I did only 3 attempts.

My objective was to stay away & keep spamming 236B, everytime I had at least 25sp I went for 236A+B.

i used FA to throw away the AI if it was pressuring me (if rejected I retried) & that's all, a noob way that allows anyone to complete SA at least once.

Her ik is horrible, don't use it so save the burst if you are stucked.

Stop laser if the AI reaches awakening because of 50 sp skills incoming.

Yosuke (8/10): the hardest in this run, start with FA or 2A, then I used the laser spam few times (to stop if he has 25sp because he'll reach you), or I kept using 5CC-5D or 5AAA (if you have 25sp you'll freeze the opponent), do anything is necessary, you'll block several times.

Naoto (7/10): another noob way, I based this on luck, spam laser B & pray that she won't use her FA too much, plus you may want to wait if she has 50sp (if she doesn't her sp skills use laser once).

Yukiko, Teddie, Kanji: for yukiko I started with 5B-5CC-5D, run on the other side, then laser spam, to avoid the 50 sp flames I used jumps while staying in the middle of the screen.

For teddie I started with FA, then laser spam or 5AAA if needed, for Kanji I started with a jump behind, after 5B-5CC-5D run on the other side, laser spam.

Chie (5/10): start with evasive action then laser spam, if somehow she reaches you & she doesn't do a long kick (if she does punish with 5AAA (freeze)-laser spam or 5B-5CC-5D), try FA.

Mitsuru (2/10): start with FA (at every round, but if she rejects it then use burst, if you haven't it then start by blocking her attacks), then laser spam without stopping.

Akihiko, Aigis: for Akihiko start with FA, for Aigis with crouch block, then when possible start your laser spam.

Yu (7/10): luck needed, after started with FA, when he is far start with laser spam, but then his persona will break soon, & he'll tend to block, just keep spamming laser (especially SP version when his persona is almost available).

He'll probably end pressuring you at least once per round, so use the FA as soon as possible.

Labrys & shadow: for shadow start with grab, for Labrys start with 5B-5CC-5D then run on the other side, then for both start the laser spam, stop only if they are beginning the brutal impact, then after it resume the laser spam.

Elizabeth (7/10): after the usual jumps, do 5B- then spam 5C, keep pressing it while staying as far as possible, you'll loop liz untill her persona will break, so now just stay away from her & resume the loop after her persona is up again.

Same during awakening (don't stop to wait her sp skills), but thanatos may not hit her while healing, but is a risk that I wanted to try because during this strategy probably you won't get hit so you can win for time out even if she heals herself.

In few cases you may need the 236A+B, nothing else.

Don't try ik, without the pause you can't read in time the laser & input the ik.

Yosuke run done, I had good luck against Liz.

Tactic: as main combo 5AA-5C-2C-2A+B, after every combo run to the opponent (while is still recovering) to put it on the corner, then you can use 5AA-5B-5C-2C-2A+B. If the first or secondo is blocked, stop at 2C.

236A is good to approach, but Yosuke is the fastest character for rushing so use this last one to reach quickly the AI.

236236C is amazing, it can go over several attacks, if the AI blocks try to go away & return, if the attack is hitting, before it ends go away or you'll be a very easy target.

5AAAA will be used only few times, if it is blocked you can try to stop at 2nd A or end the move, maybe the Kunai will hit the AI. you can try the 236236C after the autocombo, when the Ai starts to land.

Fa is very good but does small damage & can't finish the AI.

Ik is very good, usually you must do it at medium distance.

Yosuke (6/10): nothing to report, start with FA, if he blocks in your combo attacks the 5B then use AoA.

For ik, burst & ik asap.

Naoto (3/10): nothing to report, start with FA, if she blocks in your combo attacks the 5B use AoA.

Yukiko (6/10): start with Evasive action, if she blocks in your combo attacks the 5B use AoA..

If she uses her flame grab use FA.

Teddie (4/10): nothing to report, start with FA, if he blocks jump away.

Kanji (5/10): start with a jump away, then you'll attack with 5AAAA everytime he misses his air grab, or if he tends to don't do it, then rush to him & attack.

If he uses his lightning, you can try, when you're out of range, to use 236236C & go on the opponent when the lightning ends (or if you're lucky Kanji will just jump on you).

To change corner, well, after your 5AAAA you can just rush.

Chie (7/10): this fight is different from the previous that I had.

Start with evasive action, then your goal is to attack with 5AAAA after her blue kick but often she' won't do it so use the FA & when she recovers attack her with a small delay.

Use the 236236C a lot, is important end this fight as soon as possible.

For ik, burst & ik asap, she will just jump on it.

Mitsuru (7/10): nothing to report, start with FA.

Don't even try the 236236C if you're far, the spear will hit you.

Akihiko (8/10): start with Burst, the main attack must be 236236C whenever you can (especially if he's in air), if he pressures you use the FA, then attack with 5AAAA with a very small delay (don't if he has 24+sp or you may get a bad punish if he blocks).

After the autocombo, if you rush with a small delay he may does a crash & misses you, giving you the time to attack again.

For ik, burst & ik with 1 sec of delay, may not work.

Aigis (9/10): start with crouch block, attack only with 5AAAA, if she blocks your attacks you must stop at 2nd A or she may does megido.

In my case, while using this character, Aigis tended to don't use her 50 sp skills (& I got several times a grab) so you may want to stay away when she has these sp, after all your rush is amazing so you can reach her quickly after any her attack.

For ik, after the burst the best thing would be to use it at medium distance when Aigis is cornered, but personally I used it after my 5AAAA.

Yu (5/10): start with FA, thanks to that you can easily stop Yu attacks.

