Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZebLaden

Weapons Trophies

24 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Marcus and I just wanted to post this to anyone out there who has all the weapons trophies and is willing to let me borrow them so that I can get the trophies I'm NOT  going to STEAL them I just want the trophies hit me up if your willing to do this PSN: ZebLaden                                

Why don't you get the trophies yourself and actually earn the platinum?

Why don't you get the trophies yourself and actually earn the platinum?

Seeing as the game is co-op and most people did the same thing on demon souls an dark souls. yes I had someone lend me the rings on demon souls and it still took me months to get the platinum. you probably did the same thing which isn't so bad I mean you got the platinum in a couple weeks on a game without help is near impossible platinum whores do it all the time so I don't see the problem bro and one other thing looked at your trophies KNYTT UNDERGROUNG you can play that whole game and not earn a single trophy as said by K1LL1ng5pr33 on ps3trophies.org and you seem to have gotten it in a couple days seems like you used YOUTUBE to me bro same as coping someone "PLAYgiarism". that’s how you really spell it if you where wondering à plagiarism.

Seeing as the game is co-op and most people did the same thing on demon souls an dark souls. yes I had someone lend me the rings on demon souls and it still took me months to get the platinum. you probably did the same thing which isn't so bad I mean you got the platinum in a couple weeks on a game without help is near impossible platinum whores do it all the time so I don't see the problem bro and one other thing looked at your trophies KNYTT UNDERGROUNG you can play that whole game and not earn a single trophy as said by K1LL1ng5pr33 on ps3trophies.org and you seem to have gotten it in a couple days seems like you used YOUTUBE to me bro same as coping someone "PLAYgiarism". that’s how you really spell it if you where wondering à plagiarism.

1) I did both demon's and dark souls alone and it doesn't take "months".

2) You talk about Knytt Underground, the one game which I played right away after release when there were still no guides and no one knew nothing about the game, Im even the first in the world to have got the "Mysterious forest" trophy, which is in my trophies cabinet, go and look at the trophies discussion thread on ps3t and you'll find all my posts when I helped on finding the secrets spots in the game.

So I'm sorry but your argument is invalid.

I can help you Marcus.

Add PSN: sound-fx if you still need, of course, I'd want weaps back to help others!

I can help you Marcus.

Add PSN: sound-fx if you still need, of course, I'd want weaps back to help others!

Hi there, I'm lvl 42 or so and would love to knock these trophies out of the way really quick. Add me on PSN and I'd really appreciate it!

Hi there, I'm lvl 42 or so and would love to knock these trophies out of the way really quick. Add me on PSN and I'd really appreciate it!

There's not a lot of people who carry high tier weapons al SL 42. You'll need to play the game twice anyway, if you level up a bit I can help you. My SL is around 130 I think.

There's not a lot of people who carry high tier weapons al SL 42. You'll need to play the game twice anyway, if you level up a bit I can help you. My SL is around 130 I think.

Good to know, I'm a noob with Dark souls so far didn't know we had to be simular lvl. Will check back after I've finished the game and am the majority of the way to Plat. Thanks for the info! I'll hit you up if I still need help later on :)

Good to know, I'm a noob with Dark souls so far didn't know we had to be simular lvl. Will check back after I've finished the game and am the majority of the way to Plat. Thanks for the info! I'll hit you up if I still need help later on :)

Summoning range formula: (level-10)-10(to 11)% to (level+10)+10(to 11)%

https://mpql.net/tools/dark-souls/

I would love to recieve the weapons and rings and such too, just let me know what SL I need to get up to if anyone is so kind. I platted dark souls 2 myself and am willing to trade over those items for the dark souls 1 ones.

I would love to recieve the weapons and rings and such too, just let me know what SL I need to get up to if anyone is so kind. I platted dark souls 2 myself and am willing to trade over those items for the dark souls 1 ones.

Hello fellow Dutchman I have a spare Stone Greatshield and Black Knight Sword that you can have for free. I'm SL 40 so if you are between SL 26 - 54 you can get those (both are needed for Knight's Honor trophy and both are random drops). The Black Knight Sword is actually a pretty decent weapon. I'm going to play Dark Souls again on Wednesday. Maybe you can also summon me as a gold phantom, still need 2 more Sunlight Medals.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Are you still up for it? I'm level 125. I don't need the weaps at all so i'll give em back.

I got the plat legit myself, hit me up if you guys need anything. I'm about SL 130 IIRC and I got every reinforced wep + rare weps. PSN: xHeartlessKiddx

Hello , i wonder if someone can let me borrow the Crystal Ring Shield ( i made 2 horn >< ) , the Greatshield of Artorias and the Great lord Greatsword ;)

I'm SL 97 ( i can up )

Thx :) 

-------------list of lazy people--------------

JK!

I need help too with certain weapons

hello pplz how about we coop it a bit ? 

On 04.04.2017 at 9:12 AM, deotricky said:

hello pplz how about we coop it a bit ? 

You need Knight's Honor trophy? If yes - i can help you,  i am 118 lvl and have all weapon for this trophy. And, if you need, can drop Titanite slab for other weapon trophy, but not many, cause i have it just one for each type =)

Does anyone have an extra moonlight greatsword? I need one for the weapons trophy

StealthBlade98 is my PSN and my main save where i'm acquiring the weapons i'm SL145

Edited by StealthBlade98

On 9/5/2014 at 3:50 AM, HcG-_Terror said:

i have all weapons, add me if you want 

Can you help me out?