[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

38 minutes ago, MarioMan200 said:

Really great video guide man. Already liked the video walkthrough. Gonna watch this when i get home.

Appreciate your time mate! I hope it helps if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask.

I've just been playing this and Lords of the Fat Roll the whole week. Working on times for fastest achiever on I Am Bread.

I will probably stream some runs this weekend!

That way people can ask for tips live etc

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

Absolute Amazing, thanks for the guide =), this game it's really hard, for the control lol +1

Any time! I am just hoping it proves useful for most here that are after a new Ultra Rare for their collection. SIF makes it so much easier to navigate! 

If you go for it and it helps leave a comment letting me know I'd love to hear any feedback good or bad.

4 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

And the award for most underrated trophy guide creator goes to...

You legend ?

It's because I'm slow ? I spend so much time trying to make it visually appealing so much to learn but I'll keep at it!

• Like 2

Very nice job mate.

I expect it to take you longer than just 1 week but here you are.

By the way the "SIF" glitch is originally called the Flying Bread glitch. It has been discovered long before the game was released on PS4 and Xbox1 and many people claim they are the firsts to discover it.

1 hour ago, Abu_7aswh said:

Very nice job mate.

I expect it to take you longer than just 1 week but here you are.

By the way the "SIF" glitch is originally called the Flying Bread glitch. It has been discovered long before the game was released on PS4 and Xbox1 and many people claim they are the firsts to discover it.

I prefer SIF to be honest, flying bread glitch sounds like some nubs came up with it ;)

Thanks man! 

I've done about 4 I Am Bread platinum runs so far, I can smash through it now.

Only true struggle is Garden Cheese hunt the rest you can smash out easily with SIF.

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Thanks a lot for the Guide, it looks so easy, when you do all the stuff 1f605.png?1f3fb.png

Also @Abu_7aswh thanks for all the good guides / Videos you did for the Game :)

Ya Abu did great and honestly he has some great clips of times! Hes an absolute boss at I Am Bread! 

Nah it looks easier because after you get a good grasp of it it becomes easy, you can easily do it too!

9 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

I am bread is the hardest and most exhausting game i've ever seen.

For me it's probably Crypt of the Necrodancer, but I Am Bread can definitely feel frustrating until you get the hang of the controls which I know most can! 

I had good feedback for my full Surgeon Simulator guide I figured I should do one for I Am Bread!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

What will be the next Guide? @Bushido_Cypher

I haven't a clue ? I really should do the nee POWGI game they gave me to do but limited on time during the week ? good for my Short But Sweet series.

I honestly don't know what's next, Nioh 2 is out in 38Days might do some on that since I loved the 1st but other than that your boi is lost!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

I haven't a clue 1f62d.png I really should do the nee POWGI game they gave me to do but limited on time during the week 1f614.png good for my Short But Sweet series.

I honestly don't know what's next, Nioh 2 is out in 38Days might do some on that since I loved the 1st but other than that your boi is lost!

Well i would say, go for super meat boy, its an awesome plattformer ?????

• Like 1

Got the plat multiple times as well and liked your guide.

About Cheese Hunt Bedroom: you can force the cheese to be on the floor instead of the skateboard spawn. You can push the cheese off the shelf with the skateboard and on the next attempt it will spawn on the floor :)

For 100% integrity on cheese hunt: I thought your method was a bit too yolo for that, I would recommend doing in on kitchen instead, if you take your time it is super easy there.

About SIF: you mentioned it was mandatory for cheese hunt especially - well... yes .... but no. It is indeed for garden cheese hunt since the time is practically impossible without using it but all the other levels and all the other modes can be done without it (as you can see in my videos i posted some time ago). SIF maked it a lot easier obviously but it is still doable without it :P

Although I got the plat for some people I could still learn some new tech from your attempts, which I am obviously stealing, sue me bro xD

I was thinking about setting a crazy fastest plat for you to have a worthy challenger but nuh... too lazy for that and I don't feel like screwing around with rampage baguette and its randomnesss at times.

