Mr_PoundofLife

Rank 100 boosting method!

25 posts in this topic

This is the best and fastest way to reach rank 100 after the horde method was patched. You always get 2500xp in 90 seconds. After finishing the mission back out and load the mission again. 

You only get xp in the story with medals. Bronze 2500xp/silver 3500xp/gold 5000xp

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

10 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

This is the best and fastest way to reach rank 100. You always get 2500xp in 90 seconds. After finishing the mission back out and load the mission again. 

thx for the info.

Maybe you can get more if the difficulty is set to hard? Or are the 2.5K a fixed value?

4 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

thx for the info.

Maybe you can get more if the difficulty is set to hard? Or are the 2.5K a fixed value?

It's a fixed value. Difficulty doesn't matter only medals give you more xp but you need longer for the mission. Bronze 2500xp/silver 3500xp/gold 5000xp. It's the fastest method (patch 1.03) trust me. 

For anybody who wants to know for sure, cycle time is 150 seconds, not 90. The 90 advertised doesnt include quit/load times.

Its a good quick method still, time will tell if there is any better way. Thing is with the 60 reload time, finding a way to maximise points before a reload on this or another level/s may prove to be good....

1 hour ago, LucienNL said:

You cheat your way through every game. Smh

Why cheating? Repeating missions is not cheating. Think before writing something you don't understand. lol

57 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

For anybody who wants to know for sure, cycle time is 150 seconds, not 90. The 90 advertised doesnt include quit/load times.

Its a good quick method still, time will tell if there is any better way. Thing is with the 60 reload time, finding a way to maximise points before a reload on this or another level/s may prove to be good....

Host a lobby and after finishing the mission back out to the lobby, choose mission and start again. You save 20 seconds

4 hours ago, LucienNL said:

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Play the story and after that go for the 144 waves in horde mode. after you finishing all other trophies you should be at rank 60+ sad you only get xp from the gold medals and finishing waves. Kills or higher difficulty runs doesn't give you more xp. I played all missions and waves up to wave 30 and for now I know this is the fastest and best method to farming xp and save some time. Other missions take 10 minutes speedrun and 15 to 20 for gold medal. In this mission you can go for the gold medal in 5 minutes but in this time you can Speedrun it 3 times. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Why cheating? Repeating missions is not cheating. Think before writing something you don't understand. lol

Host a lobby and after finishing the mission back out to the lobby, choose mission and start again. You save 20 seconds

Takes between 50-60 secs, I have a Pro so my load times must be good, this is solo btw. You cant simply load mission again as it will continue Chapter 2, you must select mission, change back to Chapter 1, then restart.

Takes me about 55 secs, are you are on PC to get the quit/reload done in 40??

53 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Play the story and after that go for the 144 waves in horde mode. after you finishing all other trophies you should be at rank 60+ sad you only get xp from the gold medals and finishing waves. Kills or higher difficulty runs doesn't give you more xp. I played all missions and waves up to wave 30 and for now I know this is the fastest and best method to farming xp and save some time. Other missions take 10 minutes speedrun and 15 to 20 for gold medal. In this mission you can go for the gold medal in 5 minutes but in this time you can Speedrun it 3 times. 

Yea, im with ya, its still very fast even with the loading times.

Im personally not going for platinum with this, just going to play and have fun. Its a shame there is so much cool stuff unlocked behind higher ranks :(

Here's another XP method it's the one I used to get level 100.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, LucienNL said:

Yet you have 152 hidden trophies. what are you trying to hide?

14 hours ago, StressWithAnger said:

Yet you have 152 hidden trophies. what are you trying to hide?

My NBA2K games that I play for fun and never finish because the "auction house" to sell and buy players is banned in my country because of the lootbox law. I have nothing to hide. Nothing.

44 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

My NBA2K games that I play for fun and never finish because the "auction house" to sell and buy players is banned in my country because of the lootbox law. I have nothing to hide. Nothing.

I was out of line accusing you anyways. Hidden trophies dont mean people cheat. Im sorry.

15 minutes ago, StressWithAnger said:

I was out of line accusing you anyways. Hidden trophies dont mean people cheat. Im sorry.

No problem! No offense taken.

Edited by LucienNL

On 2/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, LucienNL said:

Imagine calling playing a game legit cheating. Did you even watch the video or understand what they did? Calling this cheating is a bit of a stretch. 

