[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

20 minutes ago, rvh---podz said:

I love the fact that your active on this topic. Keep up the great work man!

To be honest mate, I try to reply to every comment here and on YouTube. My YouTube has blown up quite a bit and I noticed it doesn't always notify me so I try to make time to sift through the comments and make sure everyone is being helped. 
It's a lot of work but I do like it. 
Currently working on an all in one guide for Cuphead w/ the amazing help of @StylerX01 owe a lot of my channel success to him and his help with ideas! 

Appreciate all of your guys' time and feedback for me to improve!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

To be honest mate, I try to reply to every comment here and on YouTube. My YouTube has blown up quite a bit and I noticed it doesn't always notify me so I try to make time to sift through the comments and make sure everyone is being helped. 
It's a lot of work but I do like it. 
Currently working on an all in one guide for Cuphead w/ the amazing help of @StylerX01 owe a lot of my channel success to him and his help with ideas! 

Appreciate all of your guys' time and feedback for me to improve!i

Nice Cuphead will be a great one to do next I was trying to decide whether to get Cuphead this weekend but I chose I am Bread after seeing your guide.  I will probobly wait for your Cuphead guide before I attempt it, I have that game on PC but had troubles even finishing Normal.

Any help with Anti gravity petrol station I have got under the time in the video many times so I figured it was the fuel efficiency.  So I did another run and got the same time as the video and only used 2 more fuel at 106.73.  Half the time the cap doesn't come off either so I am a little confused.

Edit: Holy crap that took me like 2.5 hours to finally get the hitbox to knock the cap off seems messed up unless I am doing something wrong and then half the time I missed the lighter or panicked and used too much fuel.

Anyone doing Petrol Anti gravity I think the max fuel you can use is around 103 just to be safe.  106 only gave me an A. I was making the mistake of going full Blast on the way over when you can do short bursts to get the instead giving you more fuel for repositioning.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

This garden cheese hunt is absurd. I feel I need to get lucky and always happen to land on cheese and facing the direction I want next.  Idk how the heck people can do it in a minute 40 or so and I am a minute 20 at the car. I don’t know how I can really go faster, other than get lucky and land perfect.

my best, and actually only time, is a 2:44. I fell off the car and wasted 10 second and also wasted 8 picking the cracker up on the car hood. It is doable, but damn it seems like everything has to go right.

WHYYYYYYY does this game not have the same controls at all times? When I’m on the fence, sometimes left flips me, other times it’s right. What the f u c k?!

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Any help with Anti gravity petrol station I have got under the time in the video many times so I figured it was the fuel efficiency.  So I did another run and got the same time as the video and only used 2 more fuel at 106.73.  Half the time the cap doesn't come off either so I am a little confused.

Edit: Holy crap that took me like 2.5 hours to finally get the hitbox to knock the cap off seems messed up unless I am doing something wrong and then half the time I missed the lighter or panicked and used too much fuel.

Anyone doing Petrol Anti gravity I think the max fuel you can use is around 103 just to be safe.  106 only gave me an A. I was making the mistake of going full Blast on the way over when you can do short bursts to get the instead giving you more fuel for repositioning.

Definitely right mate, I've done it for a few people and it seems whenever I was going above 100 fuel I'd not get A++
Congrats on doing it, you'll smash this out! 
Well with his help on Cuphead roadmap I should be able to make a detailed but to the point video on how to make Cuphead a bit easier especially for new players! (That's the goal anyways!)

6 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

This garden cheese hunt is absurd. I feel I need to get lucky and always happen to land on cheese and facing the direction I want next.  Idk how the heck people can do it in a minute 40 or so and I am a minute 20 at the car. I don’t know how I can really go faster, other than get lucky and land perfect.

my best, and actually only time, is a 2:44. I fell off the car and wasted 10 second and also wasted 8 picking the cracker up on the car hood. It is doable, but damn it seems like everything has to go right.

WHYYYYYYY does this game not have the same controls at all times? When I’m on the fence, sometimes left flips me, other times it’s right. What the f u c k?!