Good luck with the fastest achiever and I believe you can set a time under 5 hours if luck is on your side (obviously even faster than that but you know this game liked to fuck you sometimes so not hoping for a pure perfect run xD )

I have the plat and didn't use SIF at all apart from the first jump in Cheese Hunt garden. Actually initially I thought it was just windy or something in that part of the level so you could fly further lol. I guess if it's possible to do that throughout the game, most of the levels wouldn't be too difficult to do. 

• Like 1

Also: Anyone here who got the OG-Plat? With the glitched cheese in garden? :D For people who didn't play it in the first few months after release: the one cheese which is now on the lilipad was once on the stone in the pond and was basically glitched, it was like halfway on the rock and halfway inside of it and you had to basically clip through the rock to grab it... good times.... no, would not do it again if they hadn't patched it later :D

4 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Got the plat multiple times as well and liked your guide.

About Cheese Hunt Bedroom: you can force the cheese to be on the floor instead of the skateboard spawn. You can push the cheese off the shelf with the skateboard and on the next attempt it will spawn on the floor :)

For 100% integrity on cheese hunt: I thought your method was a bit too yolo for that, I would recommend doing in on kitchen instead, if you take your time it is super easy there.

About SIF: you mentioned it was mandatory for cheese hunt especially - well... yes .... but no. It is indeed for garden cheese hunt since the time is practically impossible without using it but all the other levels and all the other modes can be done without it (as you can see in my videos i posted some time ago). SIF maked it a lot easier obviously but it is still doable without it :P

Although I got the plat for some people I could still learn some new tech from your attempts, which I am obviously stealing, sue me bro xD

I was thinking about setting a crazy fastest plat for you to have a worthy challenger but nuh... too lazy for that and I don't feel like screwing around with rampage baguette and its randomnesss at times.

Good luck with the fastest achiever and I believe you can set a time under 5 hours if luck is on your side (obviously even faster than that but you know this game liked to fuck you sometimes so not hoping for a pure perfect run xD )

Ah I meant SIF is mandatory if you want an easy time, I make my guides with difficulty in mind and try to simplify them anywhere I can.

With cheese hunt you can pretty much yolo everything because if you're gripping when you land you can prevent integrity loss.

Thanks man! I'm going to do Cheese Hunt Garden first on my speedrun attempts since that's the one that usually cucks me.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:27 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:

Ah I meant SIF is mandatory if you want an easy time, I make my guides with difficulty in mind and try to simplify them anywhere I can.

With cheese hunt you can pretty much yolo everything because if you're gripping when you land you can prevent integrity loss.

Thanks man! I'm going to do Cheese Hunt Garden first on my speedrun attempts since that's the one that usually cucks me.

Congrats on making this amazing walkthrough! I wish it existed when I plated the game, it would have made the endeavor much easier back then ?

I remember when I discovered SIF with the baguette, I was like, "why am I flying randomly?!?". But yeah, doing most of the game without SIF is a chore...

Preventing integrity loss was also an issue in cheese hunt. I did try to use grip to prevent it, but my timing must have been off cause I was taking damage nonetheless.

Hopefully trophy hunters will put your advice to good use! ?

15 hours ago, Lothym said:

Congrats on making this amazing walkthrough! I wish it existed when I plated the game, it would have made the endeavor much easier back then 1f601.png

I remember when I discovered SIF with the baguette, I was like, "why am I flying randomly?!?". But yeah, doing most of the game without SIF is a chore...

Preventing integrity loss was also an issue in cheese hunt. I did try to use grip to prevent it, but my timing must have been off cause I was taking damage nonetheless.

Hopefully trophy hunters will put your advice to good use! 1f44d.png

I appreciate your feedback mate! 
Congrats on that plat it's a good one, definitely though without SIF it's just tedious and I tend to make my guide with difficulty in mind and try to make it easier. It's why so many have been successful with my Surgeon Simulator guide. 

Ya the grip is hit or miss I noticed sometimes I'd take damage and other times... Nothing lol... bit dodgy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...