Trophy Families Guide 2.0

Malachen

13 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Could someone create the conditions for the Ghostly trophy and make it available for the other players ? It takes ages to have 100 % friendship and to be able to invite the ghost, even if he was the husband before he died.

All in all it takes about 10 minutes. You have to wait for people to go to work anyways so this can be done in that time. Previously when I have tried to upload families with 100 friend and Romance it has defaulted back to about 30%

7 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

I edited my post and I don't see how it could take 10 minutes.

The second video of the guide shows Astronaut and Business becoming friends and romancing I'm just checking exact timestamps but fairly sure it isn't much longer than 10 minutes. You have to just keep spamming friendly options and then romance options. It is fairly simple to do and does not take long. I shall have another go at uploading the family with a full friendship meter but Trop-Hee family 2 has this on my account that created them but not on the gallery so I believe it doesn't save fully.

3 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

I see. Thanks for the reply and the help.

Just checked and they are at start at 10:12 and get to near full friendship at 21:33. I had to stop so Astronaut could do his daily task. Then he speaks to her once more and they get 100 friendship. A couple of woohoos later and they will have 100 romance which i don't believe is fully necessary but I do as a precaution. Perfectly possible and as I say, you have to wait for people to work anyways so this can be done to fill in the time.

1 hour ago, Malachen said:

Just checked and they are at start at 10:12 and get to near full friendship at 21:33. I had to stop so Astronaut could do his daily task. Then he speaks to her once more and they get 100 friendship. A couple of woohoos later and they will have 100 romance which i don't believe is fully necessary but I do as a precaution. Perfectly possible and as I say, you have to wait for people to work anyways so this can be done to fill in the time.

I wonder if BOTH sims have to have 100% friendship? When I did it, the human sim had 100% but didn't have the option to invite sim to household, so I went over and controlled the ghost and saw that their friendship was not quite at 100%, so I got it up to 100%, switched back over the human sim, and was then able to invite to household.

7 hours ago, NZBigC said:

I wonder if BOTH sims have to have 100% friendship? When I did it, the human sim had 100% but didn't have the option to invite sim to household, so I went over and controlled the ghost and saw that their friendship was not quite at 100%, so I got it up to 100%, switched back over the human sim, and was then able to invite to household.

They do need to both be 100 although if they are in the same household and talking to each other this should happen naturally.

Great guide, made everything super easy and I’ve never played sims before! Now the misses can pay it without me worrying about those sweet trophies.

Jumped on to do black widow this morning using the pool method but it was already updated with the easier version

Fast updates, well written. Cracking job 

On 11/02/2020 at 8:39 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Just to confirm, unfortunately, @Malachen's gallery content isn't available on Xbox One. For PS4 users you're helping a ton of people so thank you :) 

Just been told in the comments on my videos that you can access them on Xbox One. Can someone who has an Xbox one test this and then feel free to link this on any of the Xbox sites people use (don't own an Xbone so cannot check myself and don't have any accounts on the sites)

Hi,

I'm having trouble with Ghostly trophy. I have Astronaut Payne and Business Tate's relationship and career (10) maxed. Now one I turn one of them into a ghost and try to split household, I can't. There isn't 'split household option' at all for me. Both characters have their Performance on Average.

3 hours ago, Porchema said:

Hi,

I'm having trouble with Ghostly trophy. I have Astronaut Payne and Business Tate's relationship and career (10) maxed. Now one I turn one of them into a ghost and try to split household, I can't. There isn't 'split household option' at all for me. Both characters have their Performance on Average.

Try using a computer to split household and move.

7 hours ago, ZytHuM- said:

I've problem with Ghostly trophies and WhooHoo with a ghost, maybe I'm wrong in something but I don't know where

WooHoo with a Ghost needs to be done in a bed. What issues you having with Ghostly?

32 minutes ago, Pensplayer68 said:

Anyone having issues finding @Naomie_Len's families? I've been refreshing all day but can't find the basketcase or grim reaper family. Any fixes?

Search for the individual item names. "EA Online ID" search is broken.

You can also just search for one of the items and then jump to creator's profile and from there just download everything you need.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Malachen said:

WooHoo with a Ghost needs to be done in a bed. What issues you having with Ghostly?

When I try to insert the cheat to turn the PG into a ghost it remains human... my family is actually formed only by two Sims (Business and Astronaut). To enter the code I push L1+R1+L2+R2, type the traits... laugh code and then I press X... wheme I'm wrong?

I tried again the code and it works...

P.S. Thank you for answering me :)

P.S.2: Finally I unlock the platinum. Thank you all for sharing your families

Edited by ZytHuM-

I cant find any of the stuff from Naomie_Len, even if i write only basketcase or ghost family on the item bar. Same goes for the ea id bar. I tried it also on my phone at their website, still i cant find it. Any solutions? 

Nevermind it showed up after i restarted the game lol.

Edited by Sagaan

Thanks guys, got my plat last night. In between the new guide and tips on the forums it considerably cut down the time I spent on this trophy list. Great work! ?

Now I can enjoy the game without thinking about trophies. Time to start my girl on a terrible life journey ?

• Like 2