Zoologist, need help.

Peneuvista

I still need two more animals to study, i guess two of the hardest. Florida Panther and Californian Owl. If u have some tips... Also, I'm worried about the fact that the Devon Bull doesn't synchro, it looks studied, but doesn't appear at the compendium. Anybody has had this problem?

For the florida Panther just go to the south-west area of the Braithwaite Manor, it's a 50/50 that a regular or florida panther spawns, i got both of them during night time

For the californian Owl i found him flying near Cholla Springs, also during night time

About the Devon bull, you mean it appears as studied in game but not in the social club page on your browser?

• Like 3

I have killed around 12 panthers and just 1 Florida type, without study. I ll keep trying. I have found California Owl a moment ago around Tumbleweed. I will check the Social Club, because I have not used it till now, thanks for that advice. What I mean is that, when I look to a Devon Bull, I cant study it, but it doesn't appear at the Compendium, side by side with the Angus.

I have killed around 12 panthers and just 1 Florida type, without study. I ll keep trying. I have found California Owl a moment ago around Tumbleweed. I will check the Social Club, because I have not used it till now, thanks for that advice. What I mean is that, when I look to a Devon Bull, I cant study it, but it doesn't appear at the Compendium, side by side with the Angus.

Definitely, after studying the Florida Panther, I can say that this trophy bugs on me. I cant study the Devon Bull, even when I look at it. I guess that I ll pass this game again, only for this stupid trophy...