That level is horrible, I plan to go for fastest achiever so I have blank accounts ready on that level just to do that one first otherwise it'll really screw my time. It's sooo RNG that it's aids.
How people can do it without SIF is beyond me and they're psychos.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Definitely right mate, I've done it for a few people and it seems whenever I was going above 100 fuel I'd not get A++
Well with his help on Cuphead roadmap I should be able to make a detailed but to the point video on how to make Cuphead a bit easier especially for new players! (That's the goal anyways!)

That level is horrible, I plan to go for fastest achiever so I have blank accounts ready on that level just to do that one first otherwise it'll really screw my time. It's sooo RNG that it's aids.

Oh yeah, the randomness disgusts me. Randomly grabbing surfaces, instead of the item, the cracker flying off, controls not being consistent. I’ve been at it 8 hours today. I have had a couple runs on the last car to box jump I die and was at a minute fifty. Have you done Pain on PS3? I did that recently, and each time you fail, it took about a second to reload. These long loading screens really wear on my patience.

2 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Can't you just do all of the levels with B's to get to the Garden cheese hunt and have the Garden cheese hunt as you're first unlocked trophy? This would make it so your timer doesnt start until after you beat the Garden cheese hunt with an A++.  Unless there is another automatic trophy before this I am not seeing. I think you would just have to avoid hitting 0 integrity.

Edit: Oops just reread your post looks like thats what you are doing.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

The Garden one actually ticked me off, so i'm taking 2 weeks off from it then back at it. I still need 5 A++ for cheese hunt to get the last trophy for the platinum

@Bushido_Cypher , the bagel race i was having trouble with wall climbing, i found a easier way that eliminated more time. At first you have to wall climb to the first platform, but as soon as you hit the checkpoint on the skateboard, hit the O and roll off the skateboard and immediately grab on the door, after about 2 flips up, you should hit the checkpoint to hit O and starting rolling immediately. That helped me a lot. I was able to do 38 seconds with that.

Edited by IO2MGTP

Yep, I closed my eyes to sleep last night and had visions of flipping around the bloody garden. I can’t believe I stuffed it at a minute 47 on the final jump on one occasion. Really wanna play that new fall guys game, but can’t walk away from garden til she’s done.

update: 2 hours in today and every time I’m on a good run, it seems to glitch. Cracker piece stuck in plant leaf, stuck in car tyre, stuck in window. I’m so fed up with it. Do I need to sell my soul to the devil or pray harder to RNG-sus?

i fucking screamed when i did this! rewatching, there are quite a few sloppy bits, but the car and final climb was very generous for a change. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Yep, I closed my eyes to sleep last night and had visions of flipping around the bloody garden. I can’t believe I stuffed it at a minute 47 on the final jump on one occasion. Really wanna play that new fall guys game, but can’t walk away from garden til she’s done.

update: 2 hours in today and every time I’m on a good run, it seems to glitch. Cracker piece stuck in plant leaf, stuck in car tyre, stuck in window. I’m so fed up with it. Do I need to sell my soul to the devil or pray harder to RNG-sus?

i fucking screamed when i did this! rewatching, there are quite a few sloppy bits, but the car and final climb was very generous for a change. 

Congrats man!  It also looked like you stayed calm and didnt rush but I could feel you shaking as you finally got it haha.  I was scared when you were trying to get on top of the boxes.  I just have bagel races before I try out Cheese hunt I am not excited just hearing that you spent all of yesterday attempting this level gives me flashbacks to Downwell where I was getting generally upset at the game.

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Congrats man!  It also looked like you stayed calm and didnt rush but I could feel you shaking as you finally got it haha.  I was scared when you were trying to get on top of the boxes.  I just have bagel races before I try out Cheese hunt I am not excited just hearing that you spent all of yesterday attempting this level gives me flashbacks to Downwell where I was getting generally upset at the game.