On 4.2.2020 at 1:46 PM, Optinooby said:

So after the horde mode method was patched with version 1.04 this is the absolute fastest way to reach rank 100.

Yea with patch 1.04 installed, but wasnt at time it was posted. Shame eh as I wouldnt be grinding at this speed.

Disc owners can still use the fastest way if they dont install patch and digital owners can avoid patch if they use PC software. Would be a bit of a pain for digital, but would save hours for those wanting to grind

Its only fastest for digital who dont want to mess about, disc owners its easy to enough to delete patch and do it the FASTEST WAY.

Currently stands at this:

1.04 2500xp every 120secs

1.03 3000xp every 40secs

1.00 5000xp every 40secs

For rank 100 at 1,000,000xp, id advise against grinding above 1.04 in order to reach rank 100. Its perhaps better just to use to hit a certain level to unlock something u want

I know you want to keep your method alive bud an all, but for disc owners, reinstalling the game deleting the patch changes the farming speed from 2500xp every 120secs to 5000xp every 40secs!! We cant deny that info because of all that time it saves!!

Edited by Optinooby

Does rolling back to 1.0 reset your level?

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Yea with patch 1.04 installed, but wasnt at time it was posted. Shame eh as I wouldnt be grinding at this speed.

Disc owners can still use the fastest way if they dont install patch and digital owners can avoid patch if they use PC software. Would be a bit of a pain for digital, but would save hours for those wanting to grind

Its only fastest for digital who dont want to mess about, disc owners its easy to enough to delete patch and do it the FASTEST WAY.

Currently stands at this:

1.04 2500xp every 120secs

1.03 3000xp every 40secs

1.00 5000xp every 40secs

For rank 100 at 1,000,000xp, id advise against grinding above 1.04 in order to reach rank 100. Its perhaps better just to use to hit a certain level to unlock something u want

I know you want to keep your method alive bud an all, but for disc owners, reinstalling the game deleting the patch changes the farming speed from 2500xp every 120secs to 5000xp every 40secs!! We cant deny that info because of all that time it saves!!

1.0 doesn’t give you XP using the Horde farming method so I don’t get where you got 5000XP from. I tried last night multiple times and it gave me 0 every time. Doing the first chapter of the campaign is, for now, the fastest way. I wish there was a way to go back to any patch. Lol just go back to 1.03

2 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Does rolling back to 1.0 reset your level?

No, but it would remove your auto save from the campaign as it was made on a newer update. No biggy though as your progress in general is all good. It’s just the auto save for your last checkpoint.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

2 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

1.0 doesn’t give you XP using the Horde farming method. I tried last night multiple times and it gave me 0 every time. Doing the first chapter of the campaign is, for now, the fastest way. I wish there was a way to go back to any patch. Lol just go back to 1.03

You have to kill 1 zombie on 1.00 in order to get the 5000xp on horde mode. 

Definitely the first campaign level is the fastest way on 1.04

Edited by Optinooby

24 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

You have to kill 1 zombie on 1.00 in order to get the 5000xp on horde mode. 

Definitely the first campaign level is the fastest way on 1.04

Interesting, considering 1.03 you don’t have to kill any zombies and get 3000XP. Seems ass backwards, but I’ll give it another shot right now and report back. I didn’t kill any zombies when I tried last night, so.

Edit - It’s working, holy shit. Nice! I stand corrected. Guess I should’ve tried killing a zombie last night. Lmao

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

35 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Interesting, considering 1.03 you don’t have to kill any zombies and get 3000XP. Seems ass backwards, but I’ll give it another shot right now and report back. I didn’t kill any zombies when I tried last night, so.

Edit - It’s working, holy shit. Nice! I stand corrected. Guess I should’ve tried killing a zombie last night. Lmao

Ass backwards, yea, that sounds about right ;)

4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Ass backwards, yea, that sounds about right ;)

It just made no sense on their end.

1.0 - 0 XP for not killing, 5000XP for killing one

1.03 - 3000 XP for not killing

like what?

thank you though for clarifying. Time to finish this grind. I’m about 80ish.

2 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

1.04 - 500 XP for not killing

You missed one bud, no mercy for rebellion xD

Future prediction:

1.07 - 0 XP for not killing, 15 XP for killing seven

1.08 - 500 XP for first campaign level 

Edited by Optinooby