Aurora Limited Edition (Season Pass included) for 19,95£

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

1 minute ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Base.com doesn't ship in the US? I live in Italy and the shipping cost is 1,95 GBP, I receive items from Europe faster than those delivered from my country lol not always of course

I need to double check that if it's convenient, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by GoldenShaka

11 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

I need to double check that if it's convenient, thanks for the heads up.

Ah yeah (sorry, I'm missing few trophies to platinum Sekiro in these moments and I'm kinda confused lol).

The EU Season Pass code won't work for you since you live in the US and you have an american account right? I've never cleared this topic about regional Season Pass code with different country PSN account, if it works in the game or not...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Ah yeah (sorry, I'm missing few trophies to platinum Sekiro in these moments and I'm kinda confused lol).

The EU Season Pass code won't work for you since you live in the US and you have an american account right? I've never cleared this topic about regional Season Pass code with different country PSN account, if it works in the game or not...

Season Passes are treated like DLC, thus are region locked so both the game and Pass must come from the same country for it to work.

• Like 1