Guide of the Year Awards 2019 - Results!

BlindMango

Congratz to all the award winners! Well deserved, I for myself really loved the Bloodstained and Hollow Knight guides a lot but all the others are terrific as well. This page is extremely growing and this platform is simply the best in tracking progress and using a guide at the same time. Keep up your great work, guys

I contributed guides for The End is Nigh and Hong Kong Massacre ito psnp as well and I must say it is a lot of work but it really makes so much fun to see this page growing and growing. 

All the best and let's make 2020 another marvelous trophy year again ?

Cheers, Davy 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late to the party!!

Oh, my! Can't believe my Onimusha: Warlords Trophy Guide ended up 1st in the Niche Game Guide category! ??

To those who did, thanks for voting - it means a lot! This is such an honor!

P.S. @BlindMango The PSN ID related to my guide - also displayed in your post - is one of my former IDs (the 1st one actually). I wrote this guide back in January 2019, before the PSN ID Change feature was made available - it was in April 2019 if I'm not mistaken - and I didn't update the guide since January 2019. I also think that's why I didn't know, nor had I been notified, this far, that my guide actually made it there in the competition, lol. ? Is there any way to update such information? My new ID is NoxYokai. Thanks a lot. ?

Edited by William

5 hours ago, William said:

A bit late to the party!!

Oh, my! Can't believe my Onimusha: Warlords Trophy Guide ended up 1st in the Niche Game Guide category! 1f62f.png1f603.png

To those who did, thanks for voting - it means a lot! This is such an honor!

P.S. @BlindMango The PSN ID related to my guide - also displayed in your post - is one of my former IDs (the 1st one actually). I wrote this guide back in January 2019, before the PSN ID Change feature was made available - it was in April 2019 if I'm not mistaken - and I didn't update the guide since January 2019. I also think that's why I didn't know, nor had I been notified, this far, that my guide actually made it there in the competition, lol. 1f605.png Is there any way to update such information? My new ID is NoxYokai. Thanks a lot. 1f440.png

Hey, this has been fixed - Guides still haven't been updated to change your name to your new name in the guide (By NoxYokai), however they now show in the sidebar of your profile and I'm told should be editable with the new name.

Also yeah I tracked down your new name and another writers name a few days ago because we ran into this name changing issue, than it looks like you've recently changed it again to this new name so thanks for letting me know, hopefully Sly fixes this soon xD 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hey, this has been fixed - Guides still haven't been updated to change your name to your new name in the guide (By NoxYokai), however they now show in the sidebar of your profile and I'm told should be editable with the new name.

Also yeah I tracked down your new name and another writers name a few days ago because we ran into this name changing issue, than it looks like you've recently changed it again to this new name so thanks for letting me know, hopefully Sly fixes this soon xD 

Thanks for the reply @BlindMango! ✌️

Well then, I'll be waiting for the guide to update itself with the new name, unless I update it myself before that, in case I have anything important to add. ?

Oh btw, I've been told there were "rewards" for winners - what are these? Did I win any, and how do I claim one if I did? If it's not too late at least, otherwise that's okay, because this far I didn't expect any, lol. ? Sorry if that's already been asked btw. Have a great day! And then again, thank-you! ???

• 3 weeks later...

Woah! I'm way late to this, but I never even knew this whole Guide of the Year stuff was a thing!

Haha, but I'm both surprised and happy to see my guide getting 1st for Exceptional Guides With Original Content. I never expected to be noticed like this, but it makes working on guides all that much better. I just wanted to give back to the community and help them as they help me. ?

Anyways, thanks to those who voted and I'm happy to know I helped people out with a good guide.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...