10 NEAR IMPOSSIBLE Trophies on the PS4

TrophyChief

On 7.2.2020 at 3:45 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Really just mad about the lack of Tetris effect and Superhot VR. WHERE'S THE VR SUPPORT!?!? xD

Hmm I actually thought that Superhot VR would be challenging, but I got it without any problems whatsoever.. what is giving you trouble in that game? ?

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Hmm I actually thought that Superhot VR would be challenging, but I got it without any problems whatsoever.. what is giving you trouble in that game? ?

Did you use a video for the collectibles in superhot vr? I don’t remember seeing any during my playthrough and I couldn’t find a video for them.

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hmm I actually thought that Superhot VR would be challenging, but I got it without any problems whatsoever.. what is giving you trouble in that game? 1f642.png

Throwing things is tough so the no guns challenge. I tried sniper, but I'm at the part with the helicopter and it's just too difficult to aim perfectly with the move controllers. I also have no idea what no death mode, but if I have to beat the entire game without dying... That's pretty much Mein leben but with move controllers. xD

The game or trophies really don't explain what each challenge is or what disk is needed to be completed.

Lastly, there's not a guide anywhere for the game so you pretty much have to figure it out yourself. There are speedruns, but there's no way you can recreate it.

I guess I could probably switch out 8/9/10 on my list with GT Sport because that definitely deserves a spot.

14 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Did you use a video for the collectibles in superhot vr? I don’t remember seeing any during my playthrough and I couldn’t find a video for them.

Yeah there is a video from 2017 or so that shows the locations of all disks. Took roughly 15-20 mins to get them all following the video :) you do not need to finish the chapter once you've grabbed the disk! That saves quite a bit of time.

8 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Throwing things is tough so the no guns challenge. I tried sniper, but I'm at the part with the helicopter and it's just too difficult to aim perfectly with the move controllers. I also have no idea what no death mode, but if I have to beat the entire game without dying... That's pretty much Mein leben but with move controllers. xD

The game or trophies really don't explain what each challenge is or what disk is needed to be completed.

Lastly, there's not a guide anywhere for the game so you pretty much have to figure it out yourself. There are speedruns, but there's no way you can recreate it.

That's true. And No Death is as you say.. complete the entire game in one go without getting hit ?

You need to complete all disks but the Endless one (and reset progress :P). I briefly described each of the challenges in my review here, in case you wanna check it out. Also, don't forget to use telekinetic powers in No Guns!! 

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

• Like 2

It's an interesting list, most definitely not the hardest ten but a good list for the mainstream audience.

I get the feeling if there really was a literal top 10 near impossible list it would be far more dull than that posted. Games with impossible controls, awful playability and frustrating mechanics.

The games in this list are good and worth playing and games to be proud of if you achieve the platinum.

• 9 months later...