Nightowljrm

Trophy thoughts?

18 posts in this topic

Lame list. Fighting game with more Rpg related trophies for it. 

ArcSys needs to go back to early ps3 days. 

Edited by Vergil

Nice and easy. The only problem is the unknown date for WW release. It is only confirmed to release in North America for now. Marvelous Europe are staying silent at the moment.   

looks easy since ti doesnt require all trials i guess

Nearly no online chore and the rest seems easy. The challenge mode can't be as serious as real Arc System games.

@Akrioz late march for Europe, 26-27, something like that. Also the game will have 🇫🇷 translation, quite surprising.

Aside of skill practice missions which i doubt will be hard the only two trophies i see that could take some time be a bit harder are:

Get Lumi Sword (Since it has a rather low drop rate in GBF itsellf )

Unlock all entries in the glossary's Characters and Terms section might be another one that won't be all to easy to finish.

I wonder what @ASilverSeraphim thinks about this trophy list.

Everytime this pseudo RPG stuff appears in a fighting game I have flashbacks from CT Extend Abyss Mode and the M.O.M. from Xrd.

I simply hate those grindy, luck-dependant stuff in my fighting games. Give me some combo challenges and i'm fine.

It looks like some stuff will be more luck dependent than skill.

Looking to have fun grinding in RPG mode :)

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Everytime this pseudo RPG stuff appears in a fighting game I have flashbacks from CT Extend Abyss Mode and the M.O.M. from Xrd.

I simply hate those grindy, luck-dependant stuff in my fighting games. Give me some combo challenges and i'm fine.

I have to agree. I had a blast with the SSF4 trials, however hard some of them were.

I think this is gonna be more interesting than the MOM mode though. Wait and see.

Pretty sure it will be one of the easiest platinum with Tekken 7. It looks like they did some story trophies liek the glossary one which is not a challenge.

So it seems there are only 5 online trophies (1 online match, save replay, use emote and two co-op missions)?

Thank God!

It sucks, but it seems to be confirmed to release in Europe and Australia on 27 March 2020.  A competitive fighting game featured on EVO. Publishers clearly do not care. On the other hand it seems that they wouldn't censor anything. DLC status currently unknown but they should probably launch with Beelzebub and Narmaya already available to buy. 

Source.