worth starting?

aztekXI

2 minutes ago, aztekXI said:

title says it all, how hard is it, is it enjoyable, any glitched trophies/buggy let me know. 

Game runs fine, personally speaking I didn’t find it very difficult at all. The difficulty factor comes in the form of unlocking blackout characters for two trophies. A lot of people struggle with them, you do have to be good at blackout. 

Multiplayer is standard and arguably one of the worst multiplayers. I personally thought it was worse than ghosts. 

The zombies is really good, even though 4 of the 8 maps are remakes of older maps, I didn’t mind that too much. Easter eggs are probably the most complex and the boss fights hold a decent challenge. The RMS Titanic map boss fight is probably the hardest. Actually, defiantly the hardest. 

As for fun, well Its been 3 months since I got platinum and I still put about 50 hours a week into blackout as I love it that much. Zombies is super fun. Multiplayer I’ll never play again. 

Should you start it? Yes defiantly! You may find it really hard with blackout, you may not! If your unsure, play blackout on an alt account and see how you do. If you do well then go for platinum. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

I got no where near the platinum. The zombies trophies were a joke. If i really really wanted to get the platinum i probably could have got it. But the zombies were far too complex. Near impossible to do them solo. You need 3 other good zombies players who know all the steps for each EE. I love zombies and i used to like doing the EE. But they just got way too complicated and took the fun out of it for me. 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

BO4 is very different from other Cods. Multiplayer is usually considered trash by most people and zombies is different from every other Treyarch game. Blackout is probably going to make you the most annoyed though. You basically have to boost the character unlock trophies or you are going to go insane. There's also a lot of trophies and grinding involved in Zombies, so I wouldn't recommend this plat for you if you don't like zombies. This definitely isn't the hardest COD plat, as that title would go to BO3, but it is probably the second hardest and you will have to devote a lot of time to plat it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 2:47 AM, aztekXI said:

title says it all, how hard is it, is it enjoyable, any glitched trophies/buggy let me know. 

The Blackout trophies aren’t enjoyable to get, the blackout servers are basically a ghost town & the mode itself isn’t anything breathtaking, you’re better off playing Warzone.

Some people enjoyed the multiplayer but I wasn’t one of them, the trophies related to multiplayer aren’t difficult

The zombies trophies are somewhat tedious and you’ll have to do 3 Easter Eggs just for the base platinum, the most work in any COD in terms of the zombies mode.

I’d pass if I were you.

• 2 weeks later...

So I’ve spent the past about 2 weeks working on blackout, and i can safely say this is one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in a video game.  Between every match being filled with dark matter sweats, some of the most inconsistent spawns for items I’ve ever seen, and bizarre hit detection at times (though maybe that’s just me), and now trying to get a win in the basic mode for woods is just unfeasable at the moment unless you’re a god or getting hard carried which even still requires insane luck

blackout makes this a hard pass immediately, which is disappointing, as the zombies isn’t terrible in my opinion 

3 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

So I’ve spent the past about 2 weeks working on blackout, and i can safely say this is one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in a video game.  Between every match being filled with dark matter sweats, some of the most inconsistent spawns for items I’ve ever seen, and bizarre hit detection at times (though maybe that’s just me), and now trying to get a win in the basic mode for woods is just unfeasable at the moment unless you’re a god or getting hard carried which even still requires insane luck

blackout makes this a hard pass immediately, which is disappointing, as the zombies isn’t terrible in my opinion 

Yeah... it’s easily worse than PUBG at launch on the Xbox & it’s original launch. It’s just easily the worst BR, I spent a ton of time in it however (I enjoyed it a lot when it first game out) but the trophy requirements for it (even with them being easier now than at launch) adds BO4 to the list of 3arc games being the most annoying CODs to platinum. Also; while I enjoyed my time with the zombies, i never plan on revisiting it and besides Exo Zombies it’s easily my least favourite COD Zombies.