10 NEAR IMPOSSIBLE Trophies on the PS4

TrophyChief

Wolfenstein II shouldn't be on that list. Sure it's hard but it's most certainly doable. It's just extremely difficult for a AAA game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer? Pure skill and dedication. How people managed to platinum that game and get the 100 percent in 900 - 1000+ hours is beyond me. Truly insane.

• Like 1

Yeah I am Bread and Crypt definitely deserve to be on that list. The rest though? Seriously, Red Dead Redemption 2? Crash Bandicoot? Come on ? Splasher should be there as the hardest platformer on the PS4 (with a platinum), and the one or other Shmup is missing, too. But then again, this video is for a broad audience that probably never even heard of something like Dariusburst

• Like 3

Well...I can only vouch for the DMC5 entry, that one is not really impossible (if you use the hat, the Hell and Hell run is pretty easy, since getting S rank is nasty only with Dante). Plus why the heck would you use the goddamn DmC Devil May Cry difficulty list as image in a DMC5 entry?

They should have mentioned A Bastard's Tale "Impossible" trophy, beating 107 enemies in endless mode in a game that's build especially to kick your ass. But well...it's not as known :P 

• Like 1

The ESO PVP one, while very daunting, isn't that hard from what people in game say. It's mostly either you get together a group of people and twink it over a few week period or you pay out a few hundred thousand gold to a PVP guild and let them carry you.

I don't think the list is being promoted as the definitive top 10 list of near impossible games of all time, it's just 10 games out of many. I'd like them to do some follow up videos on this, there is definitely enough for a series i reckon.

I can vouch for Wolfenstein 2 being on that list, Mein Leben was one of the most challenging things i've ever done in a videogame and there were definitely some points where i was like 'this is impossible' and almost gave up. But hey it's all subjective which is the fun part i guess :) i know some people who would say Dark Souls 3 is impossible because they could never get past Iudex Gundyr at the beginning.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

39 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

So no Extreme EX Relay Full Combo 10,000 from Taiko? Besides Master of Tasks from UMVC 3 is also a pain in the arse...

Any "Hardest Trophies Of All Time" list that doesn't include Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session is objectively wrong. That shit is crazy. To this day, it's still the only game I have less than 90% completion on (hell, I didn't even make it past 50%, let alone 90%).

• Like 1