About importing NA & Asian version

MoreTheVictim

I have an important question I want to ask for a while since I platted Demon's Souls EU.
I love it so much I want to platinum the NA and Asian version too.

But I have no idea where to import them and I also don't know which Asian version I should choose, I believe there are 3 and 2 of those are in full English, I believe.

Also, where should I buy them?
I found this, what do you guys think?
NA version:
http://www.play-asia.com/demons-souls-greatest-hits-paOS-13-49-en-70-3z1e.html
Asian version:
http://www.play-asia.com/demons-souls-playstation3-the-best-paOS-13-49-en-70-3qwf.html

I usually import my games from Play-Asia. It's a great site but the only problem is it takes a while for your package to arrive (Conn got a package after 3 days of ordering and me and BT had to wait 3 weeks for that same package, ordered on the same day to arrive so it depends on where you live I guess). All the games I bought from Play-Asia arrived sealed, so there's no need to worry about that. 

The Chinese version of DS is in english. (The one you linked is the one)

Original Name 惡魔之魂 (中英文合版)(PS3 Ultra Pop)

Release Date Nov 29, 2012

Language English

Subtitles Chinese, English, Korean

Edited by Kirbz
  • Like 1

I usually import my games from Play-Asia. It's a great site but the only problem is it takes a while for your package to arrive (Conn got a package after 3 days of ordering and me and BT had to wait 3 weeks for that same package, ordered on the same day to arrive so it depends on where you live I guess). All the games I bought from Play-Asia arrived sealed, so there's no need to worry about that. 

The Chinese version of DS is in english. (The one you linked is the one)

Original Name 惡魔之魂 (中英文合版)(PS3 Ultra Pop)

Release Date Nov 29, 2012

Language English

Subtitles Chinese, English, Korean

Thanks for your quick and helpfull reply! I understand it takes a while to deliver.

The Asian one I actually linked too, is the one in the middle of the screen with (Playstation3 the Best) behind the game name. My guess is the page looks different than before because the game is out of stock right now.

But above of that one I see the one you said, the PS3 Ultra Pop. What's the difference between those 2? 

I don't know how long it usually takes to wait till they have stock again, but if it's cheaper, I don't mind waiting.