Shadow Labrys (7/10): nothing to report, use grab spam, if she rejects it then use FA to counter her attack & resume with grabs.

For ik, burst & ik at medium-long distance.

Labrys (2/10): nothing to report, start with FA, then block-attack strategy.

Elizabeth (9/10): the main problem is that you haven't a good attack to stop her healing, the best is 236A+B but the AI will recover almost all the HP.

So, you can try to win for time out, if her persona is broken you can try to stay away to waste some time.

But however, pressure her a lot when her persona is up (or do it even if the persona is broken, your choice), luckily pressure her is easy, if she blocks you can use the FA after the end of the combo.

A thing that may work during awakening, is to use 5AAAA if she has the burst, so she may use it in mid-air & waste it.

For ik, burst & ik at Thanatos 5C/D range.

EDIT:...damn, I had to do the Chie run twice, because in the first after uploading the score I got freeze in the black screen, so better DON'T UPLOAD SCORES! there is nothing worse than getting  afreeze after one of these runs.

Tactic: you see the guide of ps3trophies & you think: OMG! but actually you don't have to use those combos damnit! just use 5AAAAAA, both if you have 50 sp or not. In the second case you must learn when the AI will land so you can attack immediately after.

In few case is better throw away the AI so use 5AAAAA-214D.

If your autocombo is blocked, stop it & prepare to block.

The FA is horrible so forget it (except in few cases), I had to use evasive actions several times.

Ik is not bad, so it when you're very close to the AI.

Yosuke (8/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action, then good luck, in fact I based this a lot on luck.

For ik, burst & ik close to AI.

Naoto (5/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action.

Yukiko (6/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action.

To avoid the grab flame, jump with a small delay while staying little away (if you jump immediately then the persona will jump too...)

Teddie (5/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action.

Kanji (6/10): nothing to report, start with a jump away, then use only 5AAAAA-214D (or autocombo with sp).

Chie (4/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action, then use only 5AAAAA-214D (or autocombo with sp).

Mitsuru (5/10): nothing to report, start with blocks.

Akihiko (9/10): start with evasive action, then your goal is to use 5AAAAA-214D, then rush & he should crash, giving you the time to attack again, plus, attack immediately after an sp autocombo.

You can't use FA, it won't work, so if he pressures you without enough sp for a special, you must go away with evasive action & attack.

Aigis (9/10): nothing to report, start with evasive action.

For ikì, do it when there is maximum distance between you & Aigis (without the pause you can't read in time when she'll use missiles so just use ik as soon as you're far enough & hope it'll work).

Yu (8/10): start with FA, here it isn't too bad so use it if Yu starts to pressure you, is easy understand when Yu should attack you (yh sorry for these puns :D ).

Shadow Labrys (6/10): nothing to report, use grab spam, if she rejects it then jump away & attack when there is a chance, if Asterius wants to do the crash, then you can avoid it with good-timed jumps.

Labrys (2/10): nothing to report, strat & continue with block-attack strategy.

Elizabeth (6/10): the main problem is that you haven't a good attack to stop her healing (actualy, you haven't any lol), so this will be lucky based, try to get as less damage as possible in case you must win for time out.

Pressure with 5AAAAA-214D, use autocombo sp whenever is possible, don't think to put her in corner, just attack, if she blocks then stop & jump away.

For ik, do it at Thanatos 5C/D range.

EDIT: Kanji run done, is easy once that you understand how using grabs at right time.

Tactics: your main move is 214C/D, the C version is faster but does around 200 damage less than D version, you'll use often this last one because is slower so that the AI can go close to you.

After a grab, usually you'll use 236A, then repeat grab again (you must input the move when Ai blinks), sometimes you'll use 5AAAA, after this you can follow with the grab.

Don't use grabs if AI has 50 sp or more, in this case try to attack as soon as possible with autocombo so that AI may waste the sp by rejecting you, if AI blocks all the combo, use FA: it is pretty good.

The main problem is that Kanj is the slowest character of all, if you, like me, base the fight on speed, then you'll fail several times before the success.

The ik is very good, the best would be to do it at very close to Ai but because of Kanji speed then is better try at close distance (around 4 characters spaces).

Yosuke (2/10): D grab start & strategy, for ik burst & ik asap.

Naoto (5/10): D grab start & strategy, for ik burst & ik at close distance.

Yukiko (8/10): for the start the only thing I could doi was moving on her & attack with autocombo, then D grab strategy, if you are far try to rush immediately to her, you may need to use jumps & blocks often, if you have 50 sp you can use 236236A.

For ik burst & ik at close distance.

Teddie (3/10): D grab start & strategy, for ik burst & ik at close distance.

Kanji (4/10): a slow motion fight, start with a jump behind, use only 5AAAA (no sp, is a waste of time) after his aerial grab, if you must change corner then run to AI, keep running if Ai jumps, attack if it doesn't.

For ik, it probably won't work (your ik can be countered with a grab), so save the burst if you're stucked.

Chie (7/10): start with evasive action, then move on her, 5AAAA & D grab strategy, if she gets free from the loop then use D grab only after 5AAAA (to do if she does a blue kick, otherwise is better stop her if FA).

For ik, burst & input ik after blue kick or during other attacks.

Mitsuru (7/10): start as you wish, I used D grab but it can be risky, so you may want to do crouch block.

I used C grab after blocking her coup-droit or Myriad Arrows, then on the second grab you can use D version.

After Bufudyne you can risk by trying a C grab (since Kanj is slow you may end in getting hit before doing the grab) or using 5AAAA.

For ik, burst & ik at close distance.

