Ranking system 01:35

Horde Mode 01:56

Easy way to get through the game 02:15 Multiplayer is a must! 02:35

Upgrade system 02:58

Fazit 03:30

All Trophies & Achievements 03:51

Edited by IBadDriverI
  • Like 4

I think the 4 player co-op is the only tricky thing.

Not that you can't find 4 players through game session or if you have 3 friends buying the game but I hope that someone dropping out or losing connection does not invalidate it for everyone involved. (Also it could be if you join a group of 3 at the end of a level that you get the trophy even though you only joined for the final few minutes)

4 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

Somehow I've never heard of this franchise. It looks like a lot of fun. I don't like Call of Duty zombies, but this feels more Left 4 Dead, but more arcadey, with a mix of... well, modern things like supers. I can dig it. I may be picking this up now.

they are a part of the sniper elite series and among my favorite games.  Good fun filled gameplay the way gaming should be.  nothing too flashy or over the top but old school gaming at it's best.  I would highly recommend you to play all of them including the sniper elite series V2-SE4.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

I think the 4 player co-op is the only tricky thing.

Not that you can't find 4 players through game session or if you have 3 friends buying the game but I hope that someone dropping out or losing connection does not invalidate it for everyone involved. (Also it could be if you join a group of 3 at the end of a level that you get the trophy even though you only joined for the final few minutes)

In the previous title zombie army trilogy it worked when someone joined right before the end of a chapter so I'm pretty sure it will be the same in this one