Monasterysu

Trophies not popping

4 posts in this topic

HI

I just wanted to see if anyone had been having similar issues with the game as me.

I looked at a couple of guides which stated that "Getting Started" and "All Star" would pop regardless if you scored S or S+. I've done this to the point that I started keeping a tally chart and it hasn't popped. So I tried just scoring S.. six times no pop for "Getting Started".

I read there was a glitch which meant that for "Rhythm Savant" you could change the input latency to 500ms and get this on "Fade Into Darkness" as there is only one free fly section. Upon completion I could see something weird going on again.. basically score should look like this:

FtFaX7R.jpg

However mine appears as this:

arP83Se.jpg

Despite the fact I hit no notes, it seems to state that I scored 220 notes as "ok".

So Just wondered before I reset the data, anyone else had these issues or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance

Hey there. I know it's been a couple weeks. I don't believe the latency glitch works for the rhythm savant trophy. And the "ok" rating is because the game assumes you hit the note with the latency so high. So you can unlock the 100% notes hit trophies with the 500 ms latency, but not the "75% perfect" trophy. 

On 29/2/2020 at 8:57 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Hey there. I know it's been a couple weeks. I don't believe the latency glitch works for the rhythm savant trophy. And the "ok" rating is because the game assumes you hit the note with the latency so high. So you can unlock the 100% notes hit trophies with the 500 ms latency, but not the "75% perfect" trophy. 

It’s been patched. If you play the game unpatched rhythm savant glitch will still work. Have you got any advice for the perfect streak? like latency/type of controller used? I’m having real hard time with this one

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

It’s been patched. If you play the game unpatched rhythm savant glitch will still work. Have you got any advice for the perfect streak? like latency/type of controller used? I’m having real hard time with this one

Calibrate yourself so that when your ship is dead center over a note, it can be perfect. Then I played the first song on easy a couple times. I think it took me three tries? But I had also completed most of the game by that point and I also have the amplitude plat, which was significantly harder.