Thanks dude. i was swearing when the cracker wouldn't pick up the SIF piece right away at the start and again on the bin lid. i'll tell ya, my pulse was absolutely pounding when i got on the car roof, because i knew i was on a great run. I actually winced a bit when that box nearly fell - i wouldn't have went absolutely nuclear :D i don't want to scare you, but i felt all cheese hunts are easily tougher than anything else in the game, and the garden is just absolute hell on earth.

a general cheese hunt tip and things to expect in garden

• FOR ANY CHEESE HUNT use the same corner to grab the SIF. i used the SQUARE corner and it really helps with muscle memory. There were a few runs on the garden where the car hood messed me about, and i grabbed with triangle in desperation, only to mess up the platforming because i wasn't use to those combinations.
  • You'll go through phases where it seems impossible, then a point where you can see it happening with luck, then a point where even a little sloppiness can get it done, so long as nothing stupid happens. so as hard as it is, just don't get pissed!
  • Sometimes the SIF item falls off for absolutely zero reason at random. more often than not, flies off in the distance with no way to recover it.
  • Sometimes the SIF item makes you flip around at uncontrollable hyper speed.
  • Sometimes the SIF item makes you hit invisible walls in air
  • The wind occasionally doesn't blow and you can't get enough distance
  • If grabbed on the fence, as in my video, 90% of the time, left stick to the left flips you up. On occasion, right on the stick flips you up and there is no way to predict it. From what i've seen, it has nothing to do w/ camera angle, angle of bread, or even which corner is closer to you (l1 or r1) its just random, which is why you saw me kind of "test" fling.
  • On the bin, planet, lillypad, cardboard box, car hood, windscreen, car roof; the surface occasionally is grabbed for no reason, if you are resetting grip of the SIF item on that object. You can see in my vid, it happened on the bin lid.
  • SIF item can clip through the bin lid, car hood, windscreen , and car roof quite easily, becoming impossible to grab.
  • The cracker can even clip through the bin lid on occasion, becoming impossible to move.
  • Landing on the plant is actually tough, the depth perception is so strange and i missed it quite a bit, due to wind pushing you right , all the while.
  • Landing on the planet and lillypad facing the way you want to fling is kind of luck based, but can save precious seconds and hassle. They start moving around crazily if you try repositioning too much.
  • I didn't do it, but i'd recommend at least on occasion - if you have trouble reaching the end, just progress to the end on a crap run. a few times i got far in with zero experience on a certain platform bit and it screwed me.

i think that's about it, but literally if it can go wrong, expect it and then some. you can definitely do it, but not going ballistic is key, because a few glitchy things in succession, the blood will begin boiling. :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thanks dude. i was swearing when the cracker wouldn't pick up the SIF piece right away at the start and again on the bin lid. i'll tell ya, my pulse was absolutely pounding when i got on the car roof, because i knew i was on a great run. I actually winced a bit when that box nearly fell - i wouldn't have went absolutely nuclear :D i don't want to scare you, but i felt all cheese hunts are easily tougher than anything else in the game, and the garden is just absolute hell on earth.

some tips and things to expect in garden

*FOR ANY CHEESE HUNT use the same corner to grab the SIF. i used the SQUARE corner and it really helps with muscle memory. there were a few runs on the garden where the car hood messed me about, and i grabbed with triangle in esperation, only to mess up the platforming because i wasn't use to those combinations.

*you'll go through phases where it seems impossible, then a point where you can see it happening with luck, then a point where even a little sloppiness can get it done. so as hard as it is, just don't get pissed!

* sometimes the SIF item falls off for absolutely zero reason at random.

*sometimes the SIF item makes you flip around at uncontrollable hyper speed.

*sometimes the SIF item makes you hit invisible walls in air

*the wind occasionally doesn't blow and you can't get enough distance

*if grabbed on the fence, as in my video, 90% of the time, left stick to the left flips you up. on occasion, right on the stick flips you up and there is no way to predict it. from what i've seen, it has nothing to do w/ camera angle, angle of bread, or even which corner is closer to you (l1 or r1) its just random, which is why you saw me kind of "test" fling.

* on the bin, planet, lillypad, cardboard box, car hood, windscreen, car roof the the surface item occasionally is grabbed for no reason, if you are resetting grip of the SIF item on that object. you can see in my vid, it happened on the bin lid.

