Download a maxskill sim for trophies

JekTC

I noticed while testing yesterday that doing something that would pop another trophy seems to scan your Sims and check if they are eligible for any other trophies and then pops those as well. Had a Sim get a trophy for doing nothing social for 24 hours when they had only been on the lot for an hour in game.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:09 AM, JekTC said:

I searched for the hashtag #maxskill and moved one of the sims into my house. It took a while but all the skill trophies popped. Just letting ya know x 

Thank you!
 2 days ago I uploaded my hard work character, it didn't work I waited half an hour ..How long time have you waited for trophies to pop?

3 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Anyone tried downloading a pregnant sim that is supposed to birth triplets and worked? Tried 8 times and everytime they gave birth its just twins not triplets.

I searched triplets and there is one there but cannot remember the name. If you search for the #Trophy there is a pregnant Sim there that gives birth to triplets.

3 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Anyone tried downloading a pregnant sim that is supposed to birth triplets and worked? Tried 8 times and everytime they gave birth its just twins not triplets.

Search for Triplets on the gallery, mark the box for the most popular first and download the sim from the user Kaymr10, sim name is Brylee Goodwin, worked first time for me. 

5 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

Thank you!
 2 days ago I uploaded my hard work character, it didn't work I waited half an hour ..How long time have you waited for trophies to pop?

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Did you do this part?

I noticed while testing yesterday that doing something that would pop another trophy seems to scan your Sims and check if they are eligible for any other trophies and then pops those as well

Thanks @Malachen for the tip. 

If doing this doesn't work, search on the gallery for #Trophy or #PSNP and download Trop-Hee Family 2. Entertainer is the Sim with all skills maxed except charisma. If you level the last bit of her charisma, she gets all trophies related to skills pop. This family should also pop Rosebud for you as soon as you load a lot with them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malachen said:

If doing this doesn't work, search on the gallery for #Trophy or #PSNP and download Trop-Hee Family 2. Entertainer is the Sim with all skills maxed except charisma. If you level the last bit of her charisma, she gets all trophies related to skills pop. This family should also pop Rosebud for you as soon as you load a lot with them.

Thanks, I want to help people but I saw your thread I post only the trophies videos I made.