Buggy Trophies - Veteran Survivor / Archeologist

eric_ookami

Hello guys. I had delete the save of this game and tried to get Veteran Survivor and Archeologist Dozens of time. But they does not want to pop at all and it's really frustrating.

In Veteran Survivor (which should unlock after killing the mother brood. I killed her and all the other bosses, but this trophy only does not pop and it's a nosense because she's the first boss) I've kill her in her arena countless times. I've also tried to summon her through codes, but no luck. About Archeologist, I've collected all the artifacts by summon the crates (waiting about 10 seconds between achieving one artifact and summon the crate of the next one), but this trophy is getting me mad too.

I've got both physical and digital version of the game and I cannot figure out why I cannot get these trophies. Does someone has this problem? And/or found a way to fix these bugs?

Best Regards

On 3/2/2020 at 1:51 AM, HuntingFever said:

The latest patch has added several new items to the Explorer Notes DLC trophy requirements so it's not impossible that it also changed the requirements for the trophies you're having issues with.

Thanks. But I'm talking about artifacts, not the notes.

8 minutes ago, eric_ookami said:

D

I don't think so. After I got all 11 artifacts I also unlock a prize for achieving all if them. But no trophy.

Random suggestion that might work for you - I noticed you still have the Survivor of the Center trophy left to do, the Broodmother is one of the bosses in that arena.  I suggest maybe trying on that map to see if you can unlock the trophy that way.  Maybe also try to do the artifacts on there too to see if that makes a difference, as I've heard swapping maps can help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Random suggestion that might work for you - I noticed you still have the Survivor of the Center trophy left to do, the Broodmother is one of the bosses in that arena.  I suggest maybe trying on that map to see if you can unlock the trophy that way.  Maybe also try to do the artifacts on there too to see if that makes a difference, as I've heard swapping maps can help.

I've tried in other maps and did the center trophy. Still no luck... 

4 hours ago, CharlieBeasty17 said:

Everytime I use the explorer notes command, it crashes my game. Done it about 12 times now. The ps4 I'm using is still fairly new. Any suggestions?

Same issue here with a ps4 pro. It unlocked the first 3 achievements and then just crashes. Even after deleting save and starting fresh it just locks the game and doesn't unlock any further trophies. Looks like you managed to get the 40% one to unlock at least.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, eric_ookami said:

I've tried in other maps and did the center trophy. Still no luck... 

You may need to delete all of your save/settings data for this, but give this command a try...I've not tested it myself, but just spotted it on one of the wikis:

Cheat DefeatBoss Player ID Uberspider 2

Where it says PlayerID, you replace that with the number that is on your implant.  You can see this when you are in your player inventory