Akihiko (4/10): D grab start & strategy, but NEVER try it if Ai has 24+ sp, in this case go only for FA during his pressure, for ik burst & ik at close distance.

Aigis (9.5/10): using the grabs is a true suicide without the pause, so better use only 5AAAA with a small delay, you'll definitively need a lot of luck, you'll probably end in blocking a lot of attacks, especially bullets/missiles.

5AAAA loop is your only attack, don't try anything else (unless you really want to risk, in this case use C grab), don't forget the sp meter of Aigis for her Goddess shield.

Ik probably won't work because Aigis flies.

Yu (5/10): D grab start & strategy, for ik burst & ik at close distance.

Shadow Labrys (6/10): D grab start while moving on her, then C grab strategy, for ik burst & ik at close distance.

Labrys (3/10): start whit block, then use C grab loop when there is a chance, remember to change to block strategy.attack with 5AAAA in case of 50 sp meter.

For ik, burst & ik at close distance.

Elizabeth (3/10): jumps-blocks strategy, use C grab strategy, if she goes awakening remember to jump after 236A to avoid sp attacks, to stop healing you can only try 236236A 50 sp (theorically even lightning should work, but I haven't tested this).

For ik, the best would be to destroy Thanatos (even without the pause is pretty easy don't worry! attack him while you jump away from a grab or immediately after blocking the attack) then ik at close distance. This is what I did moved by my instinct, then you can try to ik at close distance while thanatos is still up, but remember that Liz tends to jump after her 5D.

EDIT: Teddie run done, this is easy but requires a lot of luck.

Tactics: finally I'm back on only autocombo strategy, in fact you should use only 5AAA (you can add x2 5A to finish with the missile, I did id before Ai awakening or when it was going to die), then run to the opponent & repeat with a small delay.

If your combo is blocked, jump immediately after the 2nd A (without the pause probably you won't have enough reflexes to stop the combo in time, so the jump is the solution).

Unfortunately, by doing this the Ai can counter with FA, burst or few can even with sp! this is a lucky run.

5B is good to attack an opponent far, but usually I used 236A/B.

You'll use sp for Circle Bear, will be your most important attack.

Start the rounds with 5AAA, it has a very good range.

FA is horrible, so horrible that there will be very few moments where is good use it.

Ik isn't too bad, use it after 5AAA (the combo must throw the AI, so watch out for the corners).

Yosuke (5/10): nothing to report, you can try to input ik immediately after the burst, the Ai may run on it.

Naoto (3/10): you may want to input ik with a bigger delay because of AI FA.

Yukiko (6/10): use 236B if you are far, to avoid the grab flames use jumps.

Teddie (3/10): nothing to report.

Kanji (6/10): start with a jump behind.

Attack with 5AAA after AI aerial grab, you can then run on it & attack again untill he is close to a corner (use full autocombo to throw him on the opposite corner).

Chie (8/10): start with evasive action.

Like for Kanji, after your 5AAA you can run on her & repeat, but ABSOLUTELY DON'T if she has 49+ sp, you must attack with 5AAA after a blue kici, for others you can try to use 5B, I haven't found something great & I ended in getting hit several times.

Mitsuru (8/10): her damned FA, she'll use it a lot, I'm sorry but you'll suffer, & you'll end in using the Circum Bear which you should use especially after her sp.

Play with cunning, & don't worry, true problems will come after this.

Akihiko (10/10): without the pause this is going to be a very annoying fight & again, luck based.

Your goal is to attack always with 5AAA, but if the AI reaches the corner, then you'll be in problems, the best solution should be to go away & then use full autocombo to change corner. Block & wait if AI has 50 sp, then punish after the sp move.

If he pressures you, the only thing that you can do without the pause is try the 2A immediateky after the killrush, but now there is no way to have enough reflexes to see if the attack gets block or not, so immediately after 2A use the autocombo & hope it works, otherwise jump away.

Don't worry about using the burst if you're stucked if in awakening, now Circum Bear can help a lot.

Aigis (9/10): same strategy as always, but you'll notice that several times Aigis will use FA, just don't beat yourself, keep the spirit high.

Circum bear may not work if Aigis will fly during it, but is still better attempt it.

Ik probably won't work, if try it or not is only up to you.

Yu (8/10): use your FA to escape from the sword attacks, then the best thing is rush & attack asap, save sp for Circum Bear.

The ik should be inputted at a greater distance than the other opponents, so that Yu may use Zio during your ik.

Shadow Labrys (7/10): grab spam.

Labrys (7/10): strat with 5AAA, then block-attack strategy, just be careful if your combo is blocked.

Elizabeth (5/10): 5AAA loop, be careful during awakening since your 5AAA throws away the opponent (rush to Ai, jump to avoid sp incoming, attack).

EDIT: Akihiko run done at first attempt, very easy.

Tactics: wow, he is amazing! you can fight all opponents by using the combo 5AAA-4A-6B, then tush to opponent & repeat immediately, if he is in the corner then attack with some delay.

In few cases I used 236B to reach quickly an opponent, I never used sp moves except for 214214 C/D in awakening.

FA is so good, use it to escape from the pressure.

Ik is the best one in the game, use it at medium distance.

Yosuke (2/10): nothing to report, start with FA, ik may not work.

Naoto (2/10): nothing to report, start with FA.

Yukiko (6/10): nothing to report, start with FA.

Teddie (6/10): nothing to report, start with FA, watch out because Akihiko has the worst jump so be very careful during Circum Bear.

Kanji (3/10): nothing to report, start with a jump behind, then attack onlu after an aerial grab, to change corner you can try a killrush SP while Kanji is in air.

