Be careful. Yet another trophy glitch

DanZorg420

Was boosting brawlout with my friend  awhile ago, and the last match I played with him I was 99/100 for the 100 1vs 1 wins. And after the match was done and was loading back  into the lobby the game froze on me. So when I loaded back up there was no trophy pop and the challenge leveld up to 200 wins. Meaning it locked me out of my trophy. The challenge still went forward tho. So I dont have the 100 1 vs 1 trophy but I am now working towards the 200 1 vs 1 trophy. So I tried messaging the developers angry mob , and the brawlout Facebook page to see if they can revert my challenge progress,  and just got completely ignored over a 3 month period. 

I am extremely disappointed about this, should I continue forward? Maybe the 100 win trophy will pop when I get the 200 wins?  Probably just have to give up for now. 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:24 PM, DanZorg420 said:

Was boosting brawlout with my friend  awhile ago, and the last match I played with him I was 99/100 for the 100 1vs 1 wins. And after the match was done and was loading back  into the lobby the game froze on me. So when I loaded back up there was no trophy pop and the challenge leveld up to 200 wins. Meaning it locked me out of my trophy. The challenge still went forward tho. So I dont have the 100 1 vs 1 trophy but I am now working towards the 200 1 vs 1 trophy. So I tried messaging the developers angry mob , and the brawlout Facebook page to see if they can revert my challenge progress,  and just got completely ignored over a 3 month period. 

I am extremely disappointed about this, should I continue forward? Maybe the 100 win trophy will pop when I get the 200 wins?  Probably just have to give up for now. 

I had an issue with one of the trophies as well, I messaged the Devs on their Discord and it took a while but finally got the trophy resolved - it wasn't this one, but it still was something that I found useful.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Good morning hunters, the same thing just happened to me with a trophy, a trophy bugged me, I didn't get the trophy for playing with a local friend 50 times in couch mode 1 vs 1, but I did get the one for playing in couch mode 100 times 1 vs 1 at home. I tried to delete the savedata and play in offline mode but the game goals are not updated if you are not connected to the game server, how annoying is this. I wanted to ask those who had the same problem if they could send me the discord link of the developers of this game so that they can give me a solution to this, thank you very much in advance.

Edited by navi_geitor

On 4/30/2022 at 0:02 PM, navi_geitor said:

Good morning hunters, the same thing just happened to me with a trophy, a trophy bugged me, I didn't get the trophy for playing with a local friend 50 times in couch mode 1 vs 1, but I did get the one for playing in couch mode 100 times 1 vs 1 at home. I tried to delete the savedata and play in offline mode but the game goals are not updated if you are not connected to the game server, how annoying is this. I wanted to ask those who had the same problem if they could send me the discord link of the developers of this game so that they can give me a solution to this, thank you very much in advance.

This should be the link:

https://discord.com/invite/brawlout

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

The one that bugged for me was the character collector one, Had to contact Craig! in their discord a few times about it since it didn't work when he rearanged things on his end. But on my third attempt it worked. I think the reason it happened was that on my ps5 in the downloads/uploads section there was some cloud data for Brawlout that couldn't upload and it was displaying an error. After I deleted that after getting Craig's help it worked. So moral of the story delete that funky data if you see it