Platinum unobtainable! (patch 1.03)

1 hour ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

After testing with 4 other players I'm 100% sure that the trophy Double tap - Finish a level with 5 or less zombies resurrecting is bugged. I played every single level with 0 zombies resurrecting and no trophy. On Xbox the achievement works fine after finishing the first mission with 5 or less zombies resurrecting. Rebellion did it again xD

Are the developers known to patch broken trophies? I don’t know them, but I know other developers who don’t care about things like that. That’s why I’m asking :) It would be a shame if that’s the only thing stopping people from getting the platinum trophy.

23 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Are the developers known to patch broken trophies? I don’t know them, but I know other developers who don’t care about things like that. That’s why I’m asking :) It would be a shame if that’s the only thing stopping people from getting the platinum trophy.

They've known for a while and apparently fixing it in the first big patch in a week or so

Edited by Riszcky

2 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

They know because in zombie army 3 was exact the same thing with the bugged gold bar and after 3 weeks we get a patch. 

I guess as long as they stick to their word and fix it, then all is fine. I don't particularly care if something doesn't work correctly on release, but as long as they fix it in a reasonable time frame, then alls good with me. Then again, you'd also think that sort of thing would be ironed out before release though

• Like 1

can confirm that it works on 1.0, not updates from disk. I only played the final checkpoint in chapter 1 till the end, making sure to go for headshots and having the explosive mod for my rife helped to makesure any that died from anything but a headshot wasnt getting up. Total Revivals was 3 and trophy pops when you crush the zombie in the train door. Hope this helps anyone having a hard time.

Edited by FIDO1337

I know it works without the update with the disk, as seen below. as for troubleshootng Im not sure what to say. I use the mosin Nagant with an explosive mod, and take it easy and slow.

Iv just updated my profile just to show that it is obtainable, I must say that it is rather annoying that this is what it show, but the game only came out yesterday.

Sorry wount post the image

Edited by FIDO1337
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FIDO1337 said:

can confirm that it works on 1.0, not updates from disk. I only played the final checkpoint in chapter 1 till the end, making sure to go for headshots and having the explosive mod for my rife helped to makesure any that died from anything but a headshot wasnt getting up. Total Revivals was 3 and trophy pops when you crush the zombie in the train door. Hope this helps anyone having a hard time.

5 hours ago, FIDO1337 said:

I know it works without the update with the disk, as seen below. as for troubleshootng Im not sure what to say. I use the mosin Nagant with an explosive mod, and take it easy and slow.

Iv just updated my profile just to show that it is obtainable, I must say that it is rather annoying that this is what it show, but the game only came out yesterday.

Huge thanks for confirming the trophy can be unlocked by doing it with the game unpatched! I just tried this myself and can confirm it works too! ?

I used your method as well. I was already using that gun and mod haha, but I loaded the first level up and started from the last chapter like you said. Then I just ran past all the zombies that I could until I was forced to kill them. Then just make sure you headshot them. If any get killed by other means, just run up to them and spam L1 until you destroy their head.

The trophy didn't unlock straight away for me though, it actually unlocked on the Mission Complete Score screen.

But yeah, good to see you can get it still but it makes me wonder, just how did it end up stop working after the patch? Haha.

Oh and on a side note, I did find something interesting when I loaded the game up after uninstalling:

When selecting the mission, there was an extra option listed under Difficulty and Enemy Setup: Extreme and Elite

I assume these are still in the game but have to be unlocked by completing the game on Hard? I'm just about to start that next so I'm not sure, just a guess. But just thought if that is the case, then it was interesting that it was already unlocked without the patch haha.

11 hours ago, FIDO1337 said:

thanks for the confirmation. love the other version of this game, might grab the disc version just in case. im stuck between paying full price for a good game, or waiting for it to be $8 in a year digital lol