Chie (2/10): nothing to report, start with FA. Fa to counter the attacks, use instead the combo after a blue kick.

Mitsuru (7/10): nothing to report, start with FA.

Akihiko (7/10): start with FA, you can attack the Ai with the combo, use FA if it attacks.... actually you can use only FA if you wish.

Aigis (7/10): nothing to report, start with crouch block, 214214C/D sp is seriously amazing against this opponent.

Yu (4/10): nothing to report, start with FA. Use FA asap while you're pressured.

Shadow Labrys (7/10): start with FA, i found the Akihiko grab pretty bad so i prefered using the combo.

Labrys (2/10): nothing to report, start with FA, block-attack strategy.

Elizabeth (8/10): if she rejects you & start healing without that you're in awakening, probably you won't be able to stop her, the only thing that you can do is run & use 236A+B when in range.

This is only a lucky-based fight, use killrush if she summons her card to start flames.

I can't believe this, only 1 character left, Shadow Labrys....

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guide in progress....

I finished SA with all characters, as i promised I'll write several tips, all from my personal experience.

Don't uploads scores! once I got freeze because of that & I had to do again 1 run, uploading or not won't affect the trophies.

Special thanks to Lord_of_Ra & p_ixels for theyr help.

These experiences came from my no-pause abuse for all runs, so I'll surely write things different from other guides, the ps3trophies & achievements guides sometimes are one the almost exact opposite of the other.

Plus:

-I'm a noob (if I go to play an online tourney I'd be massacred... the humans, unlike AI, can't be predicted, that's why I got this trophy thanks to my cunning).

So, if I did this, anyone else can too for sure, I did something like over 150 attempts so is only patience.

Practice makes perfect, is what i always say, trust yourself & you'll win.

General: although this is a fighting game, the AI can be red easily, because it tends to fight almost always in a specific way so once that you learn it then you'll need only luck: without the pause this element can't be erased, so be patient, soon or later you'll get a lucky run.

Practice in versus on Hell difficulty can help but takes much longer to learn the Ai than in SA.

The AI tends to attack normally, with sp moves few times, so you can usually pressure it, but once it goes in Awakening then is better let it uses sp moves untill it has less than 50 sp (but it may not using them, so if it attacks too much without using sp then attack once, usually with FA).

You must learn all sp moves of the opponents to be ready to avoid & punish after them.

Usually you can use crouch block to block most of the attacks, but few must be blocked with a stand block. Without the pause sometimes you can't change between the 2 blocks in time, that's why you must get free as soon as possible with FA or anything else (depends who you are using), plus you won't be able to avoid grabs, which occur usually if you block for too much time.

Usually you attacks must come with a small delay, so that there are less chances that AI will block, theorically this shouldn't be done if Ai has burst or 50 sp, but I prefered risk & very few times I got punish, so try this.

AI opponents:

Yosuke (general difficulty 5/10):

first opponent, & is the one that requires the most time to understand, is the hardest to read.

His start is very fast so usuall yis better counter him with FA.

Usually if he is far he approaches you with 236A/B & from here he can:

-moving in air to attack with aerial attacks, you can stop this by attacking him with FA or any attack that has the range to hit him

-stay in mid-air, he'll throw the Kunais, you can punish after blocking this attack

-land quickly & do combo attacks

He can even use his persona where you'll see it charging you, just block.

If he combos you, the best is to escape with FA or a very fast attack when there is an opne, during the combo Yosuke can do a grab which will put in in an ailment effect, or go again in mid-air & do one of the three things I wrote.

The best is to pressure him a lot, if he blocks sometimes you can convert your attack in AoA, or stop attacking & using FA when Yosuke attacks.

When in awakening, allow him to waste his sp, if he does a tornado then you can punish him (for some characters you can use sp move), if he does a thing where he gets surrounded by a green aura then don't attack because he'll attack again.

Stay always crouched to block attacks (except if Yosuke is in air).

Naoto (general difficulty 3/10):

here we are with the 2nd opponent, Naoto can be either very easy or extremely aggressive.

She can start with evasive action, FA or other attacks, I almost always started with FA.

Her combo attack usually are some combos followed by a jump in you & 5 shots on ground, yopu should use block crouch untill she jumps, block once with a stand block, then again crouch blocks for the rest of the attack. You can usually counter with FA during her shots. She tends, however, to shoot 4 times, then after some time shoot the 5th shot, so be careful.

If she is far, she usually shoots at you:

-if she shoots in air, run to her, but after around 2 secs do an evasive action because the 5th shot will be probably directed on you

-if she shoots horizontally, block, after the 4th shot do an evasive action after around 2 secs to avoid the 5th

-if she shoots with a variable rhythm, wait that she ends

-if she jumps while shooting, prepare because she can shoot 5 times again

She can get a lot of sp so she may use several sp moves, if she isn't in awakening she can jump in air & shoot with 2 weapons:

-shotgun, you can block or avoid, stay crouched so maybe it won't hit

-submachine gun, you should block this, stay crouched so maybe it won't hit

Your goal is to pressure her a lot, if she is too aggrssive then get free from FA or she'll never end to attack you.

If she is in awakening, let her using her sp, but you can FA if she does a combo on you & start shooting on ground.

If she blocks your attack, stop to attack, otherwise try AoA, it may work.

She tends to use FA if you try ik, so delay it to avoid problems.

She can rarely try ik, so in this case don't move in a place where there aren't traps (or aren't incoming).

Yukiko (general difficulty 7.5/10):

the 3rd opponent is the ruler of the flames, most of her moves are based with her Persona, you'll break it often.

She can start with an approach or flames, so is better counter with FA or evasive action.

