What are you planning on doing with the PS5 ?

Pokny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The truth is, I will end up playing it so much that my girlfriend will get upset and put a hammer through it. Then, I will be forced to buy a new one. But, the jokes on her. She is the one who makes all the money. I just need to make sure that I buy it from Target. That way when she see's the charge on the credit card she thinks nothing of it. She will just think it was from one of her fifteen trips to Target last month. Problem solved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Barbeqmeister said:

Probably going to play PS4 games for a year or two before next gen games actually come out

This is so true. The PS3 was just a lonely console on day one.

37 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Lying to my wife on how much I paid for it before I worry about what I'm going to do with it is gonna be my first step to using my PS5

I am telling you, do my Target trick. It works every time. Women spend so much money at Target they will never catch on. 

Not sure if I understand the question, but I plan on playing video games on it.

I remember when the PS3 came out and my friend was telling me all these things it could do (because of the usb port and what not) and I told him all I cared about was playing video games on it. Turned out that I did use it to listen to music, save pictures, etc etc. (and also play games obviously lol).

When the PS4 came out, I didn't have any expectations. Turns out I pretty much only play games on my PS4. I don't use any of that extra stuff like Netflix and all those things (i'm not even sure what all is on it). I use my laptop (which i didnt have during my PS3 years) for all my other forms of entertainment and content.

So for PS5, i suppose my plan will probably be the same as what I do with my PS4 and just play games on it.