DLC Characters 2nd Fatalities

DrakeHellsing

15 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

In the Towers of Time or doing their Kharacter Towers unlocks them but, theres no reason to go after them like that since you can unlock them simply by doing them. Hell you can even do the Easy Fatality version of them and still unlock them.

Ah, so if I go through the towers, will they unlock at the end? Or does something need to happen?

I know they're not required for any trophies, but it'll be nice to have them on screen :)

On 2/6/2020 at 3:31 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so if I go through the towers, will they unlock at the end? Or does something need to happen?

I know they're not required for any trophies, but it'll be nice to have them on screen :)

Yes, it just depends on what tower level it is. I know for Sindel its her 4th Kharacter tower, but, like I said, looking them up and just doing them in battle unlocks them anyway. 

7 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Yes, it just depends on what tower level it is. I know for Sindel its her 4th Kharacter tower, but, like I said, looking them up and just doing them in battle unlocks them anyway. 

Ah, thanks for that.  I was going to play some yesterday and check for myself too, but... I got sidetracked xD