Kill of the week Trophy

Gumble_Monkey

59 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

Tried that multiple times no trophy. Could be glitched idk

nah dude the pallet has to have shell casings on it.  I noticed a few in one of the last few missions.  I didn't get the chance to drop any myself but i did see them.  the ones on the 1st level don't count.

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

nah dude the pallet has to have shell casings on it.  I noticed a few in one of the last few missions.  I didn't get the chance to drop any myself but i did see them.  the ones on the 1st level don't count.

I noticed you can also shoot part of the chain holding the pallet. Shooting that instead preserves the cargo.....is that part of it as well??

Start of Hell Base, War Machine, I shot the chain link of the hanging pallet ahead and popped trophy

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I noticed you can also shoot part of the chain holding the pallet. Shooting that instead preserves the cargo.....is that part of it as well??

Start of Hell Base, War Machine, I shot the chain link of the hanging pallet ahead and popped trophy

Really can't say for sure because I haven't unlocked the trophy myself but I know some pallets don't count and i did notice some with big shells on them so i'm assuming it has to be one of them.  I'm kind of just playing the game to see what I unlock and then iwill go back and clean up not too worried about it because I have to rank up 50 more times.