Server Closure Bad Move?

HOGIE838EIRE

On 11/02/2020 at 8:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Slightly off topic, but whilst I'm here...I adore TLOU. One of my favourite games, but I never touched the online and I only play it on backup accounts so I could just soak in the story (over...and over...and over...)

How would a platinum run be in 2020? I know how to do all the SP trophies, but how difficult/grindy is the online on the PS4 version? I've heard certain requirements are easier... but is it possible to do without boosting? The MP always put me off trophy hunting in TLOU, candidly.

I would like to go for the Plat, if possible, as I will 100% be going for the plat in TLOU2. 

It's absolutely doable, without boosting. I hate anything where you come up against opposing teams and you have guns, because I absolutely suck. But I've thoroughly enjoyed this game online. There's a handy guide on this site if you wanna make levelling up fast. It's took me around 15 hours to do all the online stuff which admittedly would have been about 3 hours faster if I didn't keep getting matches on the maps with no trophies.