fastest way to level your character now a days?

2 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

The only "fast" XP Strats that I found was playing the Weekly Event Mode and playing Garden and Graveyard Ops.
But I would also know if there is any faster way atm :/

Does any ops give more than the other? Or playing the simple five wave town center ops is best?

On 3.2.2020 at 7:12 PM, Hvalpen said:

Does any ops give more than the other? Or playing the simple five wave town center ops is best?

I prefer playing the Ops Playlist (More Maps, Rotation between Zombies and Plants).
I couldn't see if there was faster/slower XP payout between the ops.

• 1 month later...

For the plants you can collect all 5 of the invoices (is that the corect english word? I mean this paper things that you can dig out after you used the golden telescopes)

as soon as you got all of them you can go in the first room of the underground were the engieneer is

there is a picture of a women on the ground at the northern entrance

using that picture you can pay 75 tacos to kill 15 yetis while having boosted damage

overall you can make about 2000xp within 1-2 min

and if you have a second controller you can go in splitscreen mode

so every taco you collect during the yeti killing will be double up and like this i can do this mission as often as i want

sadly only works for the plants buti also farmed about 5million gold while playing that i used only on the zombies

everyday

like this i have about 110h of playtime now an am level 800

• Like 3

Ops (solo) is about 2500-3000 XP in about 10 minutes. It all depends on the character and how quickly you can finish it. High DPS characters like Snapdragon absolutely destroy solo Ops in a matter of minutes, while lower DPS will take longer. Obviously you can cut down on the time the more you get used to a class, but if you don't want to PvP and you need to level the zombies, solo Ops is a good mode. Group Ops does have more enemies, but it's split between how many people are playing and you might not kill as much.

With Plants you can just use the sewer event (75 tacos to start) mentioned a couple of posts up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

from my experience just getting decent at multiplayer is the fastest, ive gotten up to 12k a match and as low as 1.5k a match and thats in about 15-20 minutes per game. I've tried bounty farming, ops vs multiplayer, battle chest farming, and the target farm. Multiplayer has been the best to me personally. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Haven't started this one yet but had a question for anyone kind enough to indulge me. 

Does this game have the "backyard " ie, constantly spawning mobs like Warfare 2? Was wondering if there was any use a turbo controller could serve in this game/grind.

Well, I have finished all co-op maps (100% progress) and I'm at 7/20 characters done (all plants).

I'm boosting with a friend in a private Giddy Park with no AI and a second account logged in split-screen. We rotate the killing/reviving duties. Revives only earn 55XP (with the XP perk) and kills close to 200XP. You don't need to move the second account AT ALL, reviving it will reset the idling timer.

Edited by LoStraniero91

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 4:26 AM, SweatySpahgetti said:

from my experience just getting decent at multiplayer is the fastest, ive gotten up to 12k a match and as low as 1.5k a match and thats in about 15-20 minutes per game. I've tried bounty farming, ops vs multiplayer, battle chest farming, and the target farm. Multiplayer has been the best to me personally. 

It went from being the best method to the worst.

Bots give very little xp when compared to coop. And the framerate on several maps is unplayable.

Sucks since I have only zombies for the most part left to level up so online coop is not the greatest option in my case.

• 3 weeks later...

On zombies. I've been doing the bounty in town located all the way at the top of the map where you have to shoot the acorns first than kill the tree. With this method, collect as many tacks as you can.

On plants, I do the yeti bounty located in the sewers and the plunger. The does cost 75 bounties so that is why I'm working on zombies first.

Both of these methods take about a minute or two everytime. It is a grind but maybe this can help you speed up the process!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys! I think I might have figured it out!

Here it is:

- Team of 4

- Private Play

- Vanquish Confirmed

- CRAAAAAAAZY difficulty

- Set each team to 1

So tested it and when you vanquish a player it gives you 165 xp. As you keep killing, the xp goes higher as your streak gets higher. I tried this method with my brother and I just felt like with a team of 4 it could go faster (1v3). Vanquish confirmed there is no time limit in VC and so you can take a good chunk of time killing eachother to build up streak and trading kills.

