Sackboy97kat

Sackboy97kat's Dispute

22 posts in this topic

Sackboy97kat

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I unlocked all the solo trohpies from Call Of Duty : Black Ops II, and I unlocked the multiplayer trophies and some of the zombie mode by myself too. I was on my way to unlock the last trophies from the zombie that I didn't already got and then a player with a mode menu leveled me up and made me unlock "Big Leagues" trophy (which is unobtaniable), last trophies from the zombie mode, platinum and trophies from 3 of the 4 DLC's.<br /> I bought thoses DLC's for nothing since this stupid hacker made me unlock the trophies, I would like to get them worthily but I now can't.<br /> I never cheated and I have 34 platinums that I unlocked by myself, by hours and hours of gaming.<br /> The guy who reported me could just send me a message.<br /> I would like to explain to people that those trophies were unlocked by a hack but there is no place to do it.

While it sucks, you are going to have to hide the game, because that trophy with that time stamp cannot be on the leaderboards.  It has nothing to do with you or your actions, you are just collateral damage, but it is what it is.

Those trophies, even though you didn't pop them, are considered not legitimate. You can review the rules here:

If you do care about the Leaderboard, you can hide up to two flagged games and return following this link:

CoD is notorious for this. There are ways to protect yourself. When playing this Online MP games, if these trophies start popping, you can delete your account before you sync. This will remove the trophies from your profile. Annoying, but it is what it is.

Do trophies auto pop even if you play public zombie games? Or is the modding only limited to multiplayer?

1 hour ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Do trophies auto pop even if you play public zombie games? Or is the modding only limited to multiplayer?

I'd imagine the mod menu they use can be accessed in any of the online modes

7 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I'd imagine the mod menu they use can be accessed in any of the online modes

That’s unfortunate, thought I’d hop back to bo2’s zombies playing public matches.

16 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Yes they do. I wrote that I was on my way for zombie mode when I unlocked those. That's stupid fucking bullshit that I have to hide the game. I unlocked all the trophies from solo, all the ones from multiplayer and most of the zombie. I paid for the DLC's for nothing now and what I deserve is those bullshits. I also paid for the premium member on PSNProfiles but who caaaaaares

1 hour ago, Swithop said:

Special treatment was not among the perks when I subscribed to premium.

From some of the reports I have read, that defense is usually only used by the guilty ones, not the innocent.

This should really be white listed, when more of the flag disputes are innocent other than bad luck than there is of actual cheaters I think theres a problem.

8 hours ago, Swithop said:

Special treatment was not among the perks when I subscribed to premium.

Oh YEAH OF COURSE I just paid the premium to upload my profile faster

There is necesarily a way to unflag me, I have all the COD on PS3 and I unlocked all the platinums (except Black Ops 3 which I am playing actually and BO2 which I was trying to do) and I played hours and hours on all thoses COD games to get all thoses trophies. A lot of people are in my case and what we deserve is that ? I saw on a forum of PSNP that another member have been unflagged so I should have the same and the game should white listed.

If we are flagged for this why players who are hacked on GTAV, RDR, and all the others COD are not flagged, because you don't know about it, and it would resume to flag a lot of people.

12 minutes ago, Sackboy97kat said:

I honestly cant tell if you're being sarcastic or purposefully silly and arrogant, like it should be one of the perks for some reason. If its left you that out of pocket you could speak to the Site Owner but I'd use a nicer attitude than you have been here if you were to request the favour. The games been hidden on OPs profile already anyway.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

2 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

I honestly cant tell if your being sarcastic or purposefully silly and arrogant, like it should be one of the perks for some reason. If its left you that out of pocket you could speak to the Site Owner but I'd use a nicer attitude than you have been here if you were to request the favour. The games been hidden on OPs profile already anyway.

This is not necessary to answer me if it's to say that

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/1-platinum

There is just to click that link to see that there are more than 10 people each months who are hacked on BO2.

Are they flagged ? No ! And that's normal, because they can't avoid it, if I could remove the hackers from BO2 I would do it for sure.

We can't flag all these players because they are all trophies hunters and they play a lot and a lot and have a lot of trophies and they can't be collateral dammages.

@Sackboy97kat

You have been provided with information on what you can do. Unfortunately the only option right now when it comes to incidents of others forcefully unlocking trophies is hide them until a whitelist feature is added. If you don't care about the leaderboards then you don't have to hide it and can move on. People who haven't been flagged yet for impossible trophies will eventually, it just takes time.

Only other potential resolution to this is if @B1rvine or another CRT member find other games that are cheated and that you have been misleading everyone.

3 minutes ago, Havok_Knight said:

@Sackboy97kat

You have been provided with information on what you can do. Unfortunately the only option right now when it comes to incidents of others forcefully unlocking trophies is hide them until a whitelist feature is added. If you don't care about the leaderboards then you don't have to hide it and can move on. People who haven't been flagged yet for impossible trophies will eventually, it just takes time.

Only other potential resolution to this is if @B1rvine or another CRT member find other games that are cheated and that you have been misleading everyone.

Thank's for answering but it not help me a lot...

I'll send a message to a CRT Member to see what we can do

1 hour ago, Sackboy97kat said:

There is necesarily a way to unflag me, I have all the COD on PS3 and I unlocked all the platinums (except Black Ops 3 which I am playing actually and BO2 which I was trying to do) and I played hours and hours on all thoses COD games to get all thoses trophies. A lot of people are in my case and what we deserve is that ? I saw on a forum of PSNP that another member have been unflagged so I should have the same and the game should white listed.

If we are flagged for this why players who are hacked on GTAV, RDR, and all the others COD are not flagged, because you don't know about it, and it would resume to flag a lot of people.

A few responses to things you mention: 

There was no way for you to legitimately do BO2 since the trophy is unobtainable without hacks. Since BO2 cases are either straight up auto-popped trophies and/or the earning of unobtainable trophies with mod menus, these are flagged. GTA V is manually whitelisted, unless offline hacks are used. This is due to it being impossible to undo something hackers may do to you, unlike in BO2, or in GTA V's "Run Like the Wind" case you still "earn" the trophy. A finely tuned balance has to exist somewhere. RDR has nobody flagged for the reason of being hacked.

Even if an official whitelist is implemented, then you'd be "white-flagged",  meaning you'd still be removed from game's individual leaderboards but without a regular flag counting against you.

Edit : The people you mention that should be flagged in that list either haven't been reported, or I just haven't gotten to in the 500+ reports in the current report queue.

Edited by B1rvine

And what about the player who been unflagged ?

6 minutes ago, Sackboy97kat said:

And what about the player who been unflagged ?

Send me a message if you think there was an error.

Edited by B1rvine

I can't send you any message since it is write that you can't receive messages

Edited by Sackboy97kat

13 hours ago, Sackboy97kat said:

I can't send you any message since it is write that you can't receive messages

try discord

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

try discord

It's okey, he send me a message, thank you