10 NEAR IMPOSSIBLE Trophies on the PS4

TrophyChief

58 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

At least it isn't worse than this (maybe):

No, I take it back. The list of this thread is even worse (Crash Bandicoot... for real?) and that takes effort. At least Crypt is #1, may be the only vid of this type that states so, which is quite sad.

That's what happens when casuals try trophy hunting, they see a challenge and think it's impossible lol

Dude in the video clearly did a search on google and took notes on the first 10 games that appeared. 

Besides crypt of the necrodancer, the rest is pretty stupid, i would even argue that there's games way harder to plat than crypt of the necrodancer, but that's subjective. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, realm722 said:

Is Hyper Light Drifter really that hard? I always considered getting it but I don't want something unceasingly difficult. 

No, it's not too difficult at all really. A couple of tricky trophies but that's it. There's also a lot of collectibles, but there was a good guide on youtube which I used without issue. 

Their list:

10. Red Dead Redemption 2

9. Crash Bandicoot

8. Final Fantasy IX

7. Devil May Cry 5

6. Wolfenstein 2

5. Hyper Light Drifter

4. Friday The 13th

3. I Am Bread

2. Elder Scrolls Online

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer

My list:

10. Marvel vs Capcom 3

9. Eagle's Flight

8. SMB

7. Wolfenstein 2

6. Superhot VR

5. Friday The 13th

4. Tetris Effect

3. Dead by Daylight

2. I Am Bread

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer

Really just mad about the lack of Tetris effect and Superhot VR. WHERE'S THE VR SUPPORT!?!? xD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Its because Spaz has to comment on every single forum no matter how little he actually has to say. Mein leiben is def one of the hardest things on ps4 trophy wise. To say otherwise is just to boost his ego 

Opinions are scary, right duuuuuude?

6 hours ago, Phantochi said:

That's what happens when casuals try trophy hunting, they see a challenge and think it's impossible lol

Dude in the video clearly did a search on google and took notes on the first 10 games that appeared. 

Besides crypt of the necrodancer, the rest is pretty stupid, i would even argue that there's games way harder to plat than crypt of the necrodancer, but that's subjective. 

Could be worse, it could be a video by Playstation Access.

• Like 3

On 2/6/2020 at 7:06 PM, Vergil said:

Guess no1 heard of this game. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7876-koihimeenbu-ryorairai

And no SMB? 

Crash being there is laughable. But i guess you gotta make the video for the masses

I thought about KoiHime as soon as I read the title too haha. You are right though, I feel like its because very little people even know of it's existence.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, WatertownsFinest said:

Its because Spaz has to comment on every single forum no matter how little he actually has to say. Mein leiben is def one of the hardest things on ps4 trophy wise. To say otherwise is just to boost his ego 

All I said was my thoughts on Wolfenstein II. Yes, that trophy is hard. But there are definitely games out there that are much harder, it just happens that Wolfenstein II is a AAA game.

Leaving out a few games in that video that are well known amongst the trophy hunting community as being very difficult shows it was targeting people who aren't really trophy hunters. A number of these games I have no intention of playing because I'm not interested.

To make a quick thought on a game I think shouldn't be on there, and then have someone say I should get the platinum while you come on here and say I'm just here to stroke my ego, while your post has 15 fucking upvotes, really says a lot about this fucking community.

• Like 2