Debug Mode

BizarreAsh

On 8.02.2020 at 1:23 AM, Valtekken173 said:

Just so you know I was behind BOTH fixes. LocoRoco 2 Remastered was fixed thanks to me talking directly to the producer when I got to the buggy LocoRhythm trophy, and this one was fixed because I talked to the producer again (who is the same guy, he's behind all 4 PSP remasters so far), considering it really pissed me off seeing all y'all not putting in the slightest effort to get this week-long platinum. You're welcome lmao

LMAO thanks man I appreciate it haha, I tried to contact somebody earlier but spectacularly failed to do so.

Thank god devs can patch games on PS4 unlike on PSP where the debug was left out forever. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, owoc-the-duck said:

LMAO thanks man I appreciate it haha, I tried to contact somebody earlier but spectacularly failed to do so.

Thank god devs can patch games on PS4 unlike on PSP where the debug was left out forever. 

Yeah, I was lucky I already knew the producer from my time with LocoRoco 2 Remastered and that buggy trophy that prevented me and many others from getting the platinum. Good thing he agreed with me on the debug menu not being an intended feature.

Lurking and reading the comments here and tbh laughing my ass off. It's sad to see people getting mad about a damn debug menu getting patched out of a game, looking at the list I did all the whole plat requirements more or less when I was 10, it's not hard. If you want an easy way out with a game that includes it's dev mode enabled go get the Korean Corpse Party game for the vita. Just let people have their fun for a very old nostalgic franchise. 

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...