[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2.2.2020 at 9:05 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:
What's up Clan! It's finally arrived. I Am Bread FULL PLATINUM WALKTHROUGH. Be a brave piece of bread on 1 mission to become TOAST!

Platinum difficulty 8.5-9.5/10, but with my guide I'm hoping to make it more around a 6-7/10!

If you like the video you should consider liking the video, sharing it and if you haven't joined the Clan yet it's as easy as just pressing Subscribe! ?
This one took awhile to edit but I do hope you enjoy and it please if it does help leave a comment below and let me know!

As many others already mentioned: You sir are a true legend! I started this game a couple of days ago and did not even go super crazy/fast with respect to playing it. Nevertheless I am already at 83% and the only thing left are the cheese hunt levels. Amazing guide so far and a very soothing voice #nohomo lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

As many others already mentioned: You sir are a true legend! I started this game a couple of days ago and did not even go super crazy/fast with respect to playing it. Nevertheless I am already at 83% and the only thing left are the cheese hunt levels. Amazing guide so far and a very soothing voice #nohomo lol

That's amazing mate I am happy this helped! 
I figured a full guide may help others much like it did with Surgeon Simulator.
My next guide is The Witcher III Wild Hunt which is currently being edited but my god.. I've never had to sift through 400gb of recordings lol..

More soothing voice to come mate!... I mean guides 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

That's amazing mate I am happy this helped! 
I figured a full guide may help others much like it did with Surgeon Simulator.
My next guide is The Witcher III Wild Hunt which is currently being edited but my god.. I've never had to sift through 400gb of recordings lol..

More soothing voice to come mate!... I mean guides 

A full guide is definitely more useful, will use yours for surgeon simulator as well. Cannot wait to see your Witcher 3 guide btw, keep on doing the great work, I really hope that you get the views that you deserve! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

A full guide is definitely more useful, will use yours for surgeon simulator as well. Cannot wait to see your Witcher 3 guide btw, keep on doing the great work, I really hope that you get the views that you deserve! :)

I appreciate that mate means a lot! 
I'm trying but I need to put in more effort been staying up so many hours so lets hope I can help a lot out with a full Witcher 3 guide! 
And hopefully many more new ones to come

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

I appreciate that mate means a lot! 
I'm trying but I need to put in more effort been staying up so many hours so lets hope I can help a lot out with a full Witcher 3 guide! 
And hopefully many more new ones to come

I have faith in u bro, I am sure the guide will be amazing, I will buy the Witcher and plat it using ur guide for sure!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Atoya said:

I have faith in u bro, I am sure the guide will be amazing, I will buy the Witcher and plat it using ur guide for sure!

Atoya my man! 

I do honestly feel The Witcher 3 will be my biggest and most ambitious guide. 
I've got a lot planned for it but I am staying up late as fuck after work and pushing to get it out! 

I go on paternity leave in the middle of June and I'll work on putting up more content since it's been slow sadly :( downside of full time work and doing it all solo lol

• Like 3

On 5/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, Jasko_SOA said:

Got the plat thanks to @Bushido_Cypher! cheese hunt garden was a pain, failed 300+ times but the attempt I was successful I actually beat it in 1:47 lol. 

Thanks again @Bushido_Cypher, your guide could not have been better, all the best on paternity leave and hopefully many others will appreciate your hard work as much as I do. Cheers!

Sorry for such a late reply, I invested my weekend into editing Witcher 3 guide and still so much to do. I will do better when on Pat leave so I don't make you guys wait so often

But anyways huge CONGRATS mate! You did it. That level is horrible, when I go for fastest achiever I'm starting with that. For me it legit feels more luck based than skill but I knew you'd get the platinum keep it up :)
Appreciate your kind words

• Like 1

On ١‏/٦‏/٢٠٢٠ at 4:36 AM, Bushido_Cypher said:

Sorry for such a late reply, I invested my weekend into editing Witcher 3 guide and still so much to do. I will do better when on Pat leave so I don't make you guys wait so often

But anyways huge CONGRATS mate! You did it. That level is horrible, when I go for fastest achiever I'm starting with that. For me it legit feels more luck based than skill but I knew you'd get the platinum keep it up :)
Appreciate your kind words

Guess you need to be lucky not to run into any glitches. This level alone took me 4 days to get my best time 1:18, would have gotten a much better time if some of these runs were not wasted by glitches. Every other level took me 2-3 hours to get the best time.

5 hours ago, Abu_7aswh said:

Guess you need to be lucky not to run into any glitches. This level alone took me 4 days to get my best time 1:18, would have gotten a much better time if some of these runs were not wasted by glitches. Every other level took me 2-3 hours to get the best time.

Ya I won't pop any trophies until I A++ that one first since I know that'll be my biggest time sink then the rest shouldn't be too bad.
I haven't played in ages or done one for a customer even so I am a bit rusty but may do some live streams of blank attempts until I go for fastest

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Finally started this about a year and a half after surgeon sim. I A++ the first two maps in about 30 minutes of playing , with zero practice. Fantastic guide.

Dude that's epic amazing work! Honestly the guide should help a lot with the glitch, the Cheese Hunt Garden is pretty RNG but everything else not too bad. Either way YOU'VE got this!

4 hours ago, Folgers101 said:

I got 6.3 mill on rampage in bathroom and no a++ I think the requirement is 7 million for that level. Could be 6.5

My apologies that may be wrong on the video then, keep at it mate you'll smash it out hope the guide is proving useful otherwise! 

3 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

My biggest issue is toasting in the bedroom. I simply can’t seem to get it right no matter what I try.

That iron is a bit touchy you have to get it almost perfectly even or it'll start taking edibility damage. 

It takes a bit to line it up but keep at it mate!

Is there any other SIF path in the bathroom rampage? I absolutely can not ever get those bottles to fall good from the door. I’ve been on this for 3 hours, which is about the time it took me to get every other rampage, combined.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

18 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Which way do you typically push the left stick on bedroom bagel race? I’m having one hell of a time with the platforming bit. I can’t seem to get any consistency. The rest of the races were pretty easy with no platforming needed.

Are you having issues with doing the wall part? 

Ya most of them are so simple but that one involved a bit of platforming.

5 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Are you having issues with doing the wall part? 

Ya most of them are so simple but that one involved a bit of platforming.

Yeah, that was the one. It took me 6 hours to do that one. Longer than all the other races plus all zero gravity combined! I’ve just got the cheese hunt left now and my god, this seems absolutely brutal. I can see why it’s referred to as cheese ♥ lol. Flipping 2:20 in the kitchen before I get the third piece.

Thanks man, your guide is very helpful, i can get to the iron the other way around, not towards the bed because i can't seem to get across the pole without falling down, but once i get to the iron i always screw up on the burns to get it even. (level 3 on story)