*SIF item can clip through the bin lid, car hood, windscreen , and car roof quite easily, becoming impossible to grab.

*landing on the plant is actually tough, the depth perception is so strange and i missed it quite a bit, due to wind pushing you right , all the while.

*landing on the planet and lillypad facing the way you want to fling is kind of luck based, but can save precious seconds and hassle. 

*i didn't do it, but i'd recommend at least on occasion - if you have trouble reaching the end, just progress to the end on a crap run. a few times i got far in with zero experience on a certain platform bit and it screwed me.

i think that's about it, but literally if it can go wrong, expect it and then some. you can definitely do it, but not going ballistic is key, because a few glitchy things in succession, the blood will begin boiling. :P 

Haha thanks for the tips I will make sure to refer back to this once I finish bagel races.  I am kind of getting the hang of climbing as the bagel but I am also tilting atm as well haha.  These types of games definetly need long breaks for my sanity's sake.  I also want to play Fall guys but I want to finish this as well I might have to play both but I don't want to lose the muscle memory of this game

7 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Haha thanks for the tips I will make sure to refer back to this once I finish bagel races.  I am kind of getting the hang of climbing as the bagel but I am also tilting atm as well haha.  These types of games definetly need long breaks for my sanity's sake.  I also want to play Fall guys but I want to finish this as well I might have to play both but I don't want to lose the muscle memory of this game

i hear you man. i have such a love / hate relationship with these games. outside of garden, i mostly love IAB. definitely don't put it on the back burner, having to re-acclimate would be brutal. I was to the point on garden today that i told myself, "i refuse to sleep until this is A++". I may get to fall guys tomorrow, after i do the petrol station. 

9 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i hear you man. i have such a love / hate relationship with these games. outside of garden, i mostly love IAB. definitely don't put it on the back burner, having to re-acclimate would be brutal. I was to the point on garden today that i told myself, "i refuse to sleep until this is A++". I may get to fall guys tomorrow, after i do the petrol station. 

What i did to help was to play through the course about 10 times no matter the time to get use to it. Then i focus sections at a time to get the time i need. Point A to B then A to B to C and so on. That helped me out a lot. Practice sections to decrease time and eventually you will get a good run and A++ it all. Even those Cheese Hunt gave me the most headache of all. (still does, didn't finish it yet)

Edited by IO2MGTP
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Ya the game is a lot of fun,  I just wish the loading was as quick for the rest of the game as it is for the anti gravity mode.  I was having so much trouble with the bedroom bagel race today for 3 hours so I youtubed it and randomly found your video,  I did not realize I could use checkpoints to re-align myself until I found your video.  Such a relief to get that level done with.  Thanks a ton, I finished that level 20 minutes after realizing checkpoints are my friend haha.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

21 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya the game is a lot of fun,  I just wish the loading was as quick for the rest of the game as it is for the anti gravity mode.  I was having so much trouble with the bedroom bagel race today for 3 hours so I youtubed it and randomly found your video,  I did not realize I could use checkpoints to re-align myself until I found your video.  Such a relief to get that level done with.  Thanks a ton, I finished that level 20 minutes after realizing checkpoints are my friend haha.

nice one, glad it helped! i was stuck on it for 4 or 5 hours - one of the top hardest levels imo. most of those bagel raes don't have good areas to reset, but that was one of the levels where you are going so slow, a reset can be massively helpful. petrol station is another one i used a reset after i flew into the cars interior, same with garden.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

I love reading all the good finds to shorten time even more so good work guys! :D
Also congrats on getting that knocked out mate!! @ImStylinOnYaBro!!

thanks dude! you were right as well, petrol station cheese hunt was a piece of piss. got it on my second attempt while just putzing around getting a feel for the map. thanks for anothe great guide like surgeon simulator. these really give people motivation and belief the games can be done! i've not got platinum, but i only need to spill the salt. im waiting to pop this as #225 in a few plats time. loved the game outside of garden cheese hunt.

a funny side note... i remember way back when i first started and you're like , " you need to get an even toast. idk about you, but i like my shit even" i thought you were just fucking about, but you actually did need to evenly toast the bread :')

p.s. - you ready for surgeon simulator 2 and/or I am fish, whichever comes sooner to console?

