100%?

crucare

Just now, CaptainMonkster said:

From what i remember ots not too difficult but there is a fair bit to do. The hardest one to do was the 1 million points fight to fight killer croc . Cant remember what that trophy was callex

I agree with this person. Some of the community challenge trophies are a bit tricky but atm I’m working on the Arkham City DLCs and I find some of the predator campaigns more difficult than some of the community challenge trophies from Arkham Knight.

The good news is that you only need to collect a certain number of stars with each character so you don't have to complete every challenge and don't need to get all 3 stars in a challenge.

The bad is the community challenges which I wouldn't call them hard just extremely frustrating since they ask for things like beating a specific challenge with 3/4 character without getting hit once or beating killer croc where the issue is that he only appears if you get a million points fighting goons (which again can be frustrating since you need to get a high combo up to be able to reach that many points and all it takes is a hit to reset it).

• Like 1

just to chime in on the community challenge stuff...i recommend upgrading batman first for the killer croc one...i heard the trophies for that dlc is tough so decided to tackle them first...by the time I hit a 150 combo all the toughest enemies had spawned and there were shields and cattle prods everywhere that I couldn't break...ended up with only half a million points after a pretty long, tedious run...managed to knock off the two for no hit and perfect freeflow within a couple hours so totally doable with no upgrades...just thought you might wanna know if your play style is like mine...not sure if the predator stuff in that dlc can be done without upgrades... will start it in a bit...

23 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just to chime in on the community challenge stuff...i recommend upgrading batman first for the killer croc one...i heard the trophies for that dlc is tough so decided to tackle them first...by the time I hit a 150 combo all the toughest enemies had spawned and there were shields and cattle prods everywhere that I couldn't break...ended up with only half a million points after a pretty long, tedious run...managed to knock off the two for no hit and perfect freeflow within a couple hours so totally doable with no upgrades...just thought you might wanna know if your play style is like mine...not sure if the predator stuff in that dlc can be done without upgrades... will start it in a bit...

Silent Knight and Batcave need upgrades in order to complete them. I remember that Nightwing was the most annoying in Batcave.

Eternal is doable without but no reason to make things hard. I kinda liked that one, i had over 1000 kills before the game crashed

3 trophies in the Community Pack that can break you and suplex your PS4 to the ground.

1. The curtain falls

2. Requiem for a killer

3. The chill in the air

If you get those 3 trophies done... its a guaranteed 100%.

Edited by WorldHobo
  • Like 4

I didn’t find the platinum trophy that bad. However trophies like Brutality 101 will require a lot of practice, and many will struggle getting it. Storywise, this game isn’t bad at all. Has some annoying bits, but it’s your standard PS4 era story with twists and turns. 

AR challenges are much easier with the DLC. There’s a few story DLCs that take only one to two hours to finish. Rather disappointed in them, the Batgirl DLC was the only one that they bothered to put effort towards. 

Then you come to the Community Challenges. These are hard. I took several months in between getting the Predator maps done and the Combat maps done. You definitely need skill and preseverence to beat these. Monarch Theatre was stressful and I almost considered giving up. This is coming from someone who is very mediocre at fighting in a video game. But I finally managed to get that and Crime Alley done. It wasn’t easy, but it was very rewarding. 

The Killer Croc Challenge took up a lot less time. Here you can make some mistakes and still reach one million points to get the monster crocodile villain to show up. I actually enjoyed this challenge. 

Batman: Arkham Knight is a respectable 100 percent, but don’t expect it will be quick and easy. You need skill, you need time and perseverance, and you just need to push yourself forward. I didn’t even mention the Riddler collectibles, which are by far the most aggravating and annoying collectibles compared to the previous two Arkham games. So you may need to consort YouTube videos to find and collect them all. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Silent Knight and Batcave need upgrades in order to complete them. I remember that Nightwing was the most annoying in Batcave.

Eternal is doable without but no reason to make things hard. I kinda liked that one, i had over 1000 kills before the game crashed

gonna have to disagree on this...i found the predator stuff really simple without upgrades...did the first 3 but didn't have time for endless knight tonight...did a quick run to check out the mission setup and it seems pretty straightforward as well though...

so far just requiem for a killer seems too tedious without upgrades in terms of dlc stuff as in, without playing any of the story...it would seem the 2nd and 3rd scarecrow missions are also locked until areas are reached in story mode....i also noticed that a few of the characters side stories take place after the main one so will hold off on those for now but i'm guessing they could be completed beforehand if one chose to do them...

on topic: so far I'd say the challenge difficulty is a bit lower than the previous titles in the series although a bit more time consuming since you need to repeat many of the challenges with multiple (6 or 7) characters/batmobile skins...not sure of hours sunk in at this point as I spent quite a bit of time getting 3 stars and trying to top all my friends' scores for some added fun...perhaps 25-30?..

Edited by ProfBambam55

5 hours ago, crucare said:

Thank you guys for your feedback, it was interesting to read you opinions. I know I will swear a lot but I will get all the trophies like always till now.

A lot of the trophies aren't that bad. I would take breaks every now and then if trophies like Brutality 101 are frustrating you. Not all that easy but most certainly doable.

Some of the Riddler collectibles were pretty annoying and I had to look up a YouTube guide for them. The Community Challenges are definitely hard, and I'm terrible at fighting. You can definitely do it if you put in a lot of practice.

• 2 months later...

Just while we're on topic of 100%, does the premium edition of the game have all the DLCs (associated with trophies at least) or would I need to buy season pass to get them?

And if lets say I'd want to 100% the whole trilogy, does the Batman: Arkham Collection have all 3 games and ALL DLCs ?

Edited by DaScorpio_

7 minutes ago, DaScorpio_ said:

Just while we're on topic of 100%, does the premium edition of the game have all the DLCs (associated with trophies at least) or would I need to buy season pass to get them?

And if lets say I'd want to 100% the whole trilogy, does the Batman: Arkham Collection have all 3 games and ALL DLCs ?

yes,have all dlcs for arkham city and arkham knight with trophies and cost 25 euros

• Like 1