400 & 300 song played bug

b030677

Hi, everyone knows how to fix a bug by playing 300 duets and 400 songs in singstar. I played about 500 songs and none of these trophies came up for me. Am i doing something wrong?
Do I have to delete the save and do it again or can I continue until I get it

25 minutes ago, b030677 said:

Hi, everyone knows how to fix a bug by playing 300 duets and 400 songs in singstar. I played about 500 songs and none of these trophies came up for me. Am i doing something wrong?
Do I have to delete the save and do it again or can I continue until I get it

From the PSNP guide:

Playing Duet in any combination or variation, thereof will count. You only need to have 2 Microphones connected in one track and have a sort of splitscreen type of thing going on. Make sure to score well above 500K, else the progress will be null and void. This applies to both microphones, not just the one. Scoring low can happen, but with the Tone Generator you should at least be able to score an 800,000 point run.

For your progress to save, you must score well above 500,000 points. Anything below this threshold will not count towards any trophy and you will lose time grinding this out. Make sure to check if your Microphones are picking up on the sound, otherwise you will have to redo all the lost progress.

Are you getting such amount?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

In my case songs counted even if I got minimum score of 250k, but I would still try to get more just in case. Keep in mind that both microphones(players) have to get the min score for the song to count. This trophy is very glitchy, for me, it unlocked after well over 500 songs so in your case I would just continue playing. You can see if the song counted after you finish playing it:

83696122_634797827322845_1409470514061115392_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=QjA5WK3HV3wAX_DXDNU&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=e968da6b66e16f60eac97d644bd2ed73&oe=5EC8013F

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

Yeah I had the same thing I played about 500 songs and didnt get any of them and I scored around 1 mil on both mice every songs. They are known to glitch for quite some people. I dont know if deleting save is still doable because I think you also delete your downloaded songs then. And you wont be able to download them anymore

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I dont know if deleting save is still doable because I think you also delete your downloaded songs then. And you wont be able to download them anymore

Yeah, I don't recommend deleting saves, especially not on ps3. Trophies will pop, deleting saves doesn't solve anything.

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah, I don't recommend deleting saves, especially not on ps3. Trophies will pop, deleting saves doesn't solve anything.

It did for me tho, I back up my save file then I deleted my safe file from safe data. Then downloaded my original safe data again re downloaded the songs and the duet trophy popped after 4 songs and the solo popped exactly 100 songs later. Maybe it's just pure coincidence Idk but this method sadly isnt possible anymore since you cannot download the songs anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

It did for me tho, I back up my save file then I deleted my safe file from safe data. Then downloaded my original safe data again re downloaded the songs and the duet trophy popped after 4 songs and the solo popped exactly 100 songs later. Maybe it's just pure coincidence Idk but this method sadly isnt possible anymore since you cannot download the songs anymore

Trophies are very buggy so everything is possible, for me one Trophy popped when I restarted the game, when the game was loading lol. It's definitely worth a try on ps4, but on ps3 deleting saves isn't an option.

• Like 1

I did it when the 'Upload a piece of media' trophy wouldn't pop for me; backed up my savegame in the cloud, deleted the local copy, sang one song on a clear game, ulploaded and popped without issues. I then restored my savegame from the cloud. It was before the Serverdown, so I wouldn't recommend experimenting now, but I can't recall having to re-download any songs (It only was the savedata though, not the game data itself).