What Hyperdimension Neptunia Game Hunt In This Next Months?

AccessEngage21

So a quick question here before i finish deception IV in my PSTV (i definitely not going to plat that one, no way at all), i already play MK2 on my ps2 and the 2 first remasters on the vita (Re;Birth 1 and 2), so my thing is what game you recommend me to buy next?, i got SuperDimension Nep vs Sega Hard Girls, Hyperdimension U Action Unleashed, MegaTag Blanc and ReBirth 3 in my scope, so for all the nep fans out here, what game you say i have to get next?

AccessEngage21.png

Re;birth 3 is the best of the trilogy! But I also read that SuperDimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls has a very good story.

Unfortunately Neptunia Action U Unleashed can be really boring after a couple of hours, since you simply have to kill groups of enemies, nothing more. And there's the lily rank trophy with all the characters...:S

6 hours ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Rebirth 3 or Superdimendion. I played Action Unleashed and is really boring.

Yeah, i heard that a lot, to be honest, im pretty hardcore in musou games in general so Action Unleashed looks to me like a rational choice at the moment, but definitely i will take it in count.

3 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Re;birth 3 is the best of the trilogy! But I also read that SuperDimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls has a very good story.

Unfortunately Neptunia Action U Unleashed can be really boring after a couple of hours, since you simply have to kill groups of enemies, nothing more. And there's the lily rank trophy with all the characters...:S

Yep, but like i think in general is all the Hyperdimension games has a grinding thing in them, so repetitive dosen`t bother me, and im pretty good in musou in general (musou orochi 2, gundam breaker, shin gundam musou, that kamen rider game, fist of the north star ken rage, DW Next, senran kagura) belive me when i tell you that i play more boring games before (that kamen rider game make run with the motorcycle in a map for days just for one trophy  ¬-¬), so Action Unleashed should not be a problem...........but i will look for Rebirth 3 first, after all, i love the first 2 so the last one should be really special (since a lot of my friends always hype me that game up) so im definitely going for that one XP, and superdimension later.

AccessEngage21.png

19 hours ago, AccessEngage21 said:

Yeah, i heard that a lot, to be honest, im pretty hardcore in musou games in general so Action Unleashed looks to me like a rational choice at the moment, but definitely i will take it in count.

I'm also a fan of musou games and I played it because i wanted a similar experience, but was a disappointing one.

Edited by Tempestad_cl
  • Like 2

I don't even remember what the plot of Action U was.  There was this thing that would've made a good story.  About this item that lets normal people fight on the level of the CPUs, but it was just used to explain why the guest characters were playable and then dropped.

But yeah, grab Re birth 3, it's really good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tempestad_cl said:

I'm also a fan of musou games and I played it because i wanted a similar experience, but was a disappointing one.

i see, even with that, i still will play it in the near future, just to see with my own eyes, after all see is belive, also i see you are from chile......and if it is true.......bueno entonces sabras que yo tambien soy chileno aca XD, si quieres preguntar en español con gusto respondere.

9 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I don't even remember what the plot of Action U was.  There was this thing that would've made a good story.  About this item that lets normal people fight on the level of the CPUs, but it was just used to explain why the guest characters were playable and then dropped.

But yeah, grab Re birth 3, it's really good.

it seems that must be the rational choice right now, hell, at this time im even try to buy criminal girls invite only just for fun and all, but I will definitely see Re;Birth 3 in the future

AccessEngage21.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm sure this is settled, but buy rebirth:3. It's the best source material (it was easily the funniest of all the Neptunia games). After that, I would go with Neptunia vs. Hard Girls. Both megatag and Hyper U kind of sucked (especially Hyper U).

i already hunting Rebirth;3 but it seems i got the chance to get Steints;Gate instead so i will try to get that one first and then Rebirth;3

AccessEngage21.png

• 3 weeks later...

Even I consider NepU as boring, even though people called me a fanboy for liking the first Hyperdimension Neptunia on PS3 way better than ReBirth1... :D You should try that. It is waaaay different. <3 But if you are into trophies you should consider a guide, there are some missable things. (Like creating a Wikipedia about monsters.)

MegaTag Blanc... I do not even remember what it was about... Blanc wanted to make a zombie movie or something. Got also pretty boring at some point. But I may consider platinuming the Japanese version at some point, because I am weird and whatever.

Sega Girls was actually pretty neat in my opinion. Also liked some of the music.

But whatever, all of these are spinoffs, so maybe play ReBirth3 first.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Neputyunu said:

Even I consider NepU as boring, even though people called me a fanboy for liking the first Hyperdimension Neptunia on PS3 way better than ReBirth1... :D You should try that. It is waaaay different. <3 But if you are into trophies you should consider a guide, there are some missable things. (Like creating a Wikipedia about monsters.)

MegaTag Blanc... I do not even remember what it was about... Blanc wanted to make a zombie movie or something. Got also pretty boring at some point. But I may consider platinuming the Japanese version at some point, because I am weird and whatever.

Sega Girls was actually pretty neat in my opinion. Also liked some of the music.

But whatever, all of these are spinoffs, so maybe play ReBirth3 first.

hey there, sorry for not answer before, i was in a storm of games recently, so i have no time to send a reply, now i have it....so

1. i get that nepU is more boring thanks to the replies i get here, but i still wants to play it, just for the fact that is a genre i enjoy too much (the musou style) in games like DW, SW, Basara, etc, so i will still try it in the future.

2. i actually want to try the first hyperdimension neptunia, the problem is of course how freaking expensive that game is, since i only find new copies of that game, also i get the issues for that game in general like: how slow the gameplay and the battles are in general, but also about how good the story is with respect to rebirth 1, so i will try to get it later, just not now.

3. with the others ones, sadly i have chances to get them, but others game take thier place, like Bullet Girls or Gundam Breaker 2, but i will try to get them next time

AccessEngage21.png