Trophy Families Guide 2.0

Malachen

1 hour ago, Mikewara said:

I’m having trouble with the code to instantly kill a sim, no one is dying... I’m using this code traits.equip_trait trait_laugh

Hmm might be be just traits.equip_trait laugh.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Where were you when I needed that triplets trophy? I'm glad some people won't have to suffer like I did.

Haha, that trophy is basically why I gave up on this two years ago. Once I found out about the gallery and that you could use it to get the triplets trophy, I wondered if I could help with the other time consuming and tedious trophies. Glad this seems to have helped a few people already :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, insaneeeRob said:

Thanks for doing this!

You're welcome, if I wasn't now working on the Witcher with a time limit, I'd probably advance the careers a bit further to make them quicker to achieve. May do that after this month when I can look at it again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Thank you for this. This is the most helpful thing i found.you are a hero! 

I have been following the first family as of right now. Can i ask anyone how do i age up straight away kids that i adopted?

Make a cake with one of the grown up Sims. One of the actions of the cake allows you to put candles on the cake. Once this is done, blow the candles out or make a wish on the cake with the Sim you want to age up. The same cake can be used for several Sims and several age ups.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

Thank you so much man. Did everything and got all possible trophies from your guide. 10 trophies left for me. The only problem for me right now is the triplets trophy. I have tried downloading a pregnant sim with triplets 8 times from the gallery but all i got are twins everytime. Are the uploader just trolling or is there really a problem???? 

Anyone got the same problem as me or anyone actually download from gallery and got triplets???

Edited by dreamboysixty9
Typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Thank you so much man. Did everything and got all possible trophies from your guide. 10 trophies left for me. The only problem for me right now is the triplets trophy. I have tried downloading a pregnant sim with triplets 8 times from the gallery but all i got are twins everytime. Are the uploader just trolling or is there really a problem???? 

Anyone got the same problem as me or anyone actually download from gallery and got triplets???

I downloaded from the gallery and got a Sim that gave birth to triplets. I'll see if I can find the name of the one I downloaded to get the trophy. Are you starting it as a fresh family or importing it into another family? You can only have a max of 8 Sims in a family so if you have 6 Sims, they can only give birth to twins.

I'll find out the name of the one I used a little later.

EDIT: found the name it was called Pregnant with Triplets and the username who uploaded it was lihi310.

Edited by Malachen
Found name of triplets Sim
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BerkoAGever said:

Thanks man really thankful for that.

can some one make a video of the process. I tried a few times but the trophies dont pop. I think i am missing something and cant put the finger on it.

Any idea which trophies aren't popping as they should? I was planning to make a video at some point of the process but happy for someone else to make if they feel so inclined.

32 minutes ago, Malachen said:

Any idea which trophies aren't popping as they should? I was planning to make a video at some point of the process but happy for someone else to make if they feel so inclined.

I used both of your families, and max writter, athletic, bussiness, astronaut, painter, tech guru and super agent didn't unlock, tried both of them twice, and culinary didn't popped with the others, took a while for that one

Edited by Phantochi

35 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I used both of your families, and max writter, athletic, bussiness, astronaut, painter, tech guru and super agent didn't unlock, tried both of them twice, and culinary didn't popped with the others, took a while for that one

So you downloaded the families and sent them to work until they got their last promotion and the trophy for each career didn't pop when you got to the last promotion? This is how they currently work but I am testing something tonight to see if I can get them to auto pop with the other trophies which may help.

4 minutes ago, Malachen said:

So you downloaded the families and sent them to work until they got their last promotion and the trophy for each career didn't pop when you got to the last promotion? This is how they currently work but I am testing something tonight to see if I can get them to auto pop with the other trophies which may help. 

I don't know actually, spend a few hours playing, they went to work 10~15 times, maybe that's what i did wrong then, weird thing is that some careers popped outside of work, the culinary popped when she was playing at the pc, and the criminal popped alongside some skills, i'll try again one more time sending then more times to work and praticing skills 

5 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I don't know actually, spend a few hours playing, they went to work 10~15 times, maybe that's what i did wrong then, weird thing is that some careers popped outside of work, the culinary popped when she was playing at the pc, and the criminal popped alongside some skills, i'll try again one more time sending then more times to work and praticing skills 

Hmm, very odd. I shall test this again and see if I can replicate the error.

Anyone else following this come up against an issue popping career trophies? 

I have tried a number of ways to get the career trophies to pop with the Sim already at level 10 but it doesn't seem to pop the same way as the skill trophies which is why you need to get the promotion while controlling the family.

I used family #1 and got the career trophies once they hit final promotion, and it took prolly 4-6 times going to work while making them work hard also made sure the daily task got done under there promotion tasks. Also got all there skill trophies from ones they had maxed at 10, but I noticed they didn't unlock unless I hit 10 in something else in there skill tree.

9 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

I used family #1 and got the career trophies once they hit final promotion, and it took prolly 4-6 times going to work while making them work hard also made sure the daily task got done under there promotion tasks. Also got all there skill trophies from ones they had maxed at 10, but I noticed they didn't unlock unless I hit 10 in something else in there skill tree.

Family number 2 is the one to use for skills. Entertainer Tate has all skills maxed except Charisma. Have her stand in front of a mirror practicing speech to get her to level 10 which will then pop ALL skill trophies.

I will try and work on getting each Sim closer to their promotion as I am aware it takes quite a few times to level them to 10. Been working on Witcher 3 and wanted to make sure the families were uploaded so people could at least cut a lot of time off the Platinum. I shall work on getting them to only need to go to work once to get the promotion tonight.

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Does gallery work cross-platform, or would this only work on PS4? Thanks! 

I'm not sure if these can be accessed on the Xbox version. Would be interesting to see if someone has that version whether or not they can see my downloads.

• Like 2