My experience with Cheese hunt so far.

Get to the last piece of cheese with 30 seconds to spare on my second try, the piece on the jam.  I reposition myself to grab it for all 30 seconds but the glass stops me.

Proceed to attempt again over and over but the jenga blocks either cover the first piece or I smash the plate later on messing me up.

20 attempts later randomly land on every piece of cheese perfectly.

I see how this is going to go haha.

8 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

thanks dude! you were right as well, petrol station cheese hunt was a piece of piss. got it on my second attempt while just putzing around getting a feel for the map. thanks for anothe great guide like surgeon simulator. these really give people motivation and belief the games can be done! i've not got platinum, but i only need to spill the salt. im waiting to pop this as #225 in a few plats time. loved the game outside of garden cheese hunt.

a funny side note... i remember way back when i first started and you're like , " you need to get an even toast. idk about you, but i like my shit even" i thought you were just fucking about, but you actually did need to evenly toast the bread :')

p.s. - you ready for surgeon simulator 2 and/or I am fish, whichever comes sooner to console?

Mate as much as I love Surgeon I am Fish looks AMAZING I want it so bad lol.

I was invited for early testing on SS2 but unfortunately was UK timezone so missed it when I was at work :( curious about it though definitely.

14 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

My experience with Cheese hunt so far.

Get to the last piece of cheese with 30 seconds to spare on my second try, the piece on the jam.  I reposition myself to grab it for all 30 seconds but the glass stops me.

Proceed to attempt again over and over but the jenga blocks either cover the first piece or I smash the plate later on messing me up.

20 attempts later randomly land on every piece of cheese perfectly.

I see how this is going to go haha.

Keep at it sounds like you're doing well the main BS level is the Garden on Cheese Hunt, it's so strict on reqs for A++

Excited for when you pop the Platinum!

if you did that in about 20 attempts, you're off to a far better start than i was on CH.  that sounds about right, though. the plate on top of the microwave was a nightmare for me. on my A++ run, i broke the jar, but i'd typically nudge it and the cheese would fall off.

@Bushido_Cypher i want them both badly. i wonder which will hit ps5 first. i tried getting a beta code, but my pc doesn't have a gfx card capable of handling it since i don't own a gaming pc. i was gonna take note  of achievements and start working on a punny trophy guide (i love occasionally doing comical guides that push the limits)  for the game for when it hits console. that plan unfortunately hasn't panned out.

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

if you did that in about 20 attempts, you're off to a far better start than i was on CH.  that sounds about right, though. the plate on top of the microwave was a nightmare for me. on my A++ run, i broke the jar, but i'd typically nudge it and the cheese would fall off.

@Bushido_Cypher i want them both badly. i wonder which will hit ps5 first. i tried getting a beta code, but my pc doesn't have a gfx card capable of handling it since i don't own a gaming pc. i was gonna take note  of achievements and start working on a punny trophy guide (i love occasionally doing comical guides that push the limits)  for the game for when it hits console. that plan unfortunately hasn't panned out.

Same mate! I am keen for it, that's good man we all appreciate the efforts for more guides!

• Like 1

Which level is easiest to get 100 percent integrity on cheese hunt? The first two levels seem to hard to get it because of having to fling myself onto glass which would ruin my integrity. Is there an easier level to do it on later that I can spend 10 minutes doing it carefully?

The bedroom seems pretty do-able but I am curious if there is an easier level than that.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

18 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Which level is easiest to get 100 percent integrity on cheese hunt? The first two levels seem to hard to get it because of having to fling myself onto glass which would ruin my integrity. Is there an easier level to do it on later that I can spend 10 minutes doing it carefully?

The bedroom seems pretty do-able but I am curious if there is an easier level than that.

I did it in the bathroom but honestly I believe every level is okay, unless you are trying to do it in the garden ?

make sure that, when falling, you press the respective button to grab onto the floor rather than getting the bread cracked and lose integrity. Good luck! :)