She is very annoying, because she can throw you in a loop where she'll use both fans & flames, the best thing is to stop her with a long range attack & then run on her.

If you are thrown away or you get distance, she usually throws the fans in air, giving you the time to run to her & attack.

Her flame attacks are almost all unblockable (you can block the mid-air circle flame, but it is too fast to read it in time), so if she summons flames on ground you must avoid with a jump & air-dash or a well-timed evasive action.

She can use her sp moves often even if not in awakening, so be careful. If she does her 236236 C/D, this can be countered with FA, a long sp move or with a jump. In the case of the jump, you must be, however, out of range to avoid being catched, plus if you jump then the persona may do the same & get you in any case, but it jumps only as high as possible, so you should do 1 jump, then before touching the ground do another jump to be safe (you should end in jumping at medium height).

If she goes in awakening, 95% of times she'll do her sp moves, do immediately, after your attack, if she is awakening, backstep & avoid the 236236C/D.

If there is some distance she'll use her 2142124 C/D, the flames can come from behind of forward, use double jumps & air-dashes to avoid them, don't worry, without the pause you can read them in time, unless you are in the corner or very close to Yukiko.

The Yukiko FA is boring, it rejects you.

If she blocks, sometimes you can convert to AoA or start blocking, I often blocked with crouch blocks but I did few times because usually Yukiko couldn't escpae from my pressure, in fact is very important that the delay between one attack & te next is almost perfect, so that you can keep countering her.

If her persona is broken, she tends to use a lot of fans so be careful & block or avoid them.

Teddie (general difficulty 4/10):

the kind shadow won't have mercy if you do several mistakes, he starts most of the times with a sweep that can hit you twice, so is best start with FA.

He can either stay close to you or staying away & summon items.

If he is far, is the best wait that he comes close to you (he often uses the 236A/B to approach), block his attack & punish.

if he blocks your attacks, you can stop or, sometimes, trying AoA.

He uses often his FA, if he does then he'll apeear on the opposite corner so quickly run to him because, although you are in ailment effect & can't block, you have a power bonus, so atatck again quickly.

If he has enough sp, he usually uses missiles, you can easily block them.

Lastly, the Circum Bear of Teddie, in this case, isn't one hit but 3, without the pause you must memorize when the first hit come (wait 1 sec when he disappears), double jump quickly, land & double jump again for 2 times.

If in awakening Teddie has almost 50 sp, the best is to let him waste them before attack, so that he won't have enough sp again for more Circum Bear.

Kanji (general difficulty 4/10):

the biker's nightmare is ready to detroy you in few hits.

I recommend starting the round with a backward jump because of Kanji sweep, if he does it then you can punish.

The main thing that he does when you're close are grabs which will almost kill you & they prevail on almost your attacks, so your goal is to stay away at medium-long distance. By doing this, he'll try to reach with jumps & especially aerial grabs: in this case stay crouched & you'll avoid the grab, & you can easily attack after that,.

During this tactic however, he tends to summon lightnings, try to stay in the side opposite of those where Kanji is & don't go away too far so that Kanj will attempt the aerial grab.

If your combo doesn't throw the Ai too far or too close, you can rush on him & attack again (unless he has 50 or more sp) untill he reaches the corner. Stop the combo immediately if he blocks or jump away.

By following this way you don't need to know the other moves that he does.

If he is too close, go away with backsteps or jumps (this last one is risky because of persona grab, but sometimes is a life saver).

if you must change corner because you're cornered, you can either use a move that throws you (or AI) far away or rushing on Kanji: in this case if Kanji jumps you keep running, if he doesn't then attack him.

During awakening he tends to throw the chair, if you aren't stucked by a lightning is better avoid the chair with jump instead of blocking it.

You don't have to wait that he ends all his 50+sp, attack when there is the chance like before.

Chie (general difficulty 7/10):

she can be very annoying sometimes because of her high pressure.

She has several tatacks which are very hard avoid without the pause so the goal is to stay away.

If she does a blue kick then you can easily punish, after that if you're close to her then backstep asap so that she may use the same move again.

Unfortunately she can use other moves, where she flies while using her persona & to reach you almost always she uses multiple kicks called Rampage, in this case the best is reject her with FA or a move that has long range & can prevail on the attack.

You must very very careful is she has 50 sp or more, because Chie God Hand can kill in one hit, she uses it if the manages to pressure you, especially if she throws you in air, so you may want to use the burst to get free.

If her blue kick is sp then she will cancel it in mid-air & strat other attacks so never attack if she does this move.

Stop immediately if she blocks your attack.

In awakening attack like always, just don't forget about the sp blue kick because after that she may uses Meteorites.

Mitsuru (general difficulty 7/10):

during your first attempt you will die in seconds, you'll need good patient & practice.

At beginning you can start with FA if it has long range, otherwise start with crouch block.

You can stay to block all her attack with crouch blocks, untill she does her AoA: during it she clearly goes in air so even without the pause you have enough time to convert your block in a stand one & after that you can attack.

She can do her FA during her pressure, after that you can attack, but if she has 49+ sp you must attack before she touches the ground otherwise she'll use an sp move.

I recommend attack with 2A after her coup droit (is just a theory but I think this reduces the chances that she'll grab you), without the pause you can't read in time if it hits or is blocked so do this move just to prevent the grab.

Her sp:

-Bufudyne, after that you have very few time to attack her so be fast or prepare to block again

-Myriad Arrows, after that you have some time to attack, even with an sp move

She tends to block a lot, so you should attack with a small delay after the previous attack, but unfoprtunately she can try FA so is risky, but you can't do anything else.

