What game are you most excited for the PS4?

GilgaMax305

Hey everyone I know this is a bit late but after the best E3, I just wanted to know which game are you really excited for? Personally I'm so pumped up about Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Infamous Second Son, Destiny, Watch Dogs and Killzone Shadow Fall. Now all of you gamers out there share your thoughts with me :D

DEVILKIDGAME15.png

Thank you all for you replies :D It's good to know that everyone is just as excited as I am for all these brilliant games :P 

Edited by DEVILKIDGAME15

Kingdom Hearts 3 and beyond, Final Fantasy XV and beyond, Final Fantasy XIV ARR, games that havent been announced yest Chronotrigger 2....., Borderlands 3..... Ridge Racer : Back to The Past....

In order of excitement:

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt,

Cyberpunk 2077,

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain,

Thief,

Final Fantasy XV,

Kingdom Hearts 3,

Elder Scrolls Online,

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4-version)

Watch Dogs (PS4-version)

The Crew,

Destiny,

Battlefield 4,

Warframe,

Planetside 2,

Whore of the Orient,

Dragon Age: Inquisition,

Transistor,

Human Element,

Driveclub,

inFamous: The Second Son,

Octodad: Deadlist Catch

As you can see, I'm not very interested in exclusives, 3rd party games excite me a lot more. I suppose I'll play the above mentioned inFamous while waiting for the other's releases. Maybe Killzone Shadowfall, but that remains to be seen.

Edited by ElfenSky

all of the games that are being released on ps4 don't really appeal to me but because im getting ps4 at Christmas, i'll probably get watch dogs and the ps4 version of beyond two souls. all of the games im looking forward to are being or have been released before ps4 such as fifa 14, gta 5, beyond two souls and the lst of us which is amazing. but I do really want the new elder scrolls game and uncharted 4 when they come out :)