[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

53 minutes ago, IO2MGTP said:

Thanks man, your guide is very helpful, i can get to the iron the other way around, not towards the bed because i can't seem to get across the pole without falling down, but once i get to the iron i always screw up on the burns to get it even. (level 3 on story)

hey, its not much different, but i used this way to get on the iron evenly. first attempt was an A++ with that method. when i swung around and was lined up, i'd let go and slide slightly down the iron so i could ooch side to side and get centered. hope this can help you.

29 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

hey, its not much different, but i used this way to get on the iron evenly. first attempt was an A++ with that method. when i swung around and was lined up, i'd let go and slide slightly down the iron so i could ooch side to side and get centered. hope this can help you.

Thank you so much! I got it after 5 tries. Never thought about going off the skateboard like that!

11 hours ago, IO2MGTP said:

Thank you so much! I got it after 5 tries. Never thought about going off the skateboard like that!

Awesome, I’m glad it helped.  I’ve uploaded every A++ run I do to look back on for a laugh. It may interest you, some maps I use a slightly different method since I’m not good enough to pull off some of cyphers strats.

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Awesome, I’m glad it helped.  I’ve uploaded every A++ run I do to look back on for a laugh. It may interest you, some maps I use a slightly different method since I’m not good enough to pull off some of cyphers strats.

I would appreciate that if you don't mind. There are still 2 out of the 6 i've done that the highest i got was a A

18 minutes ago, IO2MGTP said:

I would appreciate that if you don't mind. There are still 2 out of the 6 i've done that the highest i got was a A

Click the video I referenced and it’ll take you to my channel. All my recent uploads are i am bread. Wait until cheese hunt, I think they are a whole different league of difficulty to anything else. The times are stupidly tight.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 1:31 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Click the video I referenced and it’ll take you to my channel. All my recent uploads are i am bread. Wait until cheese hunt, I think they are a whole different league of difficulty to anything else. The times are stupidly tight.

Between yours and Bushido_Cypher videos, i was able to  get 3/5 story modes finished. I got 2 of the bagel races with A++ but the third one, closest i had was 45 seconds, the rest are in 50's. I'm having trouble with that, i'm going to have to go to free roam and practice climbing the wall with the bagel and see what works best to get up there the fastest. . Time for a few days break then back at it again. I got quite few of trophies.

31 minutes ago, IO2MGTP said:

Between yours and Bushido_Cypher videos, i was able to  get 3/5 story modes finished. I got 2 of the bagel races with A++ but the third one, closest i had was 45 seconds, the rest are in 50's. I'm having trouble with that, i'm going to have to go to free roam and practice climbing the wall with the bagel and see what works best to get up there the fastest. . Time for a few days break then back at it again. I got quite few of trophies.

Awesome job mate keep up the great work! :D

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:

Appreciate your time mate! I hope it helps if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask.

I've just been playing this and Lords of the Fat Roll the whole week. Working on times for fastest achiever on I Am Bread.

I will probably stream some runs this weekend!

That way people can ask for tips live etc

Just wanted to say amazing guide, I just sat here and watched the whole video and honestly had no intentions to even attempt this game it was just entertaining to watch.  I might give it a try now since I have the long weekend off.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:51 AM, Bushido_Cypher said:

Dude that's epic amazing work! Honestly the guide should help a lot with the glitch, the Cheese Hunt Garden is pretty RNG but everything else not too bad. Either way YOU'VE got this!

My apologies that may be wrong on the video then, keep at it mate you'll smash it out hope the guide is proving useful otherwise! 

It was proving useful up until that point. It discouraged me because every other attempt brought me like 2 mil or 3 mil. So I've put the game down again for the time being ? but yes the guide is amazing and quite useful. I got quite a few trophies in the first half hour and everyone watching was sitting in amazement. I'll pick the game back up in a bit I've got other stats to work on though! 

Do y'all have any tips on the wall platforming for the bagel race? If could get my timing right on there, i could complete the course on time. I wish it shows your controller in the video on how your analog stick moves. so i can how fast or slow and which way you do it.