If she blocks you must stop your combo immediately, if it is too fast then use a jump to stop.

Another opne is during her spear attack which she uses at medium-far distance, you can run on her, evasive action at this distance, then if she is still in the animation you can attack, otherwise wait in front of her for around 1.5 sec before attacking her.

During her awakening, is the easy part, block if she has 49+ sp untill she uses her 50 sp moves & attack after them (use full autocombo so that you'll give more sp to Mitsuru so that she can use again these moves & be an easy target), if she uses her sp shield you have enough time to attack her, if she the normal shield you can try to attack with 2A & if she uses the ice Spikees then stay calm & attack when there is another opening, usually with FA to stop the spikes if they are still up.

She can try the ik, so watch out, you can easily block it.

Akihiko (general difficulty 2-9/10):

another character that can be either simple or very tough.

He is very fast, he can rush on you immediately with killrush, after that he can quickly do anothers or other attacks, without the pause you must get free asap, while blocking stay crouched & tap quickly FA to escape.

The worst thing that you can do is attack him when he has 49+ sp, you must block & wait that he does an sp move (if he doen't then use FA), after that if he goes in air you can attack him when he lands.

How fight him depends a lot from who you are using, so I won't say a lot now.

If in air, he can crash, if it misses you can attack him, same if he does a sword attack: in this case if he is still at decent height you should have enough time to attack him even if you blocked the attack.

Try to don't attack if he blinks (yellow or blue) or you'll get punish.

He can try ik, during it stay away with jumps.

Aigis (general difficulty 8/10):

this one is complicated to read whitout the pause, is all up to your instinct, I haven't tested but I think that you can stay to do stand blocks if she is in air, & use crouch blocks if she is on ground, however she can do grabs much more than the others opponents, but there will be few times where you'll end in blocking a lot, plus:

-after her hand bullets, run to her, maybe you'll reach her in time

-after the machine gun, you won't have enough time before she does something else but come closer to her

-during missiles, come closer to her

You can try to only rush or using air-dashes, personally I used both but much more the rush.

When you manage to approach her & successfully attack her, then attack with some delay because she blocks a lot, if she block stop immediately your combo or you'll be punish, often with FA.

About her Orgia mode, it is unlimited & can't be deactivated, but is a good thing because  you can attack her after her Megido, but be very careful if while doing this move Aigis will change side, is very easy get hit by this way because of wrongo side of blocking.

She uses sp moves very often, especially with a cancel after the bullets/missiles, so remember to keep always an eye for her sp meter, if she doesn't the cancel after an attack you can try to attack her.

If however she does the sp move, just block & punish later.

During awakening she can use the sp spear (even after the Goddess shield), after that she'll probably block so don't consider this move as a good opening.

Be very astute, block often her long-range attack & you should be fine.

Is very rare but she can try the ik, just block it.

Yu (general difficulty 9.5/10):

in my opinion the hardest opponents of all (without the pause), 1 mistake & you can die.

He hasn't too much HP, but he can do infinite persona slides & aerial sword attacks.

Blocking his attacks without the pause is possible, but because of the pressure is very easy do the wrong block & you can end in no reading in time an opening (Zio).

So, you should avoid allow him to attack you from a close distance, otherwise stay crouched because the persona slide can't be red in time, the aerials sword attack can because Yu stays in mid-air for around half second before attacking, so you have the time to convert from crouch block to stand. To leave from this loop, you should use your FA when the attack is coming (I haven't tried but if your FA is bad I think you can try evasive action, but probably after doing that you'll be an easy target), is the only way, Yu may counter with his FA but you must try.

You can use the Burst too.

From distance, Yu uses his Zio (lightning spheres), there is always some time before he does that, if you learn this time you can rush on him, evasive action when the attack should come, & attack him.

If you manage to hit him, stay calm & attack again with some delay, this is the most important moment where you must do as much damage as possible.

He can use his 50 sp move in any time he has sp, so watch out if you're thinking of using your sp moves if theses can't prevail on the ones of Yu.

If he'll go in awakening after your attack, is best is to use an attack that throws him away, otherwise imemdiately backstep.

The best is that you are far when he is awakening with 50 sp, he starts spamming Zio & after some shots he'll use his 50 sp move (unless he wastes sp for Zio sp).

During the 50 sp laser he can move, so be very careful, stay crouched but convert immediately on stand if you don't see the foots of Yu.

Rarely he can try the ik, just block.

Shadow Labrys (general difficulty 7/10):

Although she isn't hard, her attacks are very strong so they can kill you in no time.

90% of the time she uses AoA, so you can easily anticipate her moves, usually by spamming grabs, if she, however, rejects you, then without he pause can be complicated read in time both Labrys & Persona, is better jump away & decide what to do next (if Asterius is going to give a punch on ground, then you can avoid damage by jumping), usually after this you can run on her & resume the strategy (if she is in air she will probably crash on you, just block & then attack).

Using the autocombos can be good but she may use hers, which has the first hit very fast so she can easily anticipate you.

Don't think to block her attacks & only after do your attacks, because Aterius can try his dangerous grab.

During awakening I always prefered go away & wait for her brutal impact (she never did her 214214C/D on me while doing this).

Labrys (general difficulty 3/10):

Edited by VirtualNight

You post such shit latly. It is hilaroius.

Your tips arent good at all.

Your acting that pausing and non pausing change anything about the beavior of the A.I is most stupid thing ive red in a while. Also shows you have no idea how the works. I even uestion you played it. This really makes ppl think the game is a free win when using pausing as if it changes the behavior to the maximum level. Bullshit.