With CRAAAAAAAZY difficulty you have a 1× multiplayer (dont know how much difference it makes but it sounds better than .25, .5, .75 multiplayer) added to your coins and xp you earned.

Feel free to test this out yourselves and refine it, or please lemme know your feedback/thoughts and I can do more testing! :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, drummer360540 said:

Guys! I think I might have figured it out!

Here it is:

- Team of 4

- Private Play

- Vanquish Confirmed

- CRAAAAAAAZY difficulty

- Set each team to 1

So tested it and when you vanquish a player it gives you 165 xp. As you keep killing, the xp goes higher as your streak gets higher. I tried this method with my brother and I just felt like with a team of 4 it could go faster (1v3). Vanquish confirmed there is no time limit in VC and so you can take a good chunk of time killing eachother to build up streak and trading kills.

With CRAAAAAAAZY difficulty you have a 1× multiplayer (dont know how much difference it makes but it sounds better than .25, .5, .75 multiplayer) added to your coins and xp you earned.

Feel free to test this out yourselves and refine it, or please lemme know your feedback/thoughts and I can do more testing! :)

Interesting I’ve been finding co-op too repetitive lately can only manage about 10 rounds before I get bored. 

12 hours ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

Interesting I’ve been finding co-op too repetitive lately can only manage about 10 rounds before I get bored. 

Ya that totally makes sense. When brother and I tried it, he was able to level up his Cactus 3 times. But ya, it is still monotonous no matter what you do.

7 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

I feel bad for all the newer players to this game who have to go through all this terrible grinding. Good luck to all of you. RIP treasure chest mission xp

Ya man. I give this developer props for being diligent in patching all the exploits that trophy hunting community has found. But, we are all suffering this grind haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I personally think doing "wars" in PVE maps is a great way to earn exp.

I set up the "ville" map on casual, then I go to the Radio Station, from there to the pier through the city.

Rinse and repeat trying to do warzones in each sector and you will rack up approximately a level per 1.5 wars. 

Best way ive found to gain xp is private play with 3 players and one person using split screen.

1 person kills whilst another person revives the 3rd person and split screen. Do a 100 etc or set amount time then switch.

Also something I haven't found anywhere when searching forums but the xp perk doesn't actually work. It shows it in the bottom left hand screen that your getting it but if u check your xp carefully you dont get it. For example a revive is 50xp with xp perk it shows u get 55xp in bottom corner but you only get 50xp.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this way it's my preferite if you want to boost SOLO (but you need a second pad) in Giddy Park:

- Your main account and your secondary account must have different type (one as zombie and the other as plant);

- Set the lobby ad private without IA;

- Put your main near the spawn of the secondary;

- Kill secondary and continue to move it to the main;

- You can do a kill every 8/10 seconds for: 165 xp (kill) + 5xp (critical kill) + 27xp (every 5 kills as a bonus streak).

EDIT: I forgot to say that you MUST use the experience perk!

Edited by ZytHuM-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I don't know wether to get the platinum or not I have fun playing and its an easy platinum but I've been  going back and forth wether  or not if I should get this platinum.First I was going for the platinum, then I stopped then I restarted then I stopped and now I restarted I don't know what to do.So please If you've got anyway to persuade me not to go for it or to convince me to go for it, please be my guest!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, ZytHuM- said:

I found this way it's my preferite if you want to boost SOLO (but you need a second pad) in Giddy Park:

- Your main account and your secondary account must have different type (one as zombie and the other as plant);

- Set the lobby ad private without IA;

- Put your main near the spawn of the secondary;

- Kill secondary and continue to move it to the main;

- You can do a kill every 8/10 seconds for: 165 xp (kill) + 5xp (critical kill) + 27xp (every 5 kills as a bonus streak).

EDIT: I forgot to say that you MUST use the experience perk!

Do i need two ps4 for this?