trophy glitched?

OIluca

• 2 weeks later...

I had problem of trophy not popping for putting ball in red hole and also all all my power-ups except time plus have stopped appearing so I'll try reinstalling.

Trophy popped after I done fresh install and deleted save game and just went for the one trophy.

I have also tried the game on other accounts and seem to be issues with 300k and 600k on the other accounts and no matter what I try they won't pop, so there is still some problems with the game.

Edited by ZACHSP8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have problem with "Collector" in NA version of the game - I checked YT movies and there is negative powerup giving "-15 secs" - I never had this one...

Edit:

Lol, you get it when you hit the wrong (yellow) hole :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2020 at 0:10 AM, Smashero said:

I have problem with "Collector" in NA version of the game - I checked YT movies and there is negative powerup giving "-15 secs" - I never had this one...

Edit:

Lol, you get it when you hit the wrong (yellow) hole :D.

Omg... thank you so much! i just wasted SO MUCH time hanging around in levels waiting and hoping for this last minus dam powerup to show up!!!! now i see this post and get the last trophy and plat in seconds ?

thank you thank you smash you saved me ☺️

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a problem with 300k points, I'm play in arcade mode and unlocking 600k points(EU ver), with Na I don't have any problem, I'm try to reinstall the game...

EDIT: 2 trophy glitched for me 300k points and collector trophy... I'm fix with reinstall the game and delete previous save data, because with only reinstall the trophy don't pop.

Edited by Kooky_Spooky_

• 9 months later...

me i first had the 10 levels arcade mode trophy before the 5 levels arcade mode trophy...

and all levels are written as Locked, even when can play them

also understood nothing about the million score trophy (where we can track it?), for me it has pop when i have die on purpose at level 6 of arcade mode to try to unlock the 5 levels arcade mode trophy

oh and you can remove the ice mode in the option, it's almost unplayable with this ice mode

• 2 years later...

Hi, I know it's been few years since this post.

Just to say the trophy glitch still exist, for me it was the 300k.

When you got all the trophies not glitched, you can delete your save, delete the game, then reinstall the game.

Go to arcade mode and get the score trophy you missed.

I was able to get the last trophy this way.