If youre just that god like then provide some videos of your pausing and non pasuing difference. Im interested to see how "your" game is changing from mines. 

And lmao to thanks to lord of ra and pixels bs. Their tips werent useful at all even negative because they doesnt work and irritating the plyers. Some seem even to be troll, but as i can see you just copy paste all their shit. Even tho its full of bs.

Dont act as if it was all facil.

You all like campa etc. Talking shit lke no tomorrow, Saying things that arnt true. fk this.

IKG out.

• Like 2

You post such shit latly. It is hilaroius.

Your tips arent good at all.

Your acting that pausing and non pausing change anything about the beavior of the A.I is most stupid thing ive red in a while. Also shows you have no idea how the works. I even uestion you played it. This really makes ppl think the game is a free win when using pausing as if it changes the behavior to the maximum level. Bullshit.

If youre just that god like then provide some videos of your pausing and non pasuing difference. Im interested to see how "your" game is changing from mines. 

And lmao to thanks to lord of ra and pixels bs. Their tips werent useful at all even negative because they doesnt work and irritating the plyers. Some seem even to be troll, but as i can see you just copy paste all their shit. Even tho its full of bs.

Dont act as if it was all facil.

You all like campa etc. Talking shit lke no tomorrow, Saying things that arnt true. fk this.

IKG out.

Who said I'm good lol, I always said that I'm not (you can be as better than me as you want), yes is an easy win (in terms of general skills, trophies don't say anything about skills) since i did this without the pause so anyone can too with it for sure, however you live to show that you're good but who cares, you have 40 fanboys & 2-3 arrogant friends, enjoy that :lol: .

Your opinion is irrilevant, you don't count in any case, arrogants are this :), nothing will stop me to help the others, as always I share all the tips that I can give xD, you're wasting time to try to.... who knows what :lol: .

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

Who said I'm good lol, I always said that I'm not (you can be as better than me as you want), yes is an easy win (in terms of general skills, trophies don't say anything about skills) since i did this without the pause so anyone can too with it for sure, however you live to show that you're good but who cares, you have 40 fanboys & 2-3 arrogant friends, enjoy that :lol: .

Your opinion is irrilevant, you don't count in any case, arrogants are this :), nothing will stop me to help the others, as always I share all the tips that I can give xD, you're wasting time to try to.... who knows what :lol: .

Not trying anything but preventing bullshit to be posted. You make people belive that pausing will change the algorythm of the game and will be free like fuck. 

I can see you havnt played the game. I wonder who did it for you tho. And as of yet you have not added any new content to score attack as what you wrote was already there and is shit. You write "guides" about stuff you have no idea and clearly no clue how it works properly. You assume its like this and that, but what kind of guide is assumed?

I want to help the people, i dont need to brag or prove anything as people know how good iam. But what i find annyoing is wrong posts to push your ego and stand as the "new master" on the horizon of babel that has inducted the knowledge of his lifetime. Post correct content and i will back up. As i always empahize with people that manage to share their tips and tricks with the community as long as theyre correct. And not to forget to mention your non stop bulllshitting about the aalgorythm when pausing is activated and vice versa, its just dumb and a lie. If you played the game by yourself you do know that. I ve done with pause and without. And i can verify 100% the game is the same. Simple as that. So stop this crap and provide some stuff. And LOOOOOOL at your "dont upload score" is that another way to excuse that you cheated the game maybe? I done it for 20+ ppl atleast and score attack over 200 times and it never froze on psn and xbox. So lmao

• Like 1

Who said I'm good lol, I always said that I'm not (you can be as better than me as you want), yes is an easy win since i did this without the pause so anyone can too with it for sure, & trophies don't say anything about skills, however you live to show that you're good but who cares, you have 40 fanboys & 2-3 arrogant friends, enjoy that :lol: .

IKG was right with everything he was saying in his post. It is simply hilarious whats going on the last few weeks. I'm not sure why you always saying he's arrogant... we both are just clarify things and wanna discuss about this, but you are just showing how salty you get, if we questionaire stuff from you. All your posts are almost copy/paste, which makes it look like you wanna proof how f*cking legit you are and which struggle you had. And since most people haven't done it, nor by themself or even legit, they cannot say if your posts are bullshit or not - it's also for the previous posts from some people here in this thread. Giving credit to these two people you have mention just also only shows that you dont have a clue about the game. We both tested them and know for sure whats going on, but we didnt care 'til now to talk about this in puplic until you came across. Maybe you three just keep up a huge facade, to defend all of you together. It always make things looking more "trustfully".  If you would have gained enough EXP in this Game then you would know they would only test if someone is really trying to use their strats to make sure "Aha, he's using my foolish strats so how could he beat the SA?" like for example that Weavers Art Sword gives you an huge oppening to attack your opponent LMFAO... xD or an other foolish "tipp" - Yu; I found one easy opening apart from the usual rush-and punish technique: -Zio D - only thing i can say from my chief chair is "lol". xD Also didnt you wondered why one of them didn't commented anymore later? Because they know, here are at least two people who did it legit and have the knowledge to questionaire their posts. 

