4 player co-op and hard mode

steel6burgh

14 hours ago, Massey480 said:

Just to confirm you don't have to be host to get this 

You can jump in any random 4 player level/mission  and still get the trophy 

When completing the campaign, do I need to select new campaign or can I just re do the missions on hard with other people to get the complete campaign on hard trophy?

4 hours ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure with all the replies and answers. So what I'm understanding here is that you can start each level on the last checkpoint on hard with 4 people and get both trophies for hard completion and with 4 people? 

yes but i don't think there even needs to be 4 people when you start the checkpoint as long as you finish with 4.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure with all the replies and answers. So what I'm understanding here is that you can start each level on the last checkpoint on hard with 4 people and get both trophies for hard completion and with 4 people? 

Yes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 09/02/2020 at 2:02 AM, steel6burgh said:

yes but i don't think there even needs to be 4 people when you start the checkpoint as long as you finish with 4.

Does it matter if someone gets killed?

And the other 3 ends the chapter?

No

Edited by waltdisneypixar
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I've staring into space for a good 15 minutes.. i dedicated my whole day off to just finding 3/4 missions and joining them i even used NotePad and make a note of every mission i completed with 4 players... the only thing i didn't do is screenshot for proof... and the trophy did not pop for me... now i seriously dont know what to do, it was so difficult trying to co-ordinate with random players but i did it!! i actually did it... only for nothing to pop... sigh this made me so sad yo... god

Update: i went on the official discord and someone offer to help me, and we skipped the first two Levels because i had completed them yesterday with a team of 4 randoms.. Level 3-9 we got nothing then 1 follow by 2 and i told him it didn't pop and just after i said that it pop reluctantly.

If you look at the first 2 images down below that's the sort of time frame it takes for a Level related Trophy to pop but look how far away the 4 Player one pop.. doesn't that seem odd to you guys?

wJ1xfiM.png

JpnkkGc.png3.

J7UYCrv.png

Edited by Rennikz