steel6burgh

4 player co-op and hard mode

14 posts in this topic

Can anybody confirm or deny that completing 4 player co-op missions as well as hard missions count if you enter the game in progress or if somebody enters your game in progress??  Or do you have to play the entire mission on hard or in 4 player co-op for it to count???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You only need the final checkpoint in every mission and yes it counts when you join later in the mission. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You only need the final checkpoint in every mission and yes it counts when you join later in the mission. 

thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,so I can play campaign in coop with browse or quick match and can I still get hard trophy if I complete with random throughout the games? Anyone knows if I can check what missions I done on hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to confirm you don't have to be host to get this 

 

You can jump in any random 4 player level/mission  and still get the trophy 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Massey480 said:

Just to confirm you don't have to be host to get this 

 

You can jump in any random 4 player level/mission  and still get the trophy 

When completing the campaign, do I need to select new campaign or can I just re do the missions on hard with other people to get the complete campaign on hard trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just redo the missions on hard with 4 players to get the trophy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You only need the final checkpoint in every mission and yes it counts when you join later in the mission. 

 

I can confirm.

 

Doing the las check of the last chapter count for whole mision

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Massey480 said:

Just redo the missions on hard with 4 players to get the trophy

 

So no need to access solo campaign, just redo missions from cooperative play menu right on hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure with all the replies and answers. So what I'm understanding here is that you can start each level on the last checkpoint on hard with 4 people and get both trophies for hard completion and with 4 people? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure with all the replies and answers. So what I'm understanding here is that you can start each level on the last checkpoint on hard with 4 people and get both trophies for hard completion and with 4 people? 

yes but i don't think there even needs to be 4 people when you start the checkpoint as long as you finish with 4.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure with all the replies and answers. So what I'm understanding here is that you can start each level on the last checkpoint on hard with 4 people and get both trophies for hard completion and with 4 people? 

 

Yes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 09/02/2020 at 2:02 AM, steel6burgh said:

yes but i don't think there even needs to be 4 people when you start the checkpoint as long as you finish with 4.

 

Does it matter if someone gets killed?

 

And the other 3 ends the chapter?

 

 

No

Edited by waltdisneypixar
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did all of this with randoms. On some chapters I Spawned for the last part of a level. Works for the difficultly trophy too. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.