How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

you weren't joking, wow.

I curious what goals you have in mind.

Catching a few friends on levels. Gonna need to abuse the easy games If i want to reach them in over a 1 year. One of them is level 34 iirc, other is high 20's.

Getting my Completion % a lot higher, 80% would be awesome.

Catching a few friends on levels. Gonna need to abuse the easy games If i want to reach them in over a 1 year. One of them is level 34 iirc, other is high 20's.

Getting my Completion % a lot higher, 80% would be awesome.

I wish you the very best mate, yeah if you just play the very easy games then you'll quickly rank up to your mates.

Currently have 795 unearned trophies, and am aiming to get it down to at least 700 before I put any new games onto my profile.  It'll take a while yet, but I'm sure I can do it.  I have about 110 to go to reach that mark, and LA Noire alone will give me 61 (including DLC), so it's not too bad.

8242, compared to the 7036 that I actually have.

I could hide the pile of games I've played for 5 minutes and only gotten a trophy or two in, but that little blue hidden logo thing on the my profile would annoy me, if we could straight up delete games and their trophies though, my ratio would be a lot higher, solely because at least a third of my game list I either don't own anymore or have no intention of playing ever again. Ever.

Some day I'll get over a 50% completion ratio, and when I do, I shall come back here and quote this post to let past Dylan know future Dylan succeeded. Or forget entirely about this post.

• Like 1

Advanced Warfare just added another ten trophies this morning. :shakefist:

Puts me up to 108. Only Uncharted 3 and AW keeping me from 100% (aside from the current game I'm playing). Just waiting on TDYWS to finish Blops where we can move onto AW. I may start on Uncharted in the meantime or more than likely after I'm done playing The Taken King.

159 unearned trophies atm though 66 of them will stay there forever since i don't plan to touch 6 of them again ending in Atelier Meruru.

(24 of them are Muramasa 4 DLC packs that i can no longer fix due to different region xDxD)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

As of right now I'm sitting at 185 unearned trophies.  That number will definitely go down.  Compared to the 4,459 trophies that I have earned I would say the 185 isn't too bad.  :)

Keeping the number below 200 unearned is my overall goal.  Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 (MP trophies) are a huge portion of those missing trophies, and in all honesty, I don't want to waste the time hunting them down.