You are always "braging" without any proofs that you are the great and the only Leet from Italy. Which you aren't obviously lol. Still, you can only say you did it without pausing lol, of course you never be able to proof something. Even if you could, you would need to learn to play the game again - i'm sure. It's not like we are jealous, but we both know the difference between pausing or not. The AI's behaviour doesn't change at all. Your post are like... if you pause, the AI is gonna forget what they actually wanted to do, which is completly false. I also could go to Raiden and say i did it without pausing and upload a replay video lmao. But i'm not like you and wanna troll the whole world. I'm sure if we would even play friendlies you couldn't show off any real good block/mind games. Maybe we would need to explain you as well the basics of the game... just like it happened with one of these two guys you mentioned ;) Also you also wanna tell us, that you can always handle Yu's infinity chain combos without pausing? Like there; https://youtu.be/YJxNNx0V9hI?t=35s? I mean, yes i've failed it, but i don't need to blame myself for it, because my reactions where there not bad at all, also i'm brave enough to show off some fails. But you, who is also always saying "im a noob" can do all this without having great P4A or fighting experience? Haha lol Also you want to tell us, that you're using FA to nearly the death without pausing? So you wanna tell us, that you can play the game in slow motion because you're on drugg? I mean lmao, no videos - no valid stuff from you. 

Also your post with the Score Uploading... this makes me laugh all day... haha... this was the most unique bs i've ever read. 

As well, you are by far NOT AS GOOD, as IKG. Even if it's true that you didn't paused at all. IKG is playing SA for Leaderboards, which means you need to play with very risky strats and need to lose an extra round on purpose to milk up scores. Compared to all usual SA Runs, where you exploit things to the max... the usual runs are simply nothing. But hey, you need to know it better right? This is so hypocrite haha. 

Also i'm gonna do everytime screenshots from your recent posts when i refresh this site, because you're editing your post so many times... it's just like you have at least 2-3 false faces. xD

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 2

No, is in your opinion that I'm showing something.

But I don't care what you say or how much better you are, I saw how you 2 talk like "bossess" even with others... when I said I'm great lol, if I always say that I'm not.

Yes I got freeze while uploading a score, the fact that you use even this for your theory shows how much you want to show that you're the undiscussed God of all times.

I'm positive that keep reporting you 2 will ban both from the forum & people will be free to talk without have to worry for troublemakers :) .

As I said, your opinions are irrilevant :) .

After all this is reality, any rare plat is under the "surveillance" of arrogants, but this won't stop me to freely write in the relative threads, people opinion about my profile? I don't care, they can think what they want, lol I surely won't waste 100+$ for something to rec my gameplay just to give proofs xD.

Edited by VirtualNight

But I don't care what you say or how much better you are, I saw how you 2 talk like "bossess" even with others... when I said I'm great lol, if I always say that I'm not.

Yes I gto freeze while uploading a score, the fact that you use even this for your theory shows how much you want to show that you're the undiscussed God of all times.

I'm positive that keep reporting you 2 will ban both from the forum & people will be free to talk without have to worry for troublemakers :) .

My problem isn't a person trying tips.  It's just you're not giving correct information.

• Like 2

Yes I gto freeze while uploading a score, the fact that you use even this for your theory shows how much you want to show that you're the undiscussed God of all times.

I analyzed what you said an gave the correct answer. That has nothing to do with show off or anything else. Just preventing that bs will be leaked as primary source.

Btw None will and can ban us for something that is right. We just protect the threads and want them to be correct. It pisses people off when braggers like you come and paste stuff that doesnt work. Simple is that. In the end people will thank us.

And if an admin doesnt like this here , he will anyway inform us before banning. The mods arent corrupt so you have no valid argument.

• Like 1

Aha, we are just having a game discussion. But if you always feel upset it's not our problem. Also since you can't defend yourself at our reproaches, this is enough for us. 

We are not starting all this for no reasons. We just know how much time, effort and skill it does need to complete something like this. But yes yes... it's ok... do what you want. This game is a huge journey... which can't be done by incorrect informations. Especially on SA you have many parts where you can get easily one-hitted, especially if you do a Counter. 

• Like 1

If someone doesn't agree about somethings then there is something called "Education", when I don't agree with something I reply with things like "Sorry but I don't agree", "I think this isn't correct" "Wait, you're wrong", I never reply in an arrogant way for first.

If you talk normally we can confront & perfect that argument, otherwise if you immediately start to be aggressive then... who is wrong :D , those things are my personal experiences as I said, over 150 attempts (oh wait, is a random number! or wanna use this too for your theory? Lol)  say perfectly how many times I failed by doing them.

Edited by VirtualNight

A person who doesn't even know what a sweep is (that's usually 3C in Arksys games) shouldn't give tips in what's the hardest thing for folks trophy wise on this game.  That's just my opinion.  The moves you suggest for these characters are all minus on block, meaning you'll get blown up if blocked.  That's probably why you failed hundreds of times right there.  You lack basic fundamentals and knowledge in fighting games in general.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

No you missunderstand this, as like i said... if we read something like you're doing we need to talk in a different way. So why didn't we said something about SiN-Omegas posts? Because he was right with what he was saying, like for example with Yukikos FA on Teddies Bear Circuit. You still couldn't say anything productive against our criticism. We both still spent to many hours to leave it alone if we see stuff like that. People will be thankfull someday, if they get the right strats. But since things happened here... we don't know anymore if it's worthy anymore. Because always if we share things, they act like "Ok, he gave me his knowledge, so things works at first try". It's not like, you need to learn and execute all these things successfully. But yeeeah... we are all living in a world with full of talents. 

Edit: You dont even need super recording stuff like Elgato, you can even do this with a shitty cam or with a Smartphone, like ThanatosNinja or IKG (from his earlier videos) did. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 1

Sweep is 2A+B (is what says the challenge mode, is that ground kick no?), attack with some delay usually works (to anticipate the opponent) & with the same attack over & over again.

Oh, is obvious that these things can't work at the first attempts, is so normal that the training is needed that is useless write these kind of things, I can't know how to fight a ng boss by just reading tips, I must see with my own eyes, doing a lot attempts & finally learn that after a lot of fails, otherwise nothing would require training.