Trophy thoughts?

Nightowljrm

Aside of skill practice missions which i doubt will be hard the only two trophies i see that could take some time be a bit harder are:

Get Lumi Sword (Since it has a rather low drop rate in GBF itsellf )

Unlock all entries in the glossary's Characters and Terms section might be another one that won't be all to easy to finish.

I wonder what @ASilverSeraphim thinks about this trophy list.

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Everytime this pseudo RPG stuff appears in a fighting game I have flashbacks from CT Extend Abyss Mode and the M.O.M. from Xrd.

I simply hate those grindy, luck-dependant stuff in my fighting games. Give me some combo challenges and i'm fine.

I have to agree. I had a blast with the SSF4 trials, however hard some of them were.

I think this is gonna be more interesting than the MOM mode though. Wait and see.

It sucks, but it seems to be confirmed to release in Europe and Australia on 27 March 2020.  A competitive fighting game featured on EVO. Publishers clearly do not care. On the other hand it seems that they wouldn't censor anything. DLC status currently unknown but they should probably launch with Beelzebub and Narmaya already available to buy. 

Source.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to necro this thread, but I've recently been into the looks of this game. I am not a fighting game kind of person, but this game looks cool. Hopefully it goes on sale sometime soon (I'm sure I've missed it on sale a number of times since release) because I'm not into spending the full 60 in addition to a ridiculous 65 dollars for both character passes. At that point I'd just choose one or two dlc characters I'd play with and buy them separately for 7 dollars each, which is still absurd 

• 11 months later...

I don't really know where to post this so maybe this is the right place hahahaha Anyway, would someone lke to help me out with the online trophies? Mainly the co-op ones? I cannot seem to get anyone when I try to join or wait for someone to join my game :D PM me if you are interested! If not, thanks anyway! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 1:25 AM, Llobster12 said:

I see a lot of people here saying that this plat is pretty easy... but how managable would you say it is for someone who is basically new to the fighting game genre? Is this a good place to start for a fighting game newbie? Thanks in advance for your time!

Not hard at all, I'd go as far as say that this game might be the one of the best starting points for trophy hunting fighting games. In short, the game is pretty easy with one button combos and abilities and trophies have workarounds if you get stuck on a particular trophy. Don't be afraid of the 10% Plat rarity it's only that low because DLC is now required to Plat it.

- 23/50 trophies are tied to/ can be completed in the side-scrolling, beat-em-up style game mode. This game mode is not hard at all. Unless you decide to play Hard Mode.

- 11/50 involve ending matches with special moves which are easy to pull off with the simplified style controls.

- The online is pretty much dead so you will need to boost those but they take 20-30 minutes.

- The free training and challenges can be completed with multiple characters so if you're struggling with a characters challenge switch to someone else.

- They're RNG trophies but these can me mitigated by saving up Draws and saving/reloading cloud or USB saves.

- The "hardest" part of this game is deciding whether you want to figure out how to downgrade digital games to version 1.00 or shelling out money to buy the DLC's.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

Its also pretty easy to downgrade to 1.00 because of a recently discovered exploit where you can try to download the game with a full hdd, disable Internet, start the download in offline mode and turn your Internet back on to trick it to download version 1.00 unlike say ff15 where you need a specific version to get comrades trophies and the only way to do that is with certain pc programs.

• Like 1