How long to 100% (level 50)

Riszcky

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, SNACH2497 said:

Does it have to be 5v5 for a match to start up and are there bots incase the mp is dead? 

TiA

There's no teams. 10 solo players fighting to be the last. 

And no, there's no bots so it's probably better to do it sooner rather than later. Game can start without 10, but will take 10 or so mins before it'll put you in the game with however many people in the lobby.

Edited by Riszcky
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19/05/2020 at 8:51 PM, DerelictSoul said:

If you go to the janky 4 featured item store page, there's another tab where you can spend your ramen on 1,3,7, and 30 day 2x xp boosts instead of pointless cosmetics.

Well shiiiiit. That would've been handy ?

On 5/22/2020 at 6:59 PM, Winterglemm said:

True but you also need a Legendary weapon skin and those cost 1500 ramen....

You get a fan gift every time you level up, eventually at least one will be legendary, no need to waste your ramen.  I had an axe, helmet, shoulders, boots, and a bow all legendary all random drops by the time I hit level 50.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

You get a fan gift every time you level up, eventually at least one will be legendary, no need to waste your ramen.  I had an axe, helmet, shoulders, boots, and a bow all legendary all random drops by the time I hit level 50.

yo that's awesome, thanks for the info :D

• 3 months later...

Just in case someone is still interested in doing this - this will be the most efficient way:

You have to play completly active for around 30 hours for everything except the Level 50 and Daily Challenges (at least in my case it was like that).

From now on you can just join a game, get some wood (3-4 is fine) and hide somewhere (I usually use trees).

Just wait, until the zone is getting closed or something else happens with the zone and just use wood for a camp fire, if you are getting cold.

Of course there are some people, who spot you, if you farmed your wood pretty near or someone got the scan ability.

The best way to skip time fast is to play something beside on your Vita or watch some Animes.

Sadly you can't do it completly AFK but this might help you guys getting this grind out of the way in the most comfortable way.

I usually get around 3000 - 4000 fans per game with double-xp boost (which takes 12-15 mins usually). so well I think it is 1500-2000 for normal xp.

Long Life = More Fans :) that's why this tactic works pretty well for levelling up.

As mentioned earlier you need from Level 10 to Level 50 20.000 fans each = 800.000 fans.

Still a huge grind but i am sure, you can do the whole game in around 100-150 hours.

Best of luck to anyone, who still wanna do this.

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 7:11 PM, jayboo1991 said:

Just in case someone is still interested in doing this - this will be the most efficient way:

You have to play completly active for around 30 hours for everything except the Level 50 and Daily Challenges (at least in my case it was like that).

From now on you can just join a game, get some wood (3-4 is fine) and hide somewhere (I usually use trees).

Just wait, until the zone is getting closed or something else happens with the zone and just use wood for a camp fire, if you are getting cold.

Of course there are some people, who spot you, if you farmed your wood pretty near or someone got the scan ability.

The best way to skip time fast is to play something beside on your Vita or watch some Animes.

Sadly you can't do it completly AFK but this might help you guys getting this grind out of the way in the most comfortable way.

I usually get around 3000 - 4000 fans per game with double-xp boost (which takes 12-15 mins usually). so well I think it is 1500-2000 for normal xp.

Long Life = More Fans :) that's why this tactic works pretty well for levelling up.

As mentioned earlier you need from Level 10 to Level 50 20.000 fans each = 800.000 fans.

Still a huge grind but i am sure, you can do the whole game in around 100-150 hours.

^^ how long do you think for someone who's level 30?

On 09.09.2020 at 2:11 AM, jayboo1991 said:

Hi. I never saw double xp in this game,strange

5 hours ago, MorbidMercenary said:

^^ how long do you think for someone who's level 30?

Well you need 400.000 XP (Fans) for it, so I guess around 50-70 hours (including loading times).

2 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Hi. I never saw double xp in this game,strange

You have to buy it from your Ramen :) just check the shop :) 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...