Do i have all online trophies?

Bilenlol

According to Trophy Guide created by BlindMango, here's this list of online trophies.
Clubman
Team-Work
And So It Begins!
Contender
Unbeatable
Face-Off
Lifer.

I think you're good now =). Got a question, how long till you get Lifer trophy? It's only online trophy left that I need to complete. 

3 hours ago, r3viladdict said:

According to Trophy Guide created by BlindMango, here's this list of online trophies.
Clubman
Team-Work
And So It Begins!
Contender
Unbeatable
Face-Off
Lifer.

To be precise: "First Of Many" is also an online trophy. But you will get this trophy, if you're after "Face-Off", because the latter requires to complete 50 face-offs and the former is awarded, when you complete your first face-off. But this could explain...

3 hours ago, Bilenlol said:

[...] and i have gotten different reports.

..., because some guides list 8 online trophies and BlindMango's guide only lists 7.

But also check the description in the trophy guide for said trophies:

Note: While online is technically not required to get this trophy, it's far easier to get them with an online connection as there are a whole lot more of them throughout all the events when online, so it's recommended to get it before the servers go down on March 31, 2020!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2924-driveclub/12-face-off

Edited by woggly4

9 hours ago, r3viladdict said:

Clubman
Team-Work
And So It Begins!
Contender
Unbeatable
Face-Off
Lifer.

I think you're good now =). Got a question, how long till you get Lifer trophy? It's only online trophy left that I need to complete. 

Great! :) thank you! I got mine abit after 1600 KM. i think at about 1650 or something. I did 4 races after i reached 1600. 

9 hours ago, r3viladdict said:

I listed these online trophies for him and answered to this question. Yet, I made a question for him and no answer *sighs heavily*tenor.gif?itemid=12270345

fine, I’ll just keep driving for 1,000 miles. Valuable lesson learned.

Sorry i went to sleep D:

9 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

It's a lot faster and easy taking a look at a trophy guide instead of creating personal topics and ask for

I do recognise this and i apologize. However this forum has been nothing but helpful so i thought i might get a definite answer here :)

6 hours ago, woggly4 said:

To be precise: "First Of Many" is also an online trophy. But you will get this trophy, if you're after "Face-Off", because the latter requires to complete 50 face-offs and the former is awarded, when you complete your first face-off. But this could explain...

..., because some guides list 8 online trophies and BlindMango's guide only lists 7.

But also check the description in the trophy guide for said trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2924-driveclub/12-face-off

Very useful info! Thank you!

Edited by Bilenlol
  • Like 2

DLCs have no online trophies. All DLCs have the same trophy structure: win one star, unlock more races, unlock the tournament, win the tournament and win all stars. Rinse and repeat.

For the online required trophies, just check the guide, it's well documented there. The lifer trophy is the most dangerous one in terms of "countdown to server shutdown" because it rquires to race 1000 miles/1610 km WHILE being a club member, and the club stats are synced online, so note that if you had let's say 300 km in your stats before belonging to a club, you have to reach 1610+300 km on these stats while being online.

Edited by Wip3r_U
  • Like 1