[Trophy] I'm no Superman

To get "I'm no Superman" trophy, you HAVE TO do the 100 scrubs in the compound, while free roaming. Any scrubs made in any other game mode won't count.

You'll find below the original post.

I can't help myself and think of Scrubs. JD & all, I miss you so much. But that's not the point of this topic.

I think only one person has unlock this trophy as I write this very sentence, and I was wondering if the trophy is counting every scrubs from every game mode, or do the 100 scrubs must be done in the carrer mode? Does anyone knows?

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche
  • Like 2

So how do 

8 hours ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Nevermind, I found the answer myself, trying everything I could to get this trophy. You have to go the 100 scrubs in the Compound, while free roaming. Scrubs made in any other game mode won't count.

At least it gives an small objective for the 160km / 100 miles.

' Sounds possible  but how do you know for sure  when  you don't have the trophy

On 05/02/2020 at 7:44 AM, GSX1400MICK said:

So how do 

' Sounds possible  but how do you know for sure  when  you don't have the trophy

Because I tried every other game mode without unlocking the trophy, and when I finally went to the compound, I got it. Experience here is the key !

I'm gonna edit the first message so people will get the info directly.

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche

• 3 months later...
On 06/02/2020 at 7:27 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

I'm gonna edit the first message so people will get the info directly.

It’s also worth noting that while the rider animation for a whip can look similar to a scrub, it won’t count. The little green icon that pops up for a scrub is a dotted line over a flattened “n” shape and the icon for a whip is a dotted line over a ditch or loose “u” shape

• Like 1