2 hours ago, IO2MGTP said:

Do y'all have any tips on the wall platforming for the bagel race? If could get my timing right on there, i could complete the course on time. I wish it shows your controller in the video on how your analog stick moves. so i can how fast or slow and which way you do it.

you'll hate this, because i always hate this advice... sadly, its just practice/luck. you'll get the motor pattern down, but also just need to land high enough up/have the camera in the right spot for the bagel to rotate proper each time. another thing i did, when i got to the ironing stand checkpoint, i immediately hit CIRCLE to reset the second i heard the "ping", signifying i hit the checkpoint. that gave me a straight path to the final ramp - i often had issues on those races missing the bloody final checkpoint, since it was not as wide as the regular ones.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Folgers101 said:

It was proving useful up until that point. It discouraged me because every other attempt brought me like 2 mil or 3 mil. So I've put the game down again for the time being ? but yes the guide is amazing and quite useful. I got quite a few trophies in the first half hour and everyone watching was sitting in amazement. I'll pick the game back up in a bit I've got other stats to work on though! 

Appreciate your time and feedback to mate! Cheers 

7 hours ago, IO2MGTP said:

Ya honestly ImStylinOnYaBro, has the best tip for it. You WILL get it mate!

• Like 1

KHGw0zth.jpg

This shit right here makes me mad lol. I needed less then 36 seconds.....

Update:

Story Mode 7/7 A++

Bagel Race 7/7 A++

Rampage 7/7 A++

Zero G 7/7 A++

Cheese Hunt 2/7 A++ 1/A 3/B 1/E

Edited by IO2MGTP

So I decided to try the game and got stuck on the 3rd level for 3-4 hours after finally getting the A++ I got that same rush I feel when I beat a Darksouls boss after 20+ tries and I am playing as a fucking piece of bread haha.  Playing and failing as bread is more tilting than anything I have ever tried.  I made it to the ironing board 3 times in a row while failing then went into full tilt mode and couldn't even smash the glass at the start correctly.   I doubt I will get this plat but I will at least try.

What edibility do I need on the bathroom level I had %97 percent and was under the 310 time ive done this a few times and am not sure what I am doing wrong I keep getting A. Toast quality was at 73 as well and I see yours is at 72.

Edit:Sorry double post didn't realize.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

I think the bedroom was easily my hardest and most rage story level, so you’re sort of home free on story. In my opinion, story is the second hardest mode. For bathroom you mightn’t be toasting evenly enough. It’s a bit tricky and took me a few tries. Check out cyphers video and try to angle your bread the same way. It may not seem it, but those ultra fine details matter quite a bit in some scenarios.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I think the bedroom was easily my hardest and most rage story level, so you’re sort of home free on story. In my opinion, story is the second hardest mode. For bathroom you mightn’t be toasting evenly enough. It’s a bit tricky and took me a few tries. Check out cyphers video and try to angle your bread the same way. It may not seem it, but those ultra fine details matter quite a bit in some scenarios.

Ya I just kept doing it over and over until it finally worked out.  I agree the bedroom was the worst I ended up going to the wall and shelf behind me because the boxes kept screwing me up from the video.

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I just kept doing it over and over until it finally worked out.  I agree the bedroom was the worst I ended up going to the wall and shelf behind me because the boxes kept screwing me up from the video.

Nice, that’s the route I took as well. I wasn’t good enough to get up the boxes before I lost my grip. A tip that could be useful - SIF with the same corner of the bread. It really helps ingrain  the muscle memory, and I find it’s helped a lot with cheese hunts because, I don’t need to fumble with the controls, on an already tough game mode.

2 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

you'll get it mate don't give up! 

That piece of bread comment ?? so true lmao

58 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Nice, that’s the route I took as well. I wasn’t good enough to get up the boxes before I lost my grip. A tip that could be useful - SIF with the same corner of the bread. It really helps ingrain  the muscle memory, and I find it’s helped a lot with cheese hunts because, I don’t need to fumble with the controls, on an already tough game mode.

Awesome you're helping others out mate ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

you'll get it mate don't give up! 

That piece of bread comment 1f480.png? so true lmao

Awesome you're helping others out mate 1f3ae.png1f3c6.png

heck yeah dude. you've put great guides and have a solid community around some of these tough games. its just nice to share some of the strats i used to potentially help people. like i said, some ways you went about a level, i just wasn't good enough with the controls, so i had to think outside the loaf.

• Like 1

For anyone having trouble with the Bathroom rampage because the body wash keeps falling off, there are books on the shelf below the cuboard the books seem not to fall off.  I acidently picked one up and just went wild and it wouldn't fall off the baguette. 

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

For anyone having trouble with the Bathroom rampage because the body wash keeps falling off, there are books on the shelf below the cuboard the books seem not to fall off.  I acidently picked one up and just went wild and it wouldn't fall off the baguette. 

Good find bro I'll add it to comments on my video!

• Like 1