Next Dlc

I doubt it. The list was super easy so I dont think they are to worried about giving us a challenge. If they were going to add more they would have done it with the new spec ops missions they added. While I obviously cant know for sure if I had to put money on it I would say no more trophies are coming.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 7:17 AM, XileLerinril said:

I doubt it. The list was super easy so I dont think they are to worried about giving us a challenge. If they were going to add more they would have done it with the new spec ops missions they added. While I obviously cant know for sure if I had to put money on it I would say no more trophies are coming.

actually kinda thankful about that honestly. i think myself and most other people who are avid trophy hunters would agree that the list is just fine as it is 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MattinumTrophy- said:

actually kinda thankful about that honestly. i think myself and most other people who are avid trophy hunters would agree that the list is just fine as it is 

Yeah same here. While I play MP, I am the weird one that buys them for the Campaign. This CoD has had the best list in years, no Zombie BS, no huge list of MP trophies. I was really happy with what we got.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

Yeah same here. While I play MP, I am the weird one that buys them for the Campaign. This CoD has had the best list in years, no Zombie BS, no huge list of MP trophies. I was really happy with what we got.  

same here, i've been absolutely in love with the entire modern warfare franchise purely for the campaigns ever since i first started playing the original trilogy 

Edited by MattinumTrophy-
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

I think there will be trophies for future DLC.. look at trophy name for the first DLC.. trophy pack 1.. it’s left open 

It is very unlikely at this point. CoD only has a shelf life of a year, and we are well into that already. Two new seasons and no trophies added. They are releasing a battle royal game that is now revealed to be a standalone game. It is unlikely we will see new trophies, unless they decided to implement the trophy list of warzone with this game, which seems really unlikely. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

It is very unlikely at this point. CoD only has a shelf life of a year, and we are well into that already. Two new seasons and no trophies added. They are releasing a battle royal game that is now revealed to be a standalone game. It is unlikely we will see new trophies, unless they decided to implement the trophy list of warzone with this game, which seems really unlikely. 

Kinda like BF5... I’m ok with this 

• Like 1