Is this platinum harder or easier than God of War 1 and 2's platinum?

Lezonidas

I just got the platinum for God of War 1 and 2 and I have access to Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus on PSNow, but to be honest challenge of the gods/titans in God of War 1 and 2 got very frustrating at some points, are this 2 platinums (Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus) as hard or even harder?

Regarding Chains of Olympus, the final boss can be really annoying on hard if you aren't good at parrying, not actually hard but you may waste time until you memorize attacks patterns and learn when to parry and when to evade.

Max out your alt weapon as it's very useful to quickly beat that boss when you can attack without retaliation.

Ghost of Sparta is easy even on hard, once you get fire damage for your blades, try to always charge it before attacking as it does more damage.

On summary, those games are easy, but some sections of the game will take longer to clear than the rest as in GoW1 & 2. Go for those games!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think the difficulty of the GOW games are:

GOW

GOW2

Ascension

Ghost

Chains

GOW3 havent played yet.  It's also possible that Ghost takes over Ascensions spot, I will have to see as I continue here.

Games like this it really makes me question the difficulty, personally even with a high user completion your probably looking at a 4 or 5/10.  The issue is, that it still takes skill on hard mode, it's more challenging, the only thing it has going for it is, it's a shorter game and when you die you respawn quickly in most cases.  Respawning quickly can make a short game, feel like an "easy" plat, when it was really damn annoying and challenging in a few spots.

• Like 2