What are you planning on doing with the PS5 ?

Pokny

Oh it's gonna run Demon Souls remastered and God of War 2 (2020+ edition or whenever it will come out) until I say stop and switch back to PS3.

Will literally use it for absolutely nothing else other than videogames... when they actually release decent videogames for it, that is.

(might even add some traditional East European braided material or a glass fish on it for authenticity)

• Like 1

Strengthen my account with quality > quantity.

I mainly game on Xbox and play all my non-exclusive games on there, going for 100% in each game. I'm pretty happy with that account - I hit 10-15 AAA's a year in a variety of genres, tons of good indies, and yes some cheese at times. However, I feel its a balanced account truly reflective of my gaming habits and who I am as a gamer - 1/2 AAA's, 1/4 good indies, 1/4 cheese to just give my GS boost, with 280/289 games at 100%. 

Here...is another matter. On PS4, I focus purely on exclusives and sometimes re-play indies I really like. That's it. Got some feedback on a (now deleted) thread on Death Stranding that my account is weak and very artificial, which although hurt isn't necessarily wrong. It's a bit thin, partly due to my exclusive prioritization. I'm going to use the PS5 as an opportunity